Retards on CNN

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
I was in the Hospital tonight ( Emergency room) and so was forced to watch CNN.

I couldn't hear it to well of course but basically they were on about how McCain was confused and had no message because he was not stumping by talking about the Economy. Obama and Hillary are duelling each other on their "economy" plans.

The one sane voice on the show kept reminding them McCain is unopposed and has no need yet to talk about anything heavy like the Dems do. He is currently going on about his Biography in an attempt to let people know who he is BEFORE he has to actually fight it out with which ever dem wins the nomination.

The lady running the program couldn't get it in her head McCain is unopposed and does not have to play the game the Dems do right now. She kept talking about how the economy was important in the primary in Pennsylvania and couldn't seem to grasp McCain already HAS the nomination and is NOT running against anyone and can NOT lose anything in the remaining primaries.

Those that can, do. Those that can't, go to journalism school and talk about how everyone else should be doing it their way.

Reminds me of when my ex used to make me watch FoxNews on cable....I know what it's like to be an intellectual hostage.

I have this mental pic of RGS staring at the tv screen in the ED...if you're going to blow your stack, do it there! :D

No rancour, just my sense of humour working here :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back