Restaurant Puts Glass In Cops Sandwich

I am not a Transportation Official, but the basis can be practiced by anyone who is concerned for safety.

First Observer™

The First Observer™ Program is a voluntary program that provides transportation professionals with training on effectively observing, assessing and reporting suspicious individuals, vehicles, packages and objects.

Trained first observers can report suspicious transportation-related activity to TSA at (866) 615-5150. If possible, include the following information in your report:

• Your name and telephone number (optional)
  • Vehicle ID (make, model, color, plate, number)
  • Person ID/description
  • Activity observed

In case of an emergency or a life-threatening event, dial 911 immediately. Do not attempt to intervene.

That's a strange coincidence that it happened to a police officer.
Yeah. Coincidence.
They should investigate to see which employees are in Black Lies Matter and if any are found, put them up against the closest alley wall, shoot them in the back of the head and dump their bodies on the side of I95 for the world to see.
This post is the best argument I have ever seen for involuntary confinement to a high-security mental institution, irreversible sterilization of all living relatives, and seizing of all children.

I am not a Transportation Official, but the basis can be practiced by anyone who is concerned for safety.

First Observer™

The First Observer™ Program is a voluntary program that provides transportation professionals with training on effectively observing, assessing and reporting suspicious individuals, vehicles, packages and objects.

Trained first observers can report suspicious transportation-related activity to TSA at (866) 615-5150. If possible, include the following information in your report:

• Your name and telephone number (optional)
  • Vehicle ID (make, model, color, plate, number)
  • Person ID/description
  • Activity observed

In case of an emergency or a life-threatening event, dial 911 immediately. Do not attempt to intervene.
I'm a truck driver. That's how I came across this program. I already have used it once to report criminal activity after reporting it to the police. You never know when petty criminal activity can be a piece of a larger puzzle.

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.
Notwithstanding the OP's racist comment....
Government watch lists. Black helicopters. LOL...
Tin foil hat time....
Government watch lists are real.

So are black helicopters. One of them flew so low over my house about a month or two ago that the house was shaking. It sounded like it was going to crash land on the roof.

I thought it might be a police helicopter looking for a fugitive, but there was nothing in the local news about it.
Oh yawn yawn yawn.....
yeah. the watch list. Like the 10 most wanted posters in the post office?
No fly lists? Yeah, terrorists.
This stupid poster is implying there are watch lists for people who say or write things HE disagrees with....
People who write things that threaten the physical and political well safety of others, sure.
Oh please. You flatter yourself

It's nice to know that folks like willmunny are surely on government watch lists.
Notwithstanding the OP's racist comment....
Government watch lists. Black helicopters. LOL...
Tin foil hat time....
Government watch lists are real.

So are black helicopters. One of them flew so low over my house about a month or two ago that the house was shaking. It sounded like it was going to crash land on the roof.

I thought it might be a police helicopter looking for a fugitive, but there was nothing in the local news about it.
Oh yawn yawn yawn.....
yeah. the watch list. Like the 10 most wanted posters in the post office?
No fly lists? Yeah, terrorists.
This stupid poster is implying there are watch lists for people who say or write things HE disagrees with....
People who write things that threaten the physical and political well safety of others, sure.
Oh please. You flatter yourself
:lol: Of course, because it is true.

Forum List

Back