Restored Faith

MissileMan

Sep 11, 2004
I have just joined your forum and I want to thank most of you for restoring my faith in people to see through the huge pile of crap being heaped on us by the liberal media.

I've been frustrated to see obvious idiots like Jeanine Garafalo, Alex Baldwin, Michael Moore, etc. on the air spouting pure nonsense. It's frustrating because you know that there are other mindless idiots out there who actually believe the drivel and will act on it(vote) in November.

I'm sure that this forum will allow me to blow off some of the steam that's been building up, possibly saving me from having my head explode. I guess you'll have to decide if that's a good thing or not.

Anyways, off to some threads to rant...lots to say! :happy2:

welcome missile man. You'll like this board because you need facts to make your points. Rhetoric and baseless opinions dont get people very far here. So liberals are at an automatic disadvantage. :)

Anyway welcome.

MissileMan said:
I have just joined your forum and I want to thank most of you for restoring my faith in people to see through the huge pile of crap being heaped on us by the liberal media.

I've been frustrated to see obvious idiots like Jeanine Garafalo, Alex Baldwin, Michael Moore, etc. on the air spouting pure nonsense. It's frustrating because you know that there are other mindless idiots out there who actually believe the drivel and will act on it(vote) in November.

I'm sure that this forum will allow me to blow off some of the steam that's been building up, possibly saving me from having my head explode. I guess you'll have to decide if that's a good thing or not.

welcome--I live with a leftwing loony----it's dangerous to talk to her regarding anything political----I put in my 2 cents here now and it had helped keep me relatively sane. :poop: (only relatively mind you)

MissileMan said:

Invest in some duct tape and welcome to the board.

Welcome MissileMan, never fear, Sandy and I are here! HAHA! you'll learn to LOVE us!!! :D Just let us both know when your feeling down, mad, angry, etc. and we will be sure to lighten up your day! ;) :halo:

Welcome,misslie!!! Believe me,you will get some laughs from sandy and janeeng! Have fun!! :D

Hey missileman, welcome aboard. This place is all about destroying libs. :flameth:

Hearty welcome to you missileman! you have arrived at the one site that will restore your sanity and further arm you in the pursuit to either eradicate/educate the confused,misled and lied to Liberials :beer:

MissileMan said:

This board is mostly for the majority view to concur with itself and pat itself other on the back ad nauseum, so you've come to the right place.

nakedemperor said:
This board is mostly for the majority view to concur with itself and pat itself other on the back ad nauseum, so you've come to the right place.

Actually its simply a place anyone can come for intellectual discussion. Libs just dont like it because as i said its a place for intellectual discussion which mean just degrading to the "Bush is stupid" argument isnt going to be effective.

Actually its simply a place anyone can come for intellectual discussion. Libs just dont like it because as i said its a place for intellectual discussion which mean just degrading to the "Bush is stupid" argument isnt going to be effective.

Agreed Avatar. There are a few lib posters that have made points, because they had some facts to back up their point of view. Hello!!! Try reading the intro to the site. Plain as day, "Going into the world these days is a complicated business. You are expected to be entertaining and funny and tolerant. You are often feeling like a sense of hopelessness is in the air, because one can't address the problems we all know this great country faces with a straight face looking back at you.. You are now required to help address issues at our Political Chat Rooms,such as Muslims, Liberal Politics, The Middle East, Foreign Hate, Conservative Politics, The United Nations, Terrorism, World Events and Immigration...... It's nice to know a good bookmark for a political chat room...A place to post your messages on your political views...and in a political chat room that the whole world visits every day!!...Freedom Of Speech Awarded Chat Rooms...A place noted for liberal chat, and conservative chat all rolled into one...A POLITICAL CHAT ROOM!!...and they duke it out!!...No Censorship, Only Freedom Of Speech!!....No wonder why they call us The Politics of Chat Rooms !...Now come political chat with us!!!"

janeeng said:
Welcome MissileMan, never fear, Sandy and I are here! HAHA! you'll learn to LOVE us!!! :D Just let us both know when your feeling down, mad, angry, etc. and we will be sure to lighten up your day! ;) :halo:

Welcome to you MissileMan. But take the above welcome as a warning. Don't let those pretty faces decieve you. They'll get you with a fattie!!!

I don't think our two points are incompatible :cheers2:

Jackass said:
Stay AWAY from Janeen and Sandy!! Beware!! :eek:

Oh Chuck, you can't stay away from us or our lovely ladies we post for your guys !

janeeng said:

oooOOOOOooooh YYEEEAAAAAHH...... they'll lighten it up alright.... just wait and see with WHAT!! :eek2:

janeeng said:
steer away from these two. never open anything that says "she'll make you happy" or " she's waiting for you". youll be sorry for sure

Johnney said:
steer away from these two. never open anything that says "she'll make you happy" or " she's waiting for you". youll be sorry for sure

You guys otta form a support group. "Men Who Have Been Victimized by Sandy's Fatties". :whip:

Forum List

Back