Rev. Al sharpton is a liar

That it's fine to go back 6-8 years to find stuff that Santorum
said but we have to forget what Sharpton said or did...

When did Sharpton vote on bills in congress? Is he running for something?

Is that scumbag someone you would want to represent you or perhaps endorse you? If you were running for office that is....

I don't think he's a scumbag..I use to..but he's changed a great deal. I think the months in prison did him a whole lot of good.

But I would never vote for him. Aside from the fact he's clergy (I don't like putting clerics into office), I still think he has a long way to go in terms of completely understanding the way things function.

He's not as combatative as he use to be..although watching him and Michael Steele go at is alot of fun.

Did Bush ever apologize for the Iraq war? And unemployment.
Yes he did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsG62Hq366E]GEORGE BUSH APOLOGIZES -- George W. Bush apologizes in the Oval Office - YouTube[/ame]

REV. AL SHARPTON IS A LIAR.

He is no different from Radical Right Wing Extremists. Immigration laws passed by state are not “anti-immigration” but “anti-illegal immigration” and he and other Radical Left Wing Extremist need to stop spreading these lies. If only incite “illegal immigrants” to protest and believe they have a right to be here because they have a "better life" here. entitled to all the benefits of legal citizens. Alabama’s immigration law is against Illegal Aliens that enter by crossing the border “illegally” and those that over stayed their visas and are in the country “illegally.”

Rev. Al Sharpton of all people should know that Illegal Aliens take jobs from Blacks which has the higher rate of unemployment than Illegal Aliens. How dare he try to compare illegal immigrants to the civil right movement of Blacks. Martin Luther King would know the difference and would never condone law breaking as the excuse of “wanting a better life.”Jesus would never condone and excuse law breakers.

Radical Left Wing Extremist are no different from Radical Right Wing Extremists.

Sharpton's right.

Many of these laws are un-constitutional. The Federal government is in charge of immigration, not the states.

That would mean, based on the same left-wing logic, states aren't responsible for enforcing Federal counterfeit laws. How can there be an enforcement of one Federal Law through the states, yet not the other? Perhaps Arizona state law enforcement should look the other way when encountering a counterfeit problem, and simply say it's the Federal Governments problem . . . . don't bother us with your issues.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back