Rev Big ere'

RevBig

Going 2 Church ie Camping
Feb 24, 2011
Far East Tennessee
Hello from Eastern TN. I am a big ordained Rev but do not preach at the church I own because of my *cof* non-traditional doctrine, and the church is an office, however I could probably fit my entire congregation in a closet. I am serious when it comes to my Christianity and am a ...get ready...open Christian theist, and what’s known as a red letter Christian. The paper tiger church supports the (2) Humanitarian Christian missions via its 501c status. I earned an MA etc and I believe the schools gave it to me just to get rid of my carcass from their campus. (I still haunt the astronomy dept). I also claim to be a fairly proficient starving artist (mostly photography) I am now a starving non profit owner due to Obamas and other ignorant politicians mismanagement of my money. I fairly detest all politicians equally, and all governments feeling that all are evil by default and degrees. I lean do lean conservative due to my spiritual beliefs; I am also liberal in others such as detesting censorship of any type. I am pro firearms pro life etc. I do question authority, just like my hero’s of my youth taught me, including Jesus. My English grammar suffers because I French was my first language due to my grandfather being a French Citizen. That's enough for now? ~RB~

Last edited:
Well, don't you sound interesting? I can't wait to see you in action, RevBig.

Dans la mesure où je sais, nous n'avons aucune personne française ici. Êtes-vous Quebecian ? Cajun ? Français français ? Quel plaisir de faire votre connaissance !

Hello from Eastern TN. I am a big ordained Rev but do not preach at the church I own because of my *cof* non-traditional doctrine, and the church is an office, however I could probably fit my entire congregation in a closet. I am serious when it comes to my Christianity and am a ...get ready...open Christian theist, and what’s known as a red letter Christian. The paper tiger church supports the (2) Humanitarian Christian missions via its 501c status. I earned an MA etc and I believe the schools gave it to me just to get rid of my carcass from their campus. (I still haunt the astronomy dept). I also claim to be a fairly proficient starving artist (mostly photography) I am now a starving non profit owner due to Obamas and other ignorant politicians mismanagement of my money. I fairly detest all politicians equally, and all governments feeling that all are evil by default and degrees. I lean do lean conservative due to my spiritual beliefs; I am also liberal in others such as detesting censorship of any type. I am pro firearms pro life etc. I do question authority, just like my hero’s of my youth taught me, including Jesus. My English grammar suffers because I French was my first language due to my grandfather being a French Citizen. That's enough for now? ~RB~
Welcome RevB; I've caught your posts on another thread (Massive, Hidden Object in Space)
Glad to have you aboard, and hurry up and earn your "link" status!

AH

Well, don't you sound interesting? I can't wait to see you in action, RevBig.

Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words. Sorry to all for the bleated responses, I had my instant e mail notification disabled! I look forward to discussing the issues and especially look forward to getting to know you!

Dans la mesure où je sais, nous n'avons aucune personne française ici. Êtes-vous Quebecian ? Cajun ? Français français ? Quel plaisir de faire votre co naissance

Ha ha non, je sais que certains ânes coon dire Cajun, (ce n'est pas une insulte pour eux), mon grand-père était un ressortissant français et donc il était un français français. Pour autant que je sais que notre lignée dans sa ligne remonte directement à la France. Je vous remercie pour vos questions, et j'ai hâte de parler avec vous, êtes-vous du français décent?

Oh, btw, usually people who go to the extra time to customize their font etc have an artists heart, are you an artist ? If it is too personal a question please forgive me?

~RB~

Last edited:
Hello from Eastern TN. I am a big ordained Rev but do not preach>>>Brevity Snip<<<< That's enough for now? ~RB~

Welcome RevB; I've caught your posts on another thread
Glad to have you aboard, and hurry up and earn your "link" status! AH

Thanks to you for the kind words my friend. I was a bit harsh with the playfulness of the members in the science section I hope no one takes it personal, I hadnt had my first cuppa coffee infused with my first shot of beloved espresso ! Thanks again!

~RB~

Thanks! HGey per your avatar have you checked out the new little red riding hood movie? I saw the previews, it may be a good flick, the fairly tales of old were really terrifying and a cover/psychological outlet for the horrific times the people were enduring of that era the black death and other plagues etc.

