Restoring Virginity Rally

Well. it might be a little difficult to explain to the kids.

I've always told my daughters once you give it up you're on the market. If your a virgin it's a lot less hassle.

I know in my younger years I backed away from the virgins and went for the tried out versions.

Well. it might be a little difficult to explain to the kids.

I've always told my daughters once you give it up you're on the market. If your a virgin it's a lot less hassle.

I know in my younger years I backed away from the virgins and went for the tried out versions.

Virginity is either a myth or I've been very slow all of my life...:eusa_whistle:

Me.. I couldn't wait to have sex as a early teenager, oh, those free love days, burning bras and mini skirts but the double standards in place when it comes to my daughters..

Me.. I couldn't wait to have sex as a early teenager, oh, those free love days, burning bras and mini skirts but the double standards in place when it comes to my daughters..

I know how that works. It's a wonder somebody's father didn't shoot me.:lol:

There's two small towns in England that bring back memories of my youth when I drive through them. Maidenhead and Scunthorpe. I just can't imagine who would have put THAT word in Scunthorpe!

Forum List

Back