Reuters cameraman killed in Gaza by Israeli military

So you know what was in the mind of the person giving the rep more than they do?

as has been admitted by the guy who recieved them too. I think you are on to something Sherlock!

:rofl:

Figures you would think that, since you cant laugh at yourself.

problem is you think your so called "wit" is soo good, nobody else can match you, so how can anyone else possibly be funnny,.

What you dont get, is from day one, all of your so called "wit" that I have read is predictable, boring, used , dried up, old and tiring.

Try getting some original material.

With all due respect, I'd say he does come up with a good one once in a while. But he's still batting below the Mendoza line. :cool:

With all due respect, I'd say he does come up with a good one once in a while. But he's still batting below the Mendoza line. :cool:

He said he isnt all wrapped up in the message board, yet 6000+ posts in about a year.

I simply choose not to read all his posts, so maybe I have missed the occasional good one.

But he seriously is predictable.

accusations:

penis envy, yea, never heard that one before

he accuses my wife of being a whore, a mail order bride, and that I beat her.
Yea, I have never heard any of that before from those who dont know me or my wife.

I dont listen to Rush L, ever, I find him boring, yet Im constantly accused of being a ditto head, it makes me laugh.

He doesnt realize, that for a personal attack to really sting, it has to have some truth to it. Otherwise it only shows ones ignorance and what a low life they are, and how desperate they are to get personal.

as has been admitted by the guy who recieved them too. I think you are on to something Sherlock!

Sherlock, eweww, never heard that one before either. Im just splitting my gut.

The guy who recd them stated that?

For Pete's sakes, I thought you were a chick!

Yea, that happens a lot. I was involved in fil am forums a while back. LuvRPgrl : RP = Republic of the Philippines, from there one can figure it out. I kept the handle because I had become so used to it, plus its still true !

My whoring mailorder bride and I met in makati after meeting on a message board.

Shogun shows his ignorance because mailorder bride comes from the western days of America, for the most part, when there werent nearly enough women out west, and they would literally pick them out of a mail order catalog. Once they arrived, they had already bound themselves to marry. Good god, some of them must have been really disappointed when they first "saw" their fiance in person.

trust me, dude. given your QUICKNESS to run to a moderator crying about how i've slighted your fam it's pretty obvious what kind of truths im HITTING ON.

DOH!

cry for me some more though. I'm probably not enjoying this.

Sherlock, eweww, never heard that one before either. Im just splitting my gut.

The guy who recd them stated that?

I guess thats what reading the forum will getcha instead of logging on just to see what ole Sho is up to.

I could quote your posts from that thread if you like. Four posts on where I should have posted the article conveys that you did care. I even posted that it was nothing to get bent over and for you to relax. Dialog, my ass.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/showthread.php?t=53694

By all means post them again. because maybe if you reread them instead of reading what you want into them you would see that it was not an attack.

I was never "bent" over the story. I told you already which part I found funny.

Then you wait till AFTER I stop posting to explain yourself with post number 10.
just to clarify, if I may scrape the shit off of my shoes, I posted this here as a goodwill gesture to those who usually argue polarized positions despite the FACT of 800 years of muslim and christian symbiosis in the story above.

If anyone is "bent" over something it was clearly you. Had you said that after my first question I would have replied "That makes sense" OR ""OK" and it would have been done with. So that means you clearly want to be obtuse when people are asking simple questions.

That or you expect people to read your mind.

One wonders if such an accusation is to be believed. :eusa_doh:

It was kinda a case of the one who hits back gets seen by the ref.

I was told to knock it off, so I simply told the moddy that I was merely responding, and the moddy asked me for more info.

Other than that, I could really care less, it makes me laugh, he is wasting his time. It doesnt make him any friends either, I know some who would support him normally might not now because they see what a real low life he is.

Thats why there is a "?", Im not like you who has to pretend he knows it all.

no, you are clearly a barnacle trying to ride my nuts because you have nothing interesting to add to the forum. You might wanna check your bitter retort before suggesting the same for my posts.

trust me, dude. given your QUICKNESS to run to a moderator crying about how i've slighted your fam it's pretty obvious what kind of truths im HITTING ON.

DOH!

cry for me some more though. I'm probably not enjoying this.

WILD GUESSES = Truth? Oh yea, thats your philosophy on politics also, no surprise, its pretty obvious why you cant get married

HAHAHAHHAHAH, I SEE this topic is more important to you than responding to DREADS accusation about you. HAHHAHAHAH

WILD GUESSES = Truth? Oh yea, thats your philosophy on politics also, no surprise, its pretty obvious why you cant get married

HAHAHAHHAHAH, I SEE this topic is more important to you than responding to DREADS accusation about you. HAHHAHAHAH

CANT?

HA!

the guy who needed to dangle a green card in a third world country should probably be the one making that kind of accusation, dude.

CANT?

HA!

the guy who needed to dangle a green card in a third world country should probably be the one making that kind of accusation, dude.

Hmm, so you admit Im (since I made that accusation) havent dangled a green card. :clap2: :rofl: :clap2:

man this is serious stuff to you isnt it? I mean, posting a reply to my post WITHIN MINUTES of mine

well you know.. I wanna make sure you get a chance to see it before the DFS matches your knuckle to those bruises on your wifes face...

and, im not sure you how assume I suggested that you didn't dangle the green card.... were you trying to make a point or something? Kinda fell through, didn't it? Kinda like your domestic courting experience?

Forum List

Back