Restaurants have an alternative to withholding service to Sarah Sanders

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Restaurants have an alternative to withholding service to Sarah Sanders. I would suggest giving Sarah some of her own medicine. Lie to her.
If she ordered steak, serve her chicken and look in the eye and say it is steak.
The same thing she does in her press briefings, blatantly say things that are not so.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Restaurants have an alternative to withholding service to Sarah Sanders. I would suggest giving Sarah some of her own medicine. Lie to her.
If she ordered steak, serve her chicken and look in the eye and say it is steak.
The same thing she does in her press briefings, blatantly say things that are not so.

Reference “The Help” (movie) for what would have been a great move on their part.

You Democrats have a very long history of bigotry:

Dgd7B_uVQAATASH.jpg

Better yet, let's not politicize people eating dinner.

That is a great idea!

How long will it be before some stupid liberal restaurant owner poisons somebody to make a political statement? You people are sick, and your hatred is gonna get you in a lot of trouble.

That is a great idea!
Yeah, if you're 12 years old.

That's called fraud, and it's a crime, moron.

Perfect:

Sarah Sanders get's her order...
"I ordered a coke and this is vodka."
"No it's coke."
"No it's vodka I know vodka when I taste it."
"You can only follow short sentences can't you. It's Pepsi."
"You just said it was Coke!"
"No I said it was Pepsi. Would you like oysters with your flan?"
"I ordered a hamburger."
"No you ordered a dead rat on a skewer."
"YOU JUST SAID I ORDERED OYSTERS AND FLAN."
"You don't listen very well do you fake person, you ordered ice cubes and salt tablets."
"WHAT! YOU MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL AND DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND YOU LIE ALL THE TIME, YOU EVEN LIE ABOUT YOUR LIES!"

"And we don't even pretend to run a country, imagine that"

Last edited:
O
That is a great idea!
Yeah, if you're 12 years old.
No, think about it, it's peotic justice and karma all rolled into one hilarious joke. I'd pay to see that!

Wow, that is beautiful!

Republicans think gays having loving relationships is immoral.

Other Americans think lying and putting children and babies in cages is immoral.

It all depends on your values and how you were raised.

You Democrats have a very long history of bigotry:

Dgd7B_uVQAATASH.jpg
Dum dum, back then it was Republicans being chased out of lunch counters. Blacks didn't become Democrats until the 60's.

Another juvenile post from the hate filled left. We never saw a press secretary disrespected like this in the history of the Republic. The hypocrite left can't let go of the hatred even after a year and a half while they enjoy the perks of a thriving economy. Sadly the insanity seems to be spreading.

How long will it be before some stupid liberal restaurant owner poisons somebody to make a political statement? You people are sick, and your hatred is gonna get you in a lot of trouble.
I don't think an owner would. The consequences of serving adulterated food are draconian. Someone that works in that restaurant, they would certainly. It might never occur to them that the owner would lose everything. In fact, we should start expecting that liberals in proximity to food would poison it.

Forum List

Back