Restrained criticism from Germans

Is it just me or is there some verbal constipation here?

They don't have freedom of speech.
They're smarter. They know the dangers of getting taken in by a Trump.

You are an idiot and show it on a regular basis. They can't even bitch about the bankster zionist thugs you seem to want to protect.

It's probably the one subject they should avoid though. I doubt Hilter would have got into such strife if he didn't shrug off the banking system.

He could have waited.

Europeans are only too aware of what can happen when things get out hand. It's something that hasn't happened since the Civil War in the U.S., but is within living memory there.
No one wants to implicate themselves, though they know what's coming.

Will Trump get the tranny vote I wonder.
could be?

He won't get the crossdresser vote though.

Trump was quite passionate about stopping trans-awareness. He said to leave things as they are. That's all we need. The far left has dashed our lives on the rocks the past two years. We've been sent to the front, while they sit smugly in their media and academia jobs patting each other on the back.

We just want the cannon fire off us.

So who did? Who is your far left, and what did they do?
you can't get into the media unless you are a feminist social justice warrior. You can't get into academia unless you are a feminist, social justice warrior. also the lesbian community.

Far left culture is all about passing the hot potato. After ostracising and denigrating us for decades, the feminist race traitors suddenly found trannies increasing in numbers. This happened because of youtube.

So when they discovered they couldn't ignore our growing independence, the feminists pretended to be our friends by creating a heap of issues that were non-existent and mass "outing" us to get the mainstream even more against us than they were in the past. The last thing a feminazi wants is men in their master-gender, showing them up by being smarter and better than feminazis.

It's the biggest threat to their agenda they've ever encountered and they are fighting us tooth and nail.

They'll lose.

Take a good look at what they have done to HollyHood. No beautiful women need apply especially white women.

Only a few old has beens still get parts because they kiss the lib fems buttocks. Now it is all about the agendas. More violent,perverted and multiculturals and straight whites are no longer welcome.

So what he was was quite passionate about stopping trans-awareness? Hell, he slagged the hell outta hispanics and blacks, but he's conviced they all love him and will waddle along after him in droves. Perhaps cds will as well. Hell, maybe all america will, like an abused wife who cannot leave.
Crossdressers are too busy being validated by feminists. Feminists are the only group that trump is against.

Trump was quite passionate against this whole bathroom debacle. He says just leave it how it was. About six months ago I decided to refrain from public bathrooms wherever possible.

I used the womens bathroom for 20 years. So yeah. Not happy with all the trans awareness.

Wait, so you blame feminists?

About six months ago I decided to refrain from public bathrooms wherever possible.

Hell, don't we all?
well yeah, but now I could get arrested whereas before i NEVER had a problem.

The question was who do you blame, the "far left" (who exactly), the feminists (who exactly)? I don't understand what you're going at here.
As i have already answered.

You can't get into the media unless you are a vocal feminist, social justice warrior.

You can't get into academia unless you are a vocal feminist, social justice warrior.

You can't work for an transgender rights org unless you are a vocal feminist, social justice warrior.

Now I've told you twice. So take it in.

I just think you're kinda wack and blaming anyone else but yourself for where you're at. Run to the "right" then, see how that goes. Oh my, you could be arrested. Yeah, often that's what change requires, bodies piling up. What, you thought voting would work? Go be your own warrior. Jeez man, you're a man trapped in a woman's body who hates feminists? Go to church and hook up with some "christian conservative" women, perhaps they'll be better allies.

You are an idiot and show it on a regular basis. They can't even bitch about the bankster zionist thugs you seem to want to protect.

It's probably the one subject they should avoid though. I doubt Hilter would have got into such strife if he didn't shrug off the banking system.

He could have waited.

Yeah I think we all agree things would have been better had Hitler avoided strife.

Crossdressers are too busy being validated by feminists. Feminists are the only group that trump is against.

Trump was quite passionate against this whole bathroom debacle. He says just leave it how it was. About six months ago I decided to refrain from public bathrooms wherever possible.

I used the womens bathroom for 20 years. So yeah. Not happy with all the trans awareness.

About six months ago I decided to refrain from public bathrooms wherever possible.

Hell, don't we all?

The question was who do you blame, the "far left" (who exactly), the feminists (who exactly)? I don't understand what you're going at here.

You can't get into the media unless you are a vocal feminist, social justice warrior.

You can't get into academia unless you are a vocal feminist, social justice warrior.

You can't work for an transgender rights org unless you are a vocal feminist, social justice warrior.

I just think you're kinda wack and blaming anyone else but yourself for where you're at. Run to the "right" then, see how that goes. Oh my, you could be arrested. Yeah, often that's what change requires, bodies piling up. what, you thought voting would work? Go be your own warrior. Jeez man, you're a man trapped in a woman's body who hates feminists? Go to church and hook up with some "christian conservative" women, perhaps they'll be better allies.
^usual feminist, social justice warrior's response to one of their pet minorities who shows independent thought.

see what you did there? you devalidated me as a woman. This is how the feminists get uncle tom trannies/crossdressers to work for them. Just as i described in my previous posts above. The trannies who go along with the social justice warrior agenda are men.

Thanks for demonstrating my point.

He could have waited.

Yeah I think we all agree things would have been better had Hitler avoided strife.

Sometimes you can't.

Hell, don't we all?

I just think you're kinda wack and blaming anyone else but yourself for where you're at. Run to the "right" then, see how that goes. Oh my, you could be arrested. Yeah, often that's what change requires, bodies piling up. what, you thought voting would work? Go be your own warrior. Jeez man, you're a man trapped in a woman's body who hates feminists? Go to church and hook up with some "christian conservative" women, perhaps they'll be better allies.
^usual feminist, social justice warrior's response to one of their pet minorities who shows independent thought.

see what you did there? you devalidated me as a woman. This is how the feminists get uncle tom trannies/crossdressers to work for them. Just as i described in my previous posts above. The trannies who go along with the social justice warrior agenda are men.

Well, that's why we're all here love, to prove we're right. I devalued you as a woman? Um, ok. You sound a bit bitter that you're not the pet minority, but whatever.

He could have waited.

Sometimes you can't.

awwwwwwwwwwww

Well, that's why we're all here love, to prove we're right. I devalued you as a woman? Um, ok. You sound a bit bitter that you're not the pet minority, but whatever.
you can't. And I said "de validate" You try but you can't, But you can validate the crossdressers who work for you against the trannies.

Fuck i hate you fuckers. your bullshit has been such a blight on my life. your going on ignore you lesbian pervert.

you can't. And I said "de validate" You try but you can't, But you can validate the crossdressers who work for you against the trannies.

Fuck i hate you fuckers. your bullshit has been such a blight on my life. your going on ignore you lesbian pervert.

Well there's your problem right there, you hate.

Forum List

Back