RESTORATION AMERICA-END SSA,entitlements,redistribution....

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Its time to eliminate redistributions and entitlements.
Step#1-eliminate the SSA,and the general fund. No more government stealung by imposed taxation,and redistributing on its own whim.
$25,000,000,000.00 saved with the elimination of the SSA and its administration and operating costs.

Instead of government FDR originated redistribution,each US CITIZEN,at the majority age of 18,one month before,will be assigned,through the US treasury,based on their SSN#,will receive notification of an opening of a future government savings investment account.

On an ELECTIVE BASIS,with citizens having full control and responsibility for their own accounts,will have the option to invest,any amount they choose,via personal deposit,employer vesting through payroll,or not vest at all. Citizens will have an incentive to vest,as anyone can withdraw after 5 years,and can change options at anytime.

APY 3% on these us treasury savings accts.

• Banned
At 65,any citizen will be fully vested,can make.monthly draws from it,and make unlimited private income,no imposition of the government except us treasury holding and guaranteeing eacyaccount for the citizen investors.

• Banned
The transition will have the remaining funds disbursed to the currebt recepients during the conversion of SSA benefits to citizen future investment funds.cases will be reevaluated,any recepient not a naturalized or native born citizen,will no longer receive any benefits,nor any case of.any disability sourced from self indulded or selfinflicted behavior. Only recepients proving of disability beyong to circumstances of ones control can receive thrir continued benefits through the new citizen future investment funds.as with new enrollees,same terms apply,can work as much as you want,can elect to change,etc.monthly benefits for current recepients will be calculated monthly payments into a five year lumpsum,then redeposited into each individual citizen accounts,and the current recepients will have complete elective ability to change any option at any time,and same APY,all grandfathered recepients will get their lump sum deposit put of the remaining general fund before it closes.ssa employees have the option of us treasury jobs,without additional expense.

• Banned
Its time we create solutions instead of bickering about do nothing establishment candidates .

• Banned
Peoples majority vote.education.pros and cons.information,proving directly how these solutions work at all angles,which they do.

Peoples majority vote.education.pros and cons.information,proving directly how these solutions work at all angles,which they do.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I dont think you can convince people with your poor writing skills. If you care about your policies, I would hope you would work on it.

Calked smartphone.i do everything on it.rather than pick on my writing,what is your opinion on the substance of my proposals?

I think you need a more detailed plan on how you are going to accomplish these things.

Granny says, "Bless him - he gonna make dem rich folks spread some o' dat money around so's the rest of us can have some too...
:clap2:
Obama Calls for More Redistribution of Wealth, Declaring: ‘I Am My Brother’s Keeper’
April 2, 2012 - In a campaign speech in Vermont on Friday, President Barack Obama referenced the biblical story of Cain and Abel in condemning what he called "you're-on-your-own economics" while arguing for a number of policies that involve government transferring wealth from one group of citizens to another—including providing public schools with more money for teachers’ salaries, freezing the interest rates on government-backed student loans, supporting companies developing biofuels, electric batteries and wind and solar power and funding scientists who are doing research on stem cells and climate change.
“I hear politicians talking about values in an election year,” Obama said. “I hear a lot about that. Let me tell you about values. Hard work, personal responsibility--those are values. But looking out for one another. That’s a value. The idea that we’re all in this together. I am my brother’s keeper. I am my sister’s keeper. That’s a value.” In Genesis, Adam and Eve’s first-born son is Cain and their second-born son is Abel. Cain becomes a farmer and Abel becomes a shepherd. When Cain offers the fruit of his farming to God and Abel offers a lamb, God is pleased with Abel’s offering but not Cain’s. Cain then kills Abel. When God asks Cain where Abel is, Cain says: “Am I my brother’s keeper?”

When Obama said on Friday, "I am my brother's keeper," he was addressing a crowd of campaign supporters at the University of Vermont in Burlington, Vt. After promoting his past accomplishments including the bailout of General Motors and Chrysler, removing private banks from the government-guaranteed student loan business, and his health-care law, Obama pointed to policies he wants to pursue in the future. Obama said he wants to give public schools the “resources” they need to hire and reward good teachers. “So I don’t want folks in Washington to be bashing teachers,” he said. “I don’t want them to defend the status quo. I want us to give schools the resources they need to hire good teachers, reward great teachers.”

He also said he wants to freeze the interest rates on government-subsidized student loans. “Now, the first thing we’ve got to do--Congress has to stop interest rates that are currently scheduled to go up in July on student loans, which will be a huge problem for a lot of young people,” said Obama. Obama also said he wants additional government “investment” in scientists who are doing stem cell research and climate change research. “An economy built to last is one that supports scientists and researchers and science,” said Obama. “Whether we’re talking about stem cell research or climate change, we don’t need science deniers. We need people to understand that America has always succeed because of our belief in science, our investment in research.”

MORE

Time to evolve from an entitlement society to a free,independent and responsible nation.

Forum List

Back