Restore the sanity

OK, so two comedians put on a comedy show and this is a call to sanity?

Oh... the irony. No wonder nobody takes you left wing bucket heads serious.... you see two comedians making jokes and think it is vital political discourse. Is fucking B.S. No more, no less.

Funny? Sure! Meaningful? Nope.

Good grief.

They actually thought it was all about them. They really did think that show was a Democratic Party rally. Stewart & Colbert said repeatedly that it was a non-political rally. The loons completely missed the whole point of the rally. Gee go figure? It was two comedians throwing a party. Nothing more,nothing less.

Obama tried to work with conservatives ...and they vilified him to the point of being unable to work with him. Biden even schooled Cantor during the Kabuki theater of a televised healthcare conference...showed him how many of the healthcare reforms STARTED as Republican ideas.

Don't come crying now saying Obama called us enemies. I've seen the quote. He's calling you political adversaries. Oooohhh he used the word enemy. Give me a fucking break. The president has always been the leader of whatever party he's in..republican or democrat. If you think that the leader of a political party doesnt have opponents or adversaries...you're naive or retarded.

Excuse me? Obama tried to work with conservatives? When was this, and was it in this reality, or the one you access when the meds are particularly good?

I couldn't care less about "Republican ideas". All it takes to be a Republican is checking the appropriate box on your voter registration. Show me that anything in that noxious healthcare law was a CONSERVATIVE idea, and then we'll talk.

If George W. Bush - who actually DID try to work with Democrats, time and again - had ever used the word "enemies" for his political adversaries, you'd have been shitting your frillies, so don't even try on that "give me a break" bullshit now, like it's no big deal. There's a big difference between considering someone an adversary or opponent, and considering him an enemy, but you only seem to fucking realize it when it's a Republican saying it.

Speaking of naive or retarded . . .

Speaking of naive or retarded . . . feel free to describe yourself further :eusa_whistle:

Go back and watch the damn tape! Biden went through at least 6...maybe more...points in the healthcare bill that Cantor wasn't aware were republican ideas first. Hell if you google the damn thing I bet you'd find it.

Oh wait: I did.

GOP ideas already in health care bill | Cynthia Tucker

Republican Ideas Included in the President's Proposal | The White House

Then...when Obama addressed the Republican Caucus directly...he tried again to work with you people...and you stood on talking points and wouldnt work towards a consensus.

As for being off my meds, the only meds I'm off happen to be Adderall...but that's to help you out. This debate might not be fair if I was actually able to focus.

:razz::tongue::clap2:

Obama tried to work with conservatives ...and they vilified him to the point of being unable to work with him. Biden even schooled Cantor during the Kabuki theater of a televised healthcare conference...showed him how many of the healthcare reforms STARTED as Republican ideas.

Don't come crying now saying Obama called us enemies. I've seen the quote. He's calling you political adversaries. Oooohhh he used the word enemy. Give me a fucking break. The president has always been the leader of whatever party he's in..republican or democrat. If you think that the leader of a political party doesnt have opponents or adversaries...you're naive or retarded.

Excuse me? Obama tried to work with conservatives? When was this, and was it in this reality, or the one you access when the meds are particularly good?

I couldn't care less about "Republican ideas". All it takes to be a Republican is checking the appropriate box on your voter registration. Show me that anything in that noxious healthcare law was a CONSERVATIVE idea, and then we'll talk.

If George W. Bush - who actually DID try to work with Democrats, time and again - had ever used the word "enemies" for his political adversaries, you'd have been shitting your frillies, so don't even try on that "give me a break" bullshit now, like it's no big deal. There's a big difference between considering someone an adversary or opponent, and considering him an enemy, but you only seem to fucking realize it when it's a Republican saying it.

Speaking of naive or retarded . . .

Speaking of naive or retarded . . . feel free to describe yourself further :eusa_whistle:

And while you're engaging in your version of mature, insightful political discourse, why don't you tell me that you're rubber and I'm glue? :lame2:

Go back and watch the damn tape! Biden went through at least 6...maybe more...points in the healthcare bill that Cantor wasn't aware were republican ideas first. Hell if you google the damn thing I bet you'd find it.

What part of "I don't give a fuck about Republican" did you need drawn in crayon to understand? See if you can blast yourself out of your partisan rut and think in terms that mean something worthwhile. Olympia Snowe is a Republican, which ought to demonstrate how meaningful THAT designation is to anything.

Try reading my post, and I'm sure you'll find the point where I told you that your obsession with "Republican" and "GOP" was unimportant and meaningless to me.

Then...when Obama addressed the Republican Caucus directly...he tried again to work with you people...and you stood on talking points and wouldnt work towards a consensus.

Who is "you people"? I'M not a member of any "Republican Caucus", completely aside from the fact that "addressing" someone does not constitute "working with" him anywhere except Liberal LaLa-Land, where words and "caring" are supposed to matter more than actions and results.

As for being off my meds, the only meds I'm off happen to be Adderall...but that's to help you out. This debate might not be fair if I was actually able to focus.

:razz::tongue::clap2:

You remind me of the people who get shitfaced in a bar and think they're delivering profound philosophical insights to everyone around them, when they're really just staggering around, hugging complete strangers, with a piece of toilet paper hanging out of their partially-unzipped flies.

This was a crowd of angry white racist!

This guy tells it like it is!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evwKfxNG1pY&feature=sub"]This guy tells it like it is[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq2z8oJPoT8"]These are the supporters of obama[/ame]

Forum List

Back