Retarded liberals

grunt11b

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2011
In Reality
Better pray to god their neighbors dont know who they are. Because the shits about to hit the fan, and liberals as weak as they are will get the brunt of it. Fucking pussies. Thus will be the liberal ass whoopen theme song.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO_QntXc-c4]Drowning Pool - Bodies (Let The Bodies Hit The Floor) - YouTube[/ame]
because you weak fucks wont be able to stick up for yourselves when occupy goes in full effect. Those of us with 40 cals will fair well, but dont come near us fuckers. Elections have consequences bitches remember?!

Better pray to god their neighbors dont know who they are. Because the shits about to hit the fan, and liberals as weak as they are will get the brunt of it. Fucking pussies. Thus will be the liberal ass whoopen theme song.
Drowning Pool - Bodies (Let The Bodies Hit The Floor) - YouTube
because you weak fucks wont be able to stick up for yourselves when occupy goes in full effect. Those of us with 40 cals will fair well, but dont come near us fuckers. Elections have consequences bitches remember?!

Sorry! I couldn't watch that shit all the way through. I got about 10 seconds into it. Pseudo-musicians and scream-singers do not turn me on...no matter the politics! I have two .45 cals. Am I going to be okay?

Last edited:

We already knew you are deranged. You really didn't have to prove it with that video.

Don't you realize Liberals are going to take your guns?

You lose

so much fear and anger.
You are only hurting yourself.

more right wing violence calls

Did you say that about the union thugs bashing a pinata with Nikki Haley's picture on it?

Did you even watch that certain video?

Oops I forgot I was talking to a coward that never and I mean NEVER answers a challenge.

New Topics

Forum List

Back