Restore the sanity

Unfortunately, the crazies get stronger and stronger every day

"The "Government Doesn't Suck March" to Stewart's "Sanity" rally is scheduled to start at 10:30 a.m. Saturday at the North end of the National Air and Space Museum."​

401.gif

There are some out there that think Stewart is a newsman not a comedian.

Gotta wonder at some folks doncha??

Good luck to their demonstration.

Not sure how listening to Jon Stewart is a return to sanity... but good luck anyway.

The OP is the first person I have seen say they want to take the country back FROM other people. Hmmm. Are these 'crazy' (and, by 'crazy', the OP appears to mean anyone he disagrees with) not Americans? Does anyone have the right to take something back from someone? Did that person own it in the first place?

These questions lead me to believe the OP is a bit of an idiot.

The OP is the first person I have seen say they want to take the country back FROM other people. Hmmm. Are these 'crazy' (and, by 'crazy', the OP appears to mean anyone he disagrees with) not Americans? Does anyone have the right to take something back from someone? Did that person own it in the first place?

These questions lead me to believe the OP is a bit of an idiot.
"President Barack Obama's election led many political pundits to predict the popularity of American satirist Jon Stewart would wane. After all, mocking Republicans was his bread and butter.

But two years later with the nation just days away from an election expected to shift the balance of power in Washington, Stewart and his Comedy Central stable mate Stephen Colbert are growing ever more successful.

Stewart topped a poll of the "most influential men" of the year conducted by AskMen.com, ahead of Microsoft's Bill Gates and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg. Obama came 21st.

The web site called his show "our youths' most trusted source of information and its host the most trusted man in America.""

825.gif

I think we will need to bring out the fire hoses if too many sane people show up in the same spot

it started as a joke against glenn becks rally and now its a real event that will have multiple times the number of people and will be broadcast world wide

I doubt that the turnout will be as great. More of Jons fans are still working, not old enough to be on SS/retirement.

Rally to Restore Sanity Announcement.
Rational people will gather on the National Mall in D.C. to spread a timeless message: Take It Down a Notch for America.

Forum List

Back