Restaurants to mitigate health care costs by cutting hours

The Libs totally screwed this up.
2,000 + pages...
Did anyone think this was gonna help businesses.
This thing was designed to stick it to business.

It wasn't designed to help businesses. It was designed to help PEOPLE.

Which do YOU value most?

Let the fucking people help themselves. Those who won't, or can't...well, Nature's a bitch. We need to allow the weaker, useless members of the species expire. It will strengthen the human race in unimaginable (for libtards) ways.

I think tying health care to employment is foolish, but I don't see anyone purposing an alternative....

As to the "ACA is making us be shitty employers", I call bullshit. Next time you're eating at McDonalds or shopping at Walmart, take a moment at check out and talk to your cashier.

All the doom and gloom steps they are whining they will have to take, they have already been taking. We are and have been, in a serious recession. The 1st thing companies did when they realized profits were down was fuck over employees starting at the bottom and working up.

I worked for a big chain drugstore 5 years ago when the recession was just a dot in the economies eye. Over a 4 year period, I saw most of the full time employees( the bottom rung, cashier/stock boy positions) become phased out, the older workers were fired or pushed out, and many positions were simply never filled and one part time worker was now required to do the work of two. They also overhauled their healthcare package, shifted the cost more to the employees, and kicked as many as they could off company healthcare by bracketing employees in categories where anyone deemed "high risk" had to pay near double what they had before.

It's common sense capitalism. Pass any cost increases to employees 1st, and only once you've bled them dry do you look to other alternatives.

Agree

This is what we get for condemning Universal Healthcare as "SOCIALSM"

Employers should not be in the middle of your healthcare decisions. Nor should they be burdened with ever increasing healthcare costs

commie

2,000 + pages...

It wasn't designed to help businesses. It was designed to help PEOPLE.

Which do YOU value most?

Let the fucking people help themselves. Those who won't, or can't...well, Nature's a bitch. We need to allow the weaker, useless members of the species expire. It will strengthen the human race in unimaginable (for libtards) ways.

A fine christian attitude. Jesus would be proud of you.

2,000 + pages...

It was Designed to Help Business cover their People. You fool. It can't help people by Forcing them or their Employer to get them Insurance with out lowering costs. Which is clearly has not done, and it's not clear it will ever.

For my family this is the Net of what Obamacare means.

Before Obamacare.

we could not afford insurance and neither of us have Jobs that Offer insurance.

After Obamacare

Insurance costs are even higher, and in a little over a year I have to Buy it or else I pay a Tax and still have no insurance. Were not poor enough to be covered by the Expansions to MC, But still Unable to even imagine Taking on the Full Cost of a plan for a Family of 4, when we basically live week to week as it is.

So if you think that is helping me you are dead wrong.

I wish I wasn't so sick with this stupid cold.

Look. No health care system is perfect. I think we could all agree. And there is not one that couldn't be improved.

But oh my gosh Obamacare is a nightmare.

It's worse than the NHS or my Canadian "you know the perfect one" north of your border.

We just got a notice that a health clinic half an hour away is going to shut down for three months. Half an hour away in the middle of nowhere.

I'm so glad the funeral home people are now closer my future services which will now be an hour away on a good day in winter without a freaking blizzard.

My husband has asthma. We have paid a fortune over our lifetimes into "health care" and this is what we get.

You are fools if you buy into this bullshit.

I wish I wasn't so sick with this stupid cold.

Look. No health care system is perfect. I think we could all agree. And there is not one that couldn't be improved.

But oh my gosh Obamacare is a nightmare.

It's worse than the NHS or my Canadian "you know the perfect one" north of your border.

We just got a notice that a health clinic half an hour away is going to shut down for three months. Half an hour away in the middle of nowhere.

I'm so glad the funeral home people are now closer my future services which will now be an hour away on a good day in winter without a freaking blizzard.

My husband has asthma. We have paid a fortune over our lifetimes into "health care" and this is what we get.

You are fools if you buy into this bullshit.

Your story is similar to that told by millions of Americans

Healthcare leading to bankruptcy, forcing them to take jobs they don't want just for coverage, loss of benefits, lifetime caps, tradeoffs of treatment and the rent.

Obamacare was a bandaid...we need a bipartisan overhaul of how we take care of our people

Forum List

Back