Resurrecting A Guilt Tactic

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Laying a guilt trip on society because of back-ally abortions was a major tactic before 7 lawyers gave the country Roe v. Wade. Now back-ally abortions is back. This time to save abortion funding for Planned Parenthood:

Lee then recalled her days working as a staffer on Capitol Hill, where she remembered the days of back-alley abortions.​

House Dem Accuses Republicans of Wanting Women to Die From Unsafe Abortions
BY: Cameron Cawthorne
January 24, 2017 7:13 pm

House Dem Accuses Republicans of Wanting Women to Die From Unsafe Abortions

Nothing has changed.

1. Society was not guilty because a minute number of women got an illegal abortion.

2. An accurate total number of women who died in back-ally abortions was the best kept secret in Democrat party politics before 1973. Whatever the number was it was miniscule compared to the 55 to 60 millions dead babies in this country alone since Roe made murder legal.

3. Legal abortion was considered humane. Killing with kindness was a major selling point before 1973. Planned Parenthood’s baby parts business and Kermit Gosnell proved otherwise.

VIDEO

4. Margaret Sanger’s abortion genocide was never mentioned before 1973:

It is not logical to think that Margaret Sanger only hated blacks in America. Had that been true she would have devoted her efforts to a movement relocating blacks in black countries. Instead of deporting blacks, Sanger started a movement solely devoted to exterminating the black race. Sanger’s followers not only hold the same views, the infanticide crowd is more efficient today thanks to the income tax in the hands of Democrats. Basically, Muslims are determined to kill Jews everywhere, while Hillary Clinton & Company are determined to kill blacks everywhere.​

XXXXX

African Cardinal Demands Apology for Abortion ‘Genocide’ of Black Babies in U.S.
by Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D.2 Jul 2016

African Cardinal Asks Apology for Abortion 'Genocide' of Blacks

Finally, back-ally abortions must be examined in detail every time one of the baby butchers uses them as a guilt tactic. Ditto humane murder.

my grandmother had two back alley abortions during the GREAT DEPRESSION----she survived. My mother had ONE legal abortion in the mid fifties. It took almost an act of congress. Lots of girls died of illegal abortions before roe v. wade. ----
ABORTION will never go away -----legal or illegal

Lots of girls died of illegal abortions before roe v. wade.
To Irosie91: Give me your best guesstimate.
ABORTION will never go away
To Irosie91: Forcing decent human beings to pay for abortions will.

Incidentally, legal murder is rapidly approaching the end of its long bloody run:

“The question that has hung before the courts, since 1973 is: ‘When does life begin?’–we all know when that is,” the congressman said.

“We stand here and assert that it has to be a distinctive moment. You can’t guess a thing called viability. You can’t say 22 weeks versus 20 weeks. You have to say it is at a specific instant. The most precise instant that we can describe and that we can identify by science is the moment that that heartbeat begins,” he said.

“The core tenet is this: If a heartbeat can be detected, the baby is protected,” he said.​

Controversial misses by a mile. Congressional Democrats will call for violence if the Heartbeat Protection Act of 2017 gets anywhere near passing:

Father Stephen Imbarrato, a pastoral associate of Priests For Life, told Breitbart News he expects the heartbeat bill to be very controversial on Capitol Hill.​

Rep. Steve King Files Federal Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill: ‘If a Heartbeat Is Detected, the Baby Is Protected’
by Neil W. McCabe
24 Jan 2017

Rep. Steve King Files Federal Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill: 'If a Heartbeat Is Detected, the Baby Is Protected' - Breitbart

Lots of girls died of illegal abortions before roe v. wade.
To Irosie91: Give me your best guesstimate.
ABORTION will never go away
To Irosie91: Forcing decent human beings to pay for abortions will.

Incidentally, legal murder is rapidly approaching the end of its long bloody run:

“The question that has hung before the courts, since 1973 is: ‘When does life begin?’–we all know when that is,” the congressman said.

“We stand here and assert that it has to be a distinctive moment. You can’t guess a thing called viability. You can’t say 22 weeks versus 20 weeks. You have to say it is at a specific instant. The most precise instant that we can describe and that we can identify by science is the moment that that heartbeat begins,” he said.

“The core tenet is this: If a heartbeat can be detected, the baby is protected,” he said.​

Controversial misses by a mile. Congressional Democrats will call for violence if the Heartbeat Protection Act of 2017 gets anywhere near passing:

Father Stephen Imbarrato, a pastoral associate of Priests For Life, told Breitbart News he expects the heartbeat bill to be very controversial on Capitol Hill.​

Rep. Steve King Files Federal Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill: ‘If a Heartbeat Is Detected, the Baby Is Protected’
by Neil W. McCabe
24 Jan 2017

Rep. Steve King Files Federal Pro-Life Heartbeat Bill: 'If a Heartbeat Is Detected, the Baby Is Protected' - Breitbart

its the few pennies that YOU contribute that is your issue?

my grandmother had two back alley abortions during the GREAT DEPRESSION----she survived. My mother had ONE legal abortion in the mid fifties. It took almost an act of congress. Lots of girls died of illegal abortions before roe v. wade. ----

Fine. Make it illegal and give them coat hangers.

Planned Parenthood gives legal back alley abortions every single day. There is no oversight, they are not required to keep records, they do whatever they want and they lie about it.

Only they do it with our permission. It's fucking disgusting.

If they're that stupid, then they're that stupid.

If they're that stupid, then they're that stupid.

Sometimes you get what you ask for.

The primary reason the left is so rabidly attached to abortion is that it facilitates the sex trade and human trafficking to go on apace. Men who rape their 13 y.o. daughters don't get caught if they take her in for an abortion, and lefties love that.

The primary reason the left is so rabidly attached to abortion is that it facilitates the sex trade and human trafficking to go on apace. Men who rape their 13 y.o. daughters don't get caught if they take her in for an abortion, and lefties love that.

I don't know if they LOVE that but they certainly OWN it.

very cold. you are sick

very cold. you are sick

Doesn't come close to being as cold and sick as what you explained happened in post #2.

very cold. you are sick

Doesn't come close to being as cold and sick as what you explained happened in post #2.

nothing at all "cold" or "sick" in # 2-----just facts

very cold. you are sick

I didn't say they weren't facts. What I said is the facts are cold and sick. Not a very good family history to be proud of.

very cold. you are sick

I didn't say they weren't facts. What I said is the facts are cold and sick. Not a very good family history to be proud of.

I am very proud of my family history. ---------it is clear that you are the spawn of a pile of shit

very cold. you are sick

I am very proud of my family history. ---------it is clear that you are the spawn of a pile of shit

Nothing to be proud of with a bunch of murderers.

My didn't kill the results they didn't like of a choice they made. Yours did.

Forum List

Back