Return of the Sock Puppet

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The country is not better off because Susan Rice dropped out of the running for secretary of state. Rice is not much good for anything, but the country is going to get much worse in John Kerry:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqOuEhg9yE&feature=player_embedded]Swiftboat Veterans Ad on John Kerry - Sellout (2004) - YouTube[/ame]​

Swift Boat Vets for Truth helped keep Kerry out of the White House in 2004. Even with support from Tea Party conservatives it’s unlikely they will succeed this time because it is up to the Senate —— the public does not get a vote:

John O’Neill, the founder of the Swift Boat Vets for Truth, told Fox News’ Sean Hannity that the group would resurface and protest the nomination of Senator John Kerry should he be nominated as Secretary of Defense of Secretary of State.

Back in 2008 I said Hussein’s Administration will be a Senate Administration. In addition to Hussein —— the foulest piece of garbage in the Senate became vice president. He was joined by the Senate’s leading female maggot, Hillary Clinton. The title of top lady maggot is saying a lot considering some of the gals from both parties who served with the smartest woman in the world; so smart she gave us the Arab Spring and the mess in Benghazi. It’s going to get worse as the New World Order crowd reaches into their nest of traitors to place more senators in positions of power in Hussein’s second term.

Ordinarily, I would say good riddance to bad rubbish after Kerry is confirmed. Unfortunately, he will do a lot more damage to the country as secretary of state than he can do should he remain in the senate.

Now, for some bad news:

The growing possibility of President Obama naming Democratic Sen. John Kerry as secretary of State and former GOP Sen. Chuck Hagel to run the Pentagon is being embraced by Senate Republicans who predict confirmation.

Chuck Hagel is as dumb as dishwater. When he was in the senate he was Joe Biden’s sock puppet. How dumb is that! Their numerous joint appearances on talk shows giving aid and comfort to the enemy in Iraq reminded me of Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd doing standup comedy. Hagel was Fudd.

It gets better. Hagel was a flaming RINO before the acronym was born. Tea Parties were born because of guys like Hagel.

Hagel is also a decorated Vietnam War veteran. He is to be honored for that. Unfortunately, like so many other combat vets who go into politics he ends up thinking he is infallible on matters military. His war record coupled with his track record in the senate does not qualify him for the secretary of defense job. Democrats love him to be sure, but for Republicans to even consider him is taking the absurd a bit too far.
Finally, it’s not the first time Kerry and Hagel were linked. In 2004 Kerry was looking to neuter the Swift Boat Vets; so he cited Senators McCain and Hagel as possibilities for posts in a Kerry Administration. Both men are decorated Vietnam War Veterans. Kerry, ever the sneak, is calling upon Hagel again —— this time with help from Hussein and Biden.

Bottom line: If you’re a conservative never put stock in anything Chuck Hagel says because he doesn’t say a word without first clearing it with Joe Biden. Once a sock puppet always a sock puppet.

Here are the links I quoted:

Swift Boat Vets Promise To Resurface Against John Kerry

Swift Boat Vets Promise To Resurface Against John Kerry

XXXXX

Top GOP aide: 'We'll confirm Hagel, Kerry'
December 13, 2012 | 4:49 pm | Modified: December 13, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Top GOP aide: 'We'll confirm Hagel, Kerry' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Will they keep attacking him if he does become Sec of State? You know, calling him a traitor, etc?

To Ravi: The question should be: Does he deserve it? Since nobody lies about the things he said and did after he returned from Vietnam the answer is yes.

Did you know that in addition to the United States Ambassador to the United Nations the US has ambassadors to a few United Nations agencies? Claudia Rosett asks:

Does America need UNESCO? In 1984, under President Ronald Reagan, America left UNESCO entirely, finding it hopelessly anti-American and corrupt. America then stayed away during George H. W. Bush’s and Bill Clinton’s presidencies, and did not return until 2003, under President George W. Bush.

