Retired Officials Say Bush Must Go

this is whats odd. One or Two, maybe even Four people that are former diplomats assigned by republicans I could say its just coincidence and that maybe they are just 'disgruntled' employees.......but come on people, 26 of them? If it was a normal person being told by 26 people that he's being an egotistical jerk, most people would tell the guy to pull his head out of his ass and listen to those 26 people. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
this is whats odd. One or Two, maybe even Four people that are former diplomats assigned by republicans I could say its just coincidence and that maybe they are just 'disgruntled' employees.......but come on people, 26 of them? If it was a normal person being told by 26 people that he's being an egotistical jerk, most people would tell the guy to pull his head out of his ass and listen to those 26 people. :rolleyes:

Could be right, but then again, it's all politics. In May it came out that many of them and their spouses had positions with Kerry or the DNC. Just tellin' ya.

This doesn't suprise me at all. George W.'s own father is against his policies. Does anyone remember last year when Bush Sr. gave Sen. Ted Kennedy a public service award. And this was at a time when Kennedy was blazing Bush's policies.
Not to mention the major turnover that's been going on in this admin. They've been having a quicker turnover than Burger King. All these people haven't been leaving because they love their leader.

Forum List

Back