Rethuglacains and the housing crisis

votetovote

Aug 10, 2012
Not even mentioned once at the RNC!!!!!!!!!

I don’t want to hear about the Robme's 5 screaming boys anymore!
Or about how they hate Obama and the current administration.
I want to hear a detailed plan about the housing crisis!

Enough of the BS!

Do they think they can just play the American people with these games?

Too many lies (oh and those lies were flying!) at the RNC, and just a bunch of fluff.

Stopping the practice of forcing lenders to lend mortgages to people known not to pay their bills would be a start.

Enough of the BS!

Too many lies (oh and those lies were flying!) at the RNC, and just a bunch of fluff.

"Enough of the BS!" You're right..we're sick of Soetero's bullshit too. :D

Enough of the BS!

Ah, more worthless drivel from an August 2012.

Enough of the BS!

Over use of exclamation marks is a sign of an unstable personality. Just saying.

Stopping the practice of forcing lenders to lend mortgages to people known not to pay their bills would be a start.

Hairball

that’s a good point and that very well could be an answer ( I am not debating what the resolve could be)
And I think there could be a lot of answers to this problem.
however they are not even mentioning it..

and that’s disturbing.

In my eyes it’s one of the most important issues.
And I am sure it is to the many millions of American affected by it..

Obviously it’s not that important to the GOP.

Last edited:

Enough of the BS!

Over use of exclamation marks is a sign of an unstable personality. Just saying.

Of course! ignore the facts.. fluff it off.. seems like conservatives are quite good at doing that, the RNC certainly proved that one!

Enough of the BS!

Ah, more worthless drivel from an August 2012.

I see "your" input here is certainly meaningfull!

why do you bother to post here if its so "worthless"?

Time to get a life buddy!

The housing crisis?

You know, Oklahoma has 4.8% unemployment at the moment. Luckily for us, we were Republican in both houses and in the governorship when the recession hit. So here, it was minimized AND because republicans were in charge, it has been short lived. Because we THUMBED OUR NOSES AT THE ADMINISTRATION and went ahead with the two pipelines from Cushing to west Texas and the Gulf Coast, we're in good shape.

Even though we're in good shape, there are more houses in Oklahoma that can be had for a song and a dance than I care to talk about. How about a 1600 square foot four-bedroom for $70,000? If I was into real estate, I could buy them all day long. There's one right next to my daughters place.

My understanding is that the demand for housing here in Oklahoma is huge when compared to places like Florida, Georgia and some other places. So when you say "HOUSING CRISIS" I have to assume that you mean it's a crisis because the GOVERNMENT doesn't have a program to GIVE you a house. Sparky, I really am getting very tired of WHINERS thinking that it's a responsibility of the government to give you things.

When did we get this ridiculous and lazy? I'm not sure anyone can fix this stupidity...

The housing crisis?

You know, Oklahoma has 4.8% unemployment at the moment. Luckily for us, we were Republican in both houses and in the governorship when the recession hit. So here, it was minimized AND because republicans were in charge, it has been short lived. Because we THUMBED OUR NOSES AT THE ADMINISTRATION and went ahead with the two pipelines from Cushing to west Texas and the Gulf Coast, we're in good shape.

Even though we're in good shape, there are more houses in Oklahoma that can be had for a song and a dance than I care to talk about. How about a 1600 square foot four-bedroom for $70,000? If I was into real estate, I could buy them all day long. There's one right next to my daughters place.

My understanding is that the demand for housing here in Oklahoma is huge when compared to places like Florida, Georgia and some other places. So when you say "HOUSING CRISIS" I have to assume that you mean it's a crisis because the GOVERNMENT doesn't have a program to GIVE you a house. Sparky, I really am getting very tired of WHINERS thinking that it's a responsibility of the government to give you things.

When did we get this ridiculous and lazy? I'm not sure anyone can fix this stupidity...

Talk about whining! you just told me there are more empty houses than you can shake a stick at in OK.

but yet you care to do nothing about it?

Pathetic.
Sounds like another failed GOP policy, they just don’t care.... period..
and they proved that exponentially at the RNC!

