Mohamed ElBaradei
Al Gore
Barack Obama

If Trump has any brains he will pull his name out of contention:

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
By Eliza Collins
02/03/16 04:05 PM

Trump nominated for Nobel Peace Prize
I would have to agree with you. There is nothing Nobel about the men who have been given this award. Trump is definitely being targeted. It's a sign the bad guys are getting desperate, Flanders. Can you believe that Bill Gates was given full access to Iowa knowing that his Microsoft tech has back doors to alter votes? When Gates was in school he boasted that he was able to hack into school records and rearrange his classes to be all girls. This is a man that is evil to the core, a hardcore globalist, believes in depopulation, backs common core and mass immigration - you name it and he was put in charge of counting votes with his machines? How stupid can people be? Trump is a smart man, he better wake up and realize that whoever is counting the votes has the power to make sure he loses.

This is a man that is evil to the core, a hardcore globalist, believes in depopulation,
To Jeremiah: Absolutely.

Software billionaire Bill Gates, who previously has advocated the reduction of the human population through the use of vaccines, and his wife Melinda marked the 100th year since the First International Eugenics Congress in London with a “family planning” summit with abortionists and the United Nations.

XXXXX

In addition to Gates, the meeting included some of the biggest names in the “billionaires club,” according to the London Times, including David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.​

Bill Gates: World needs fewer people
Joins abortionists for 'family planning' conference on eugenics
Published: 08/19/2012 at 4:36 PM
by BOB UNRUH​

The laurel and hardy of the nutters undoubtedly, pertaining to this Board, are Flanders and Jeremiah, the one world conspiracy nuts.

There memes are simply unrealistic.

Forget every freakazoid the president empowered except his two secretaries of state —— Clinton and Kerry —— and his two US Ambassadors to the United Nations —— Suzy Five Shows and Samantha Power —— and future historians need look no further than the years 2009 through 2016 to find the worst administrations in history. They were so bad, the record for worst administration should be retired. The ultimate proof: America will not survive long enough for a worse administration to take the record away from the Chicago sewer rat.
This is one record that is safe until another one like him comes along:

Last week, President Obama passed an important historic milestone. The occasion was not marked with ceremony, and no statements were issued by the White House. In spite of its significance, most of the national media allowed the occasion to pass with little comment or in-depth analysis – which is why you may not be aware that Obama now has the ignominious distinction of being continuously at war longer than any other American president in U.S. history.​

I always thought fighting Peace Without Victory wars is the worst thing that could happen. I was wrong. The sewer rat fight got the record for fighting a war he tried to lose.
Finally, I was really pulling for Kerry. Not only would a Peace Prize hold him up as a sick joke, he would have brought the Nobel Peace Prize to new low among the people who know what it is.
I would not take away the sewer rat's Nobel Peace Prize. I would give him another one. His kind deserve them:

The New York Times noted the irony that the longest-serving wartime president was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize only nine months into his first term in office. Yet the article characterized Obama as a reluctant warrior laboring under a heavy burden inherited from his predecessor. The article also focused on Obama’s efforts to transform the nature of how the United States wages war, relying more on drone strikes and targeted special forces operations than traditional intervention with ground forces. But in doing so, the Times told only half of the story.

The Norwegian Nobel Committee said it awarded the 2009 Peace Prize to President Obama because “(h)is diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority.”

Revoke Obama's Nobel Peace Prize
Posted By Nat Hentoff and Nick Hentoff On 05/19/2016 @ 7:22 pm

Revoke Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize

See the OP in this thread for a bit more about the Nobel Peace Prize:

Over the years, I posted messages critical of the history of Nobel Peace Prizes; the first message was back in 2003. I have edited, updated, and posted that original critique several times. My critiques are still valid and worth updating one more time.

Enlarge the IRS Scandal

It’s obvious the Administration fears the day they have to call in United Nations troops to assist the federal government in putting down a rebellion. Facing well-armed Americans can get mighty hairy for UN troops; more so if a substantial number of military units loyal to this country join the rebellion.
I stand on my analysis:

Colorado Springs Gazette said, “Conspiracy theorists have long linked the post to easily debunked plots to separate Americans from their freedoms, and the latest involves an alleged memo from the post’s 4th Infantry Division ordering troops to train for a military takeover of law enforcement starting next month.”

XXXXX

“And the Obama administration has not issued an order for martial law, and Congress has moved to forbid the president from issuing such an order, starting with the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids federal troops from enforcing domestic laws,” the Gazette reported.

Earlier, the report noted, an online rumor said the Mountain Post allegedly was housing United Nations forces for an “international takeover.”​

Mega-military base breaks silence on 'martial-law memo'
Posted By Bob Unruh On 08/24/2016 @ 8:27 pm

Mega-military base breaks silence on ‘martial-law memo’

Forum List

Back