Retard!

No. Sometimes I think people are just a little bit too thin skinned or simply like to create a big stir by playing the "politically correct" card.

No. Sometimes I think people are just a little bit too thin skinned or simply like to create a big stir by playing the "politically correct" card.

So how often do you go up to special needs kids and say:

"What's up retard?"

Since you're not 'politically correct' and all.

The term mentally retarded is perfectly acceptable

However I prefer the slang "tard" to retard.

Offended?
why?

No. It implies "stupid," which is what mentally retarded people are, "stupid." I've heard people call each other that or say something is "retarded" for eons. Why all of a sudden is there this huge uproar about saying it? POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.

Offended?
why?
Ask PC CELEBUTARD Palin!

She's the PC freak who got her panties in a twist because a Democrat called some Liberals retards last August. Mind you, she wasn't so PC when Stuttering LimpTard called Libs celebutards a whole year before Emanual in support of her election campaign. And she is not so PC right now after her MessiahRushie called people with mental disabilities like her son f***ing retards.

Curious minds would like to know the PC difference between LimpTard's usage and Emanual's, other than the obvious, one being a CON$ervaTard.

Last edited:

"What's up retard?"

I do have to find it interesting how this question goes unanswered.

"What's up retard?"

I do have to find it interesting how this question goes unanswered.

I do it all the time.

eh, they're retarded. They don't get it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

(joking, of course)

Forum List

Back