Retweetable

This is the funniest tweet I’ve seen in a really long time:

View attachment 339963
The reason it’s so funny is because who could be stupid enough to drink bleach. And then you find out that people out there actually did drink bleach and ended up in the hospital. Suddenly from comedy to tragedy. So now I suddenly have mixed feelings, but it’s still funny.
After decades, Clorox still puts a warning “DO NOT DRINK’. Because some people are just that stupid. And they vote.

Ya know, this thread started out well enough but over time has become nothing but your own political bashing platform. The only thing you can claim about it being computer related is that's where you get your material from.
I'm gonna request it gets moved to Politics.

Umm...you’re not looking very hard. Did you see the tweet two posts before your whining? It features Mississippi governor Tate making a great joke and not taking himself seriously.

All you have left is hatred. So sad.

Sorry, your self justification and deflection doesn't phase me. Nothing in this thread is computer related.

Then if you believe it’s political in nature and not computer, then it should be moved to ‘Politics’.

But then a random internet surfer might see it. Best to squash Liberal opinions on this site by moving them to unseen forums.

I don’t remember @CerealKiller ever doing things like this. He had integrity.

I asked for it to be moved to politics, moving it here wasn't my idea. Take it up with the mods.

I understand. But you still felt a need to come in here and bitch, like you‘re defending the honor of computers or something.

It just confirms that Conservatives aren’t happy unless they are unhappy. Doesn’t matter what they’re unhappy over.

You are the one who placed it in the computer forum. Then felt a need to bring it out of the grave to politicize
the thread, when that happens, it usually isn't rewarded.

Politicize a thread? On a political message board? The horror!

Like I said, just own your intentions to bury it from sight.

i put it in the computer forum because it was about internet politics. Was that a mistake? Maybe. I don’t know. There werent nearly as many categories here back then. At any time in the years I’ve been adding to it you could have put it in the appropriate forum. I wouldn't care. But you didn’t. And now you’re outraged - outraged! - that a thread about twitter, which is heavily political, would be political.

And EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO POST THE TWEETS THAT THEY BELIEVE ARE RETWEETABLE. I don’t have the ability to delete and ’lose’ posts from members that I disagree with, like you do. If you or Ringel want to post Ben Shapiro tweets, have at it! So dishonest.

It was in the computer forum dude/dudette. Then nothing but political memes. Like I said, we don't reward that kind of behavior. If this thread had just started with
the politicizing, it would have stayed in the rr, and rightfully so. But, it already had a history of the memes. Don't get so full of yourself.

I started this thread in 2012.

Ya know, this thread started out well enough but over time has become nothing but your own political bashing platform. The only thing you can claim about it being computer related is that's where you get your material from.

Umm...you’re not looking very hard. Did you see the tweet two posts before your whining? It features Mississippi governor Tate making a great joke and not taking himself seriously.

Sorry, your self justification and deflection doesn't phase me. Nothing in this thread is computer related.

Then if you believe it’s political in nature and not computer, then it should be moved to ‘Politics’.

But then a random internet surfer might see it. Best to squash Liberal opinions on this site by moving them to unseen forums.

I asked for it to be moved to politics, moving it here wasn't my idea. Take it up with the mods.

I understand. But you still felt a need to come in here and bitch, like you‘re defending the honor of computers or something.

It just confirms that Conservatives aren’t happy unless they are unhappy. Doesn’t matter what they’re unhappy over.

You are the one who placed it in the computer forum. Then felt a need to bring it out of the grave to politicize

i put it in the computer forum because it was about internet politics. Was that a mistake? Maybe. I don’t know. There werent nearly as many categories here back then. At any time in the years I’ve been adding to it you could have put it in the appropriate forum. I wouldn't care. But you didn’t. And now you’re outraged - outraged! - that a thread about twitter, which is heavily political, would be political.

And EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO POST THE TWEETS THAT THEY BELIEVE ARE RETWEETABLE. I don’t have the ability to delete and ’lose’ posts from members that I disagree with, like you do. If you or Ringel want to post Ben Shapiro tweets, have at it! So dishonest.

It was in the computer forum dude/dudette. Then nothing but political memes. Like I said, we don't reward that kind of behavior. If this thread had just started with
the politicizing, it would have stayed in the rr, and rightfully so. But, it already had a history of the memes. Don't get so full of yourself.

exactly, shows you how much I pay attention to your posts

Bullshit. You’ve known about this thread since 2012 and never saw a need to move it.

Bullshit. You’ve known about this thread since 2012 and never saw a need to move it.

I did? Did I post in it? Because usually I tend to ignore shit unless I step in it.

It really seems like you're trying to make this thread relevant...you're the only one posting the vast majority
of posts....sad.

Last edited:

I did? Did I post in it? Because usually I tend to ignore shit unless I step in it.

It really seems like you're trying to make this thread relevant...you're the only one posting the vast majority
of posts....sad.

It’s actually a good thread, if you just participate in it. You should read the OP. I’ve constructed the news of the day, through other people’s tweets about it. You can find the timelines for Roger Stone, Michael Cohen, Emailgate, Merrick Garland, all the way back to Mitt Romney, in 2012 when I started it. You or anyone else could have been posting tweets from Ben Shapiro, Laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter, or Alex Jones if you wanted to. What has made it a good thread is the relative little commentary, letting the tweets speak for themselves.

It’s not my fault no one else contributed. It’s a hyper-partisan thread because I was the only one posting in it. :lol:

Good old awful terrible NY Post.

1591203338432.jpeg

Rudy loses his shit on British morning television, cursing then denying he cursed. Two terrible, awful people.

Forum List

Back