Retiring US Commanding General in Iraq takes Terrorist Side

AJ, perfectly reasonable questions have been posed to you, by two reasonable posters. Answer or stfu!

(S'cuse me y'all, but I'm going to do an AJWPS impersonation)
====================================================

NEWS FLASH: Sean Hannity now a PROVEN terrorist sympathizer!

Sean Hannity today committed an act so heinous that he will take his place among the vilelest villians in history. Hannity had the unmitigated nerve to interview that cowardly, traitorous, insubordinate anti-semite Gen. Tommy Franks. Hannity has proven his duplicity and his hatred for the Jews by giving air time to Franks. Worse, Hannity will join Gen. Franks at the book signing for Franks' new novel. How can the world continue to tolerate the opinions expressed by the likes of Hannity and Franks when they are obviously unapproved by me -er, ah - I mean when they are obviously racist and anti-semitic and anti-American?

End of Report.
======================================================

Hey AJ - those anti-semites are proliferating faster than illegal immigrants. Seems that everywhere you turn there's someone who has the damn nerve to have some opinion other than yours. Will they NEVER learn?

Oh, and here's one more suggestion for ya, little buddy - change your avatar. David slew Goliath with a rock. The only thing in your sling is bullshit.

Merlin1047 said:
(S'cuse me y'all, but I'm going to do an AJWPS impersonation)
====================================================

NEWS FLASH: Sean Hannity now a PROVEN terrorist sympathizer!

Sean Hannity today committed an act so heinous that he will take his place among the vilelest villians in history. Hannity had the unmitigated nerve to interview that cowardly, traitorous, insubordinate anti-semite Gen. Tommy Franks. Hannity has proven his duplicity and his hatred for the Jews by giving air time to Franks. Worse, Hannity will join Gen. Franks at the book signing for Franks' new novel. How can the world continue to tolerate the opinions expressed by the likes of Hannity and Franks when they are obviously unapproved by me -er, ah - I mean when they are obviously racist and anti-semitic and anti-American?

End of Report.

Hey AJ - those anti-semites are proliferating faster than illegal immigrants. Seems that everywhere you turn there's someone who has the damn nerve to have some opinion other than yours. Will they NEVER learn?

Oh, and here's one more suggestion for ya, little buddy - change your avatar. David slew Goliath with a rock. The only thing in your sling is bullshit.

:clap::clap::clap:

=Merlin1047
End of Report.

Merlin not everybody can be as smart as you! Sean did not denounce the ally of the United States. Sean may not have been aware of this little revealing statement of our brave and loyal ex-general.

Pal, about my avatar. Is that your personal opinion of what is in the sling of the young King David or is that just the taste in your mouth?

ajwps said:
Merlin not everybody can be as smart as you! Sean did not denounce the ally of the United States. Sean may not have been aware of this little revealing statement of our brave and loyal ex-general.

Pal, about my avatar. Is that your personal opinion of what is in the sling of the young King David or is that just the taste in your mouth?

You're getting more pathetic by the minute. Give it up. I'd cut you off at the knees again, but it's getting boring.

Merlin1047 said:
You're getting more pathetic by the minute. Give it up. I'd cut you off at the knees again, but it's getting boring.

You are so correct in your own imagination that you find me pathetic. You are the one getting more frustrated by the minute. Why don't you and I just agree to disagree?

Your biases are as mine or even greater. Why don't you just admit it?

TTFN....

Forum List

Back