Clearly the answer is a resounding NO! NO! —— A THOUSAND TIMES NO!!

. . . given UNESCO’s habit of devoting the bulk of its resources to the comfort of its well-paid staff in Paris and its record, according to its own auditors, of waste and confusion in the field. Nor is UNESCO a cradle of core American interests and values, a prime counterexample being the Palestinian vote itself. To take a more recent example, Bokova — who during the Cold War served in Bulgaria’s mission to the U.N. in New York — was in Cuba last month, praising the school system of the Castro dictatorship as a paragon of education in Latin America.

Does America need UNESCO? In 1984, under President Ronald Reagan, America left UNESCO entirely, finding it hopelessly anti-American and corrupt. America then stayed away during George H. W. Bush’s and Bill Clinton’s presidencies, and did not return until 2003, under President George W. Bush. During that 19-year period, America won the Cold War and saw the spread of freedom in the world. If America’s absence from UNESCO had any effect, it was probably a salutary one.

But Bokova, in her push for the resumption of U.S. funding, has had an improbable ally: the U.S. administration itself. In Paris, President Barack Obama’s ambassador to UNESCO is a former congressional staffer, David Killion, who played a part in bringing the U.S. back into UNESCO nine years ago. Following the UNESCO vote last year to admit the Palestinians, Killion came close to apologizing for the U.S. position. He pledged that the U.S. would keep trying to “find ways to support and strengthen the important work” of UNESCO.

Unfortunately, there is no Fearless Freddie to save the country from the evil clutches of the United Nations:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q2k8vdBwtc&feature=player_detailpage]Betty Boop - No! No! A Thousand Times no! - YouTube[/ame]​

Here are a few more that should turn your stomach:

United States Ambassador to the UN Environmental Program
United States Ambassador to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture
United States Ambassador to the International Organization in Vienna
United States Ambassador to the United Nations Human Rights Council
United States Ambassador to the World Trade Organization
Representative of the United States to the European Office of the United Nations in Geneva

Ambassadors-at-large are in addition to the above teats on a bull:

Counterterrorism
Global Women's Issues
International Religious Freedom
War Crimes Issues
Trafficking in Persons

My point: If John Kerry becomes secretary of state he will give all of America’s real ambassadors their marching orders.

The thing about Kerry that Americans should fear is that he won’t fight for oil, or against communism and Islamic fundamentalism, but he would send Americans out to die for ketchup on a minute’s notice. Kerry’s first loyalty is to his wife’s fortune and, by extension, all of these Heinz processing plants in foreign countries.

I’ll tell you what Kerry will do should one of those countries threaten to nationalize a Heinz processing plant? The State Department will demand US troops be sent in. Hussein will oblige by sending the very people he and Kerry despise when they fight for the country.

Adding insult to injury Kerry will be in charge of a huge bureaucracy employing 31,000 foreign service national employees, 7,400 civil service employees, and 11,500 foreign service employees. That’s quite a promotion for a traitor who never built anything in his life.

Finally, Claudia Rosett is the UN’s number one nemesis. Her latest piece is a must read:

Game Plan for the UNESCO Shakedown
National Review Online

Game Plan for the UNESCO Shakedown

All of the above will undoubtedly be dismissed by Kerry’s colleagues in the Senate, where an old-boys club mentality trumps hard-nosed thinking–meaning Kerry is virtually a lock to be confirmed. An equally out-of-touch John McCain indicated as much, when he responded to an introduction by Kerry at a news conference in early December with the quip, “thank you very much, Mr. Secretary.”

There’s the tragedy. As bad as Kerry is it matters not if he is confirmed, or if it's Susan Rice, or an unknown. No matter who is nominated the US Senate will never confirm a secretary of state whose first loyalty is to the country. Every one of them will betray this country behind locked doors. If you doubt it ask yourself what kind of secret deals the last four secretaries made with foreign governments ? The public only sees media images —— never the betrayals. In short: The days of loyal secretaries of state defending the country against all foreign enemies are gone and they are not coming back until America gets out of the United Nations.

