CDZ Result based meritocracy

You said drug is dangerous. Others say drug is useful. I can give samples of Steve Jobs using LSD and stuff.

But here's the case. Who should decide whether something is useful or not. Individuals or the states?

All businesses are dangerous. Yet people that get rich are those that do things others do not. How many people found paypal? Not many.

You said drug is dangerous. Others say drug is useful. I can give samples of Steve Jobs using LSD and stuff.

But here's the case. Who should decide whether something is useful or not. Individuals or the states?

All businesses are dangerous. Yet people that get rich are those that do things others do not. How many people found paypal? Not many.
I think it is great that you have a business plan. Good luck with that.

Look what I mean is the following.

When I was young I never did any of my Math homeworks. Guess what? I scored well in exam and became world champion.

I think teachers should punish student that fail to do well rather than students that don't do homework.

Won't happen. But I think that's what meritocracy really means. Mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

You underestimated me. I don't have a business plan. I have an awesome bizs.

You underestimated me. I don't have a business plan. I have an awesome bizs.
I'm sure you do. I don't think it is possible for me to underestimate you.

Forum List

Back