Restoring Love Food Drive

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Physical Food Drive

Glenn Beck's Restoring Love Rally is happening this month and as part of that his charitable organization, Mercury One, is organizing a nation wide food drive targeting certain cities. Particularly those in need and those whose regulations have been preventing individuals from feeing the homeless.

I would invite everyone regardless of politics to get involved. Contribute in some way. I believe it vitally important that individuals and private organizations are involved with helping the poor and needy. If we willingly help them with an open heart, we can do so much good.

I think we should put our money/food where our mouth is and step up and show people what individuals can do without the government.

If I want to give someone some food and some fucking Nazi tries to make an issue of it ? He's a fucking dead man....or woman. Cops and meatheads. The cancers of humanity.

Your charitable dollars would be more usefully donated to your local charitable organizations than Becks national scam.

i donate food on a regular bases....i do not need a 'special' day to do it...nor do i need a paid entertainer tell me who to donate my money....

people are fools....keep your money local.....

Physical Food Drive

Glenn Beck's Restoring Love Rally is happening this month and as part of that his charitable organization, Mercury One, is organizing a nation wide food drive targeting certain cities. Particularly those in need and those whose regulations have been preventing individuals from feeing the homeless.

I would invite everyone regardless of politics to get involved. Contribute in some way. I believe it vitally important that individuals and private organizations are involved with helping the poor and needy. If we willingly help them with an open heart, we can do so much good.

I think we should put our money/food where our mouth is and step up and show people what individuals can do without the government.

Glenn Beck is a lech. Couldn't do this without having an agenda behind it.

That's why even FOX booted him.

Physical Food Drive

again i do not need a promoter to tell me to do what is right.....sad that you do

charity should not be a once a year thing.....its hard to donate when you are not doing well but isnt that the time its most needed? and it does not have to be a large donation.....small donations add up

Your charitable dollars would be more usefully donated to your local charitable organizations than Becks national scam.

Bullshit - If you donate money, they will overpay a business who donated to a political campaign. They will pay them $50 bucks to give the poor a hamburger. I can prove it.

Right after the Haiti earth quake Bill Clinton was on C-Span saying donate to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund. He said that their biggest problem was that there were not enough tarps or trucks anywhere they could buy with the money. They badly needed tarps for shelters & trucks to transport supplies. It just so happened that I had a semi truck loaded with tarps at that time & had no immediate plans for them. So I immediately went to their website & called them up. I told them I had a semi truck loaded full of tarps to donate. They said they did not want them. They said they only wanted money. I said Bill Clinton said on TV that they had money but had no tarps or trucks to buy with that money. They said they only wanted money! Later I discovered they paid a campaign contributor 5 times the going rate for some tarps! Free tarps would not pay back their contributors.

I only donate food or the item someone needs. I even found a pregnant womens shelter who will take all the deer meat I can give them. They teach these women how to cook for their new family. They are happy to have it & have a large walk in freezer to keep it. I gave them 10 deer this year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back