Retro tv shows from the past decades 50's, 60's,70's 80's, 90's

X-Files. The original was good, the remake looks like two tired old people being forced at gunpoint to pretend they are interested in what they are doing and that it matters to someone.

Good god just let some of these shows die already. The Gong Show, Match Game, Pyramid and the long list of game shows that died 30 years ago that they are remaking. They all sucked back then and they suck now. The human race has just finally run out of new ideas? I can only watch two shows on network tv these days, The Exorcist and The Blacklist. And The Exorcist has mastered the ludicrous draw out a dramatic moment for 40 minutes nonsense. And they always have some derpy new priest who 'crosses the line' so the chained up demon can physically grab them and do everything to them except kill them. Other than that I can watch the Exocist. Ha! the Blacklist also has it's flaws but James Spader is an unpredictable bad guy.

I've noticed modern shows try to put uber-significance on every single moment of an hour long show. It can't be done. Showing some guy climbing a three story building for 5 minutes with scary dramatic music playing is just ponderous.

Forum List

Back