~RB~

Hmmmm. Welcome.

A bit cautious are we? I don't have a conservative nor a fire and brimstone bite just a moderate bark. Yes I know some barks are worse than even a venomous bite ~ eh? I am old fashioned though, and even though its not PC I treat the female of the species with fear, respect and above all else, love. Most of we men haven't a clue that women are better equipped intellectually to do battle in these forums than we are, generally speaking ~

Oh hi Mr.Fitnah, you said Potato? that's half of a Harley Davidson exhaust note eh? Its like Potato- Potato -Potato...perhaps you may have to own a American (the best in the world all things considered) motor bike to know what I mean...

~RB~

Last edited:
Hmmmm. Welcome.

A bit cautious are we? I don't have a conservative nor a fire and brimstone bite just a moderate bark. Yes I know some barks are worse than even a venomous bite ~ eh? I am old fashioned though, and even though its not PC I treat the female of the species with fear, respect and above all else, love. Most of we men haven't a clue that women are better equipped intellectually to do battle in these forums than we are, generally speaking ~

Oh hi Mr.Fitnah, you said Potato? that's half of a Harley Davidson exhaust note eh? Its like Potato- Potato -Potato...perhaps you may have to own a American (the best in the world all things considered) motor bike to know what I mean...

~RB~

The 'hmmmm' was questioning someone who says that English isn't their first language because a grandparent was French. Sounds like a lazy ass excuse to me... unless you grew up in France or French speaking Canada and only spoke French. But... I know lots of French people - they have no real problem with our grammar.

Woo boyee!

You're going to fit right into this place, I think, Rev.

BTW...a paper tiger church?

My god, man, that's a brilliant turn of phrase!

LOL!

Welcome aboard, Bro.

tennessee: where you can kill your hubby while he is sleeping and get off by saying he wanted perverted sex.....

where your house can burn to the ground as firemen watch

where stupid rednecks name their daughter 'palin mccain'

i could just go on and on....i am from western nc....just over the boarder

where you from?

tennessee: where you can kill your hubby while he is sleeping and get off by saying he wanted perverted sex.....

where you from?

Hmmmm. Welcome.

~RB~

The 'hmmmm' was questioning someone who says that English isn't their first language because a grandparent was French. Sounds like a lazy ass excuse to me... unless you grew up in France or French speaking Canada and only spoke French. But... I know lots of French people - they have no real problem with our grammar.

I hold a Masters degree in comparative religion's (Theology just in case you are Websters challenged as well as lacking basic common manners) so I get by, whats your excuse? I suppose I will entertain your severity a bit more by saying that I learned french before english and was brought up by my grandparents, is this sinking in Ms left coast, and I say left with more emphasis than the word means upon the first read.

~RB~

Last edited:
Hello from Eastern TN.>>>>>SNIPPIE<<<<My English grammar suffers because I French was my first language due to my grandfather being a French Citizen. That's enough for now? ~RB~

Woo boyee![/I You're going to fit right into this place, I think, Rev. BTW...a paper tiger church? My god, man, that's a brilliant turn of phrase! LOL! Welcome aboard, Bro.

Ha ha well after the not so warm come back by the tricky bitch (here own title) I will again say thank you for the kind words! Yes, paper tiger church, I suppose I could say tax shelter but I like the Paper moniker! Its actually more than a tax shelter, I am a real minister but I do not preach and I had planned on building a regular church building on a little mountain I own, well its more of a mount, about 22 acres. I had planned on making it a small hostel and pastoral building for the young missionaries the local Moody Aviation training center as well as the seminary on the Milligan college campus. I also needed a couple more 501c designations (which are usually 150 US ea) for two micro christian humanitarian missions I created. Long story short, funds dried up, both federal and private donations, so I was forced to mothball the plans and make a change of plans. Sorry you asked? Ha ha ~ ~RB~

where you from?

Yes my kind of place eh? I am about 50 miles from you. You are from Boone or blowing rock Blowing rock, it sounds kind of Rock Hudsonish ...ah better not go there...eh? You know by telling all our good stuff we are going to have to deal with even more tourists than usual eh? That's ok they are delicious.

~RB~

where you from?

I wasn't sure if I were seeing doubles or you made a double post.

rb

Forum List

Back