One ruling class

I, like many others, refer to a one government world. In truth, the New World Order crowd is really after one ruling class governed by the same rules that govern the scum in the federal government. No matter how fowl one of their own is they are protected and promoted because they belong to the club. That means every dictator, every butcher, will be safe in a one government world. In fact, John Kerry began making them safe a long time ago:

The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from "both delegations" of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry's own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry's meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.

Author: Kerry's Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law
Marc Morano, CNSNews.com
Thursday, May 20, 2004

Author: Kerry's Meeting With Communists Broke U.S. Law

More recently:

Kerry’s lack of judgment is nothing new. For the last decade, he has been the federal government’s highest-ranking apologist for Assad. It was Kerry who made numerous efforts to undermine the Bush administration’s attempt to isolate the Syrian dictator after their courtship of him ended in failure in 2003. Kerry has made repeated visits to Syria, meeting with Assad five times between 2009 and 2011.

XXXXX

As for Assad, Kerry again could not contain himself. “Well, I personally believe that—I mean, this is my belief, okay? But President Assad has been very generous with me in terms of the discussions we have had.” During the same speech he doubled-down on such pie-in-the-sky nonsense, contending that “Syria will move; Syria will change, as it embraces a legitimate relationship with the United States and the West and economic opportunity that comes with it and the participation that comes with it.”

XXXXX

. . . Kerry’s infamous romance with the communist slaughterers of Vietnam and seditious lies about U.S. forces, which were made famous by his testimony during the Senate Winter Soldier Investigation in 1971 and his extensive pro-communist activism.

Parenthetically, Leon Panetta’s history with communism, and his recent testimony before a Senate hearing, shows that when it comes to confirmation the US Senate no longer expects loyalty from secretaries of defense either.

Finally, Hussein talks about taxing the rich in order to give the impression he is for the little guys, and all the while he and the US Senate are betraying the country to ruling classes all over the world.

Here’s the link about Kerry:

John Kerry: Assad’s Man in Washington
December 17, 2012 By Arnold Ahlert

Flanders, I slept on it last night, and I've come to the conclusion that we have differing voices in the United States, and when taxes are higher, insurance is through the roof, food is in smaller packages that are more expensive, etc., this is what the American people got out of their polls in 2012, for better or worse.

I can only say, those little signs that used to bother me a little about "Pray for the Nation," is as much as we can do, and that's a big word in the middle:

Pray FOR the Nation.

It's our only recourse.

Flanders, I slept on it last night, and I've come to the conclusion that we have differing voices in the United States, and when taxes are higher, insurance is through the roof, food is in smaller packages that are more expensive, etc., this is what the American people got out of their polls in 2012, for better or worse.

I can only say, those little signs that used to bother me a little about "Pray for the Nation," is as much as we can do, and that's a big word in the middle:

Pray FOR the Nation.

It's our only recourse.

To freedombecki: I’m all for praying when something is beyond my control. In the case of our federal government Americans need to do less praying and more work stopping traitors like Hussein & Company. The Sock Puppet is twice as dumb as a small rock, but if he is confirmed he will make Leon Panetta pale by comparison:

Former Sen. Chuck Hagel, R-Neb., President Obama’s likely nominee to head the Department of Defense, has a long history of introducing legislation aimed at massive U.S. funding for the Third World, even pushing a de facto global tax.

With Obama, Hagel co-sponsored the Global Poverty Act, which would have imposed a new “tax” on the U.S. requiring the country to add 0.7 percent of the gross national product to its overall spending on humanitarian aid.

For fiscal 2009, for example, the bill would have translated into up to $98 billion in required new aid.