Not to many conservatives talking on this debate!

reminds me a lot of mittens speech last night!

:laugh2:

Eastwood, Rubio and Romney must've blown your top last night, even with the meds to counter it.

...you couldn't wait for the bus to pick you up this morning to ride down to the public library to post this shit. :badgrin:

Go get run over by the bus on the way home.....

Enough of the BS!

Eastwood, Rubio and Romney must've blown your top last night, even with the meds to counter it.

...you couldn't wait for the bus to pick you up this morning to ride down to the public library to post this shit. :badgrin:

Enough of the BS!

more fluff and no debate!

typical GOP tactics!

:laugh2:

and :laugh2: x 2! hahaha

GoneBezerk - Another one of your typical nothing-posts. Personal attacks make you look like a fool (check my sig).

Seems in line with the GOP perception of this issue, well played. :lol:

I also love how mittens didnt even mention Isaac and all the issues they are having in the gulf coast right now.

He doesn’t care about the American people, he cares about his self-image and winning.

It’s a pretty sad day in America when you see Americans voting for this bozo!

Enough of the BS!

Have you been in a coma for the last six years? Barney Frank was the House Banking Chairman responsible for the oversight of Fannie Mae when it collapsed bringing down the economy. When the democrat party gained the majority in both houses halfway into Bush's 2nd term what was the first thing on their agenda? The "housing crisis"? Nope. The economy? Nope again. Democrats went after Baseball players who were alleged to have used steroids. Barney Frank told Americans that Fannie was doing well when it was on the verge of collapse. Was he lying or was he a fool? What did Obama do to address the "housing crisis" besides blame Bush? He paid off his supporters with the crazy scheme called "cash for clunkers" and took a trip to Norway with a couple of planes full of Chicago crooks and had a vacation lobbying for the laughable Chicago olympics. Romney/Ryan will put new life into the private sector and the new life will bring back real estate values and pride of ownership.

Enough of the BS!

Have you been in a coma for the last six years? Barney Frank was the House Banking Chairman responsible for the oversight of Fannie Mae when it collapsed bringing down the economy. When the democrat party gained the majority in both houses halfway into Bush's 2nd term what was the first thing on their agenda? The "housing crisis"? Nope. The economy? Nope again. Democrats went after Baseball players who were alleged to have used steroids. Barney Frank told Americans that Fannie was doing well when it was on the verge of collapse. Was he lying or was he a fool? What did Obama do to address the "housing crisis" besides blame Bush? He paid off his supporters with the crazy scheme called "cash for clunkers" and took a trip to Norway with a couple of planes full of Chicago crooks and had a vacation lobbying for the laughable Chicago olympics. Romney/Ryan will put new life into the private sector and the new life will bring back real estate values and pride of ownership.

No but you have been in a coma for the last week!

So why didn’t they mention it then, and I mean "nobody"?

I would say its pretty critical, and "millions" of Americans would agree
(from both sides left and right and all the way down the middle)

It’s kind of like mittens saying he is going to create 12 million jobs..

well no president has ever done that, so you would think he would give us just a hint,
if he is so sure about accomplishing it.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr “NOT”

All he mentioned was putting forth more of BUSH’s failed policy’s.

Listen mentally challenged one:
(1) Look up the Community Reinvestment Act - See the part Clinton, Dodds and Frank had in reviving a Carter Error plan and pushing it on the banks. It's the main culprit in the meltdown.
(2) Who gave Freddie and Fannie the power to create a secondary mortgage market? See Frank, Dodd and Clinton. This allowed mortgage originators to write toxic loans have investors fund them and then immediately turn around and sell them with little risk and a lot of upfront profit! Name the organization that has posted the LARGEST Losses in WORLD history. FM/FM in '11, '10, '09 & '08 and soon to be on the list '12, '13, '14 & '15!!! It's setting the record every year.

There were other culprits like the Clinton era GLB, Banks themselves, the Subprime Co jumping into the fray etc.

I mean when did subprime loans, 100% and no doc loans come into being? During the 90s, during Clinton's Presidency!!!!

Enough of the BS!

Forum List

Back