Retire Ronald McDonald.

Shadow

Silver Member
Aug 16, 2008
Land Of Enchantment
Retire Ronald McDonald, group urges McDonald's: What's their beef?

(CBS) Should Ronald McDonald be put out to pasture?

Absolutely, says one watchdog group. Corporate Accountability International has launched a campaign calling for the retirement of the red-haired clown who has been pedaling McDonald's food for almost 50 years. The group says Ronald has been hooking kids on unhealthy food, helping spur America's epidemic of obesity and all the health ills that spring from being fat.

Retire Ronald McDonald, group urges McDonald's: What's their beef? - Health Blog - CBS News

Ronald McDonald is violent.

ronald-mcdonald-attacks.jpg

Although I believe McDonald's is a terrible place to eat, it is very tasty (some of it, in my opinion) but honestly, I can't see a legal reason not too allow them to exist. I think it just takes self-motivation to NOT east fast food. I personally have ate fast food quite a bit in my life, but I have changed my diet from that, I prefer home cooked now mostly, and I'll tell you what, the amount of calories in a McDonald's meal is extraordinary (spell check :().

You know how to solve the problem? Be a parent and don't buy your kid fast food every day. My son only gets McDonalds every once in awhile as a treat, and guess what he is not overweight, not even close. The kid loves salad and vegetables, because I didn't let him eat whatever he wanted all the time.

• Banned
I guess Ronald Mcdonald is not as all powerful as some people think. Surely if he was,he wouldn't have let Subway overtake him in the world market. What's Subway got that's so great...they don't even have a mascot to lure the kiddos in for god sake. :razz:

Subway passes McDonald's in global presence

Subway now has more restaurants worldwide than McDonald's.

The sandwich chain surpassed the world's largest hamburger chain in terms of number of stores in the U.S. in 2002 and now it has taken the global lead.

Subway passes McDonald's in global presence - Business - Consumer news - Retail - msnbc.com

Clowns are creepy

it-clown(1).jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back