Likely Obama Defense pick pushed U.N. scheme
Long history of support for transfer of wealth to Third World
Published: 11 hours ago
by AARON KLEIN

Likely Obama Defense pick pushed U.N. scheme

It will take more than prayer to stop his confirmation, but if you want to pray for something you might pray that Senator Sessions gets to question the Sock Puppet at his confirmation hearing:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zNwOeyuG84&feature=player_detailpage]Obama Admin Cites 'Int'l Permission,' Not Congress, As 'Legal Basis' For Action In Syria - YouTube[/ame]​

John Kerry and the Sock Puppet working together to betray the country to UN hustlers is double-trouble for Americans; more so than Hillary Clinton and Leon Panetta because Hussein is not running again as he pointed out to America’s dear friend:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE&feature=player_detailpage]Obama open mic slip: 'After my election I have more flexibility' - YouTube[/ame]​

Phyllis Schlafly reminds us:

The U.N. bureaucrats are not deterred by the fact that Americans should be protected by our U.S. Constitution, Article I, Section 7, which specifies that “all bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.” The greedy globalist U.N. bureaucrats have been conniving for about 20 years to bypass Congress and tax individual Americans, and now they think they have devised a formula to do this.

Their vehicle for this travesty is the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). The U.N. convention delegates dream they can transform the economic structure of the world by a new global treaty using global-warming fears (even though the globe has not warmed for the past 16 years).

The U.N. wants your money, too
Phyllis Schlafly warns of proposal that has global body taxing Americans
Published: 11 hours ago
by PHYLLIS SCHLAFLY

The U.N. wants your money, too

While the media is busy misdirecting the country with the Boehner/Hussein road show the Senate is getting set to confirm John Kerry who is not only a traitor but one who will use the environment to sell out this country:

Progressive hearts are a-flutter because the senator is also a climate change warrior. “No senator since Al Gore knows as much about the science and diplomacy of climate change as Kerry,” said David Goldwyn, an international energy consultant who served as Clinton’s special envoy and coordinator for international energy affairs. “He would not only put climate change in the top five issues he raises with every country, but he would probably rethink our entire diplomatic approach to the issue.”

If a speech Kerry gave last August on the floor of the Senate is any indication, climate change may even go to the top of the list as one of the nation’s chief security threats. “I believe that the situation we face [with climate change] is as dangerous as any of the sort of real crises that we talk about,” he said. (The word “real” is a revealing choice that was apparently lost on both the true-believers and Kerry himself.)

December 17, 2012 By Arnold Ahlert

Joshua Spivak’s title asks: Why does Obama keep raiding the Senate for his cabinet? Spivak goes all the way back to the Founders and cabinet positions in a mixed answer to his own question:

Sure, many of the early memorable presidents were former cabinet members. Starting with Thomas Jefferson, five of six presidents in a row had first served as secretary of state. But that quickly changed. Since Martin Van Buren, only three presidents have served in any cabinet-level job. Many former cabinet members have tried to run, but the last time a current or former cabinet member managed to even gain the nomination was Herbert Hoover. The other two men who made the cabinet-to-president leap — former Secretary of State James Buchanan and former Secretary of War William Howard Taft — were were one-termers, just like Hoover. And Buchanan and Hoover each presided over some of the worst catastrophes in U.S. history.

Why does Obama keep raiding the Senate for his cabinet?
Not since FDR has a president transformed this many senators into secretaries
By Joshua Spivak | December 17, 2012

Why does Obama keep raiding the Senate for his cabinet? - The Week

I believe that my answer to Spivak’s question is more understandable. Begin with:

1. The XVII Amendment.

2. The United Nations.

Those two political disasters gave the Senate infinitely more authority than the Founders intended.

More importantly, the Senate still controls treaty ratification and confirmations, only now the Senate uses the power it acquired in the last century against the United States rather than for it. That was not the case before the XVII Amendment was implemented.

To be precise, the transition from a sovereign nation to one country in a global government administered by the United Nations was not going anywhere without controlling the Senate. Now that the Senate is safely in the hands of the New World Order crowd the next step is to move Senators into cabinet positions in order to speedup the transition. Hussein has been doing just that with a lot of help from the media.

And for insurance the media gave the country dirt bag Biden who also came from the Senate in case something should happen to Hussein. Check the OP and read what I said about Biden and Hagel.

It looks like Biden’s Sock Puppet is in trouble:

Former Republican Nebraska Sen. Chuck Hagel may no longer be President Obama’s favored pick to run the Defense Department, sources told the Free Beacon.

It would be great if Hussein nominates Hagel. His nomination hearing would expose Biden and disgraced former Senator Chris Dodd for the hypocrites they are. Here’s why:

Yes, Hagel wants to gut the Pentagon’s budget. But above all, he’s not a nice person and he’s bad to his staff,” said a senior Republican Senate aide who has close ties to former Hagel staffers.

“Hagel was known for turning over staff every few weeks—within a year’s time he could have an entirely new office because nobody wanted to work for him,” said the source. “You have to wonder how a man who couldn’t run a Senate office is going to be able to run an entire bureaucracy.”

Others familiar with Hagel’s 12 year tenure in the Senate said he routinely intimidated staff and experienced frequent turnover.

“Chuck Hagel may have been collegial to his Senate colleagues but he was the Cornhusker wears Prada to his staff, some of whom describe their former boss as perhaps the most paranoid and abusive in the Senate, one who would rifle through staffers desks and berate them for imagined disloyalty,” said Michael Rubin, a former Pentagon adviser on Iran and Iraq.

XXXXX​

“As a manager, he was angry, accusatory, petulant,” said one source familiar with his work on Capitol Hill. “He couldn’t keep his staff.”

“I remember him accusing one of his staffers of being ‘f—ing stupid’ to his face,” recalled the source who added that Hagel typically surrounded himself with those “who basically hate Republicans.”

Democrats led by Biden and Dodd rejected John Bolton for the US Ambassador to the United Nations because he was just an old meanie to his staff when he was undersecretary of state. Bolton was just too “abrasive” to represent the US in the UN according to Biden and Dodd. Bush the Younger eventually gave Bolton the UN job when the Senate was actually in recess.

If the above charges against Hagel have the slightest bit of truth to them he is a hundred times worse than Bolton. On top of everything else not even Democrats accused Mr. Bolton of being stupid.

“Only in Washington,” the official added, “can someone like [Hagel] be seen as a heavy weight. He’s not the sharpest knife in the drawer.”

Bottom line: Surely the secretary of defense is at least as important as is ambassador to the United Nations. So if being an old meanie disqualified Bolton it should also disqualify Biden’s Sock Puppet.

Rejecting Chuck Hagel
Former associates of potential Defense nominee troubled by Hagel's management skills
BY: Adam Kredo
December 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Chuck Hagel may be off of Obama

The Sock Puppet’s nomination for secretary of defense is not official as I write this. By all accounts the official announcement is slated for later today.

How things have changed since Hagel’s name was first floated.

Top GOP aide: 'We'll confirm Hagel, Kerry'
December 13, 2012 | 4:49 pm | Modified: December 13, 2012 at 4:50 pm

Top GOP aide: 'We'll confirm Hagel, Kerry' | WashingtonExaminer.com

Now, if you believe the media it looks like Hagel might not make it. Frankly, I think his “confirmation woes” is another media-produced Kabuki dance. All of the things I previously said in this thread mean nothing when compared to this one thing:

There were so many traitors in Hussein’s first Administration he needs to wrap his second term in the American flag. What better way to do it than to put forward war heros. I’m surprised he has not found a spot for poor old John McCain.

John Kerry running the State Department is a continuation of the first Administration’s treasonous foreign policies. The media is passing him off as a war hero, but few Americans are buying it. Hagel is another story. No one questions his medals or his military service, and he was an enlisted man.

Wouldn’t it be great if Biden has to cast the tie-breaker for his Sock Puppet. See #9 permalink for a bit of humor in the whole sorry affair.

Forum List

Back