Rest in Peace Muhammad Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Bush is an idiot. Obama isn't. I'd vote for Sanders too - over Hillary.
Obama is the dumbest president in my sixty years.
If you believe that you are the dumbest poster in my 4 years on USMB!
My assertion is based in the empirical and yours is in ignorant bias.
Your assertion is based on Faux News and their racial bias against Obama. Switch the channel once in a while, expand the horizons of your worldview.
My points are made in basic observation. I don't need to parrot talking points like you do.
What's more, Obama is not black so get over your racism bit.
Granted , race is in the eye of the beholder and your RW controllers are obsessed with it. Too baad you don't even know how they have infected you with their subtle and overt inculcations.

You have been reported for altering my expression of condolences and my avatar name.
Your "condolences" are not welcome here you racist son of a bitch. You don'tevenrespect the man enough to call him by his legally changed name. Fuck you!

Muslim is a race?
No, it is a religion but that doesn't detract from you being a racist by some of the other things you have said. But I am glad to see that you are at least trying to make some heads or tails out of the pseudo race paradigm your people invented. Jews still are thought to be a race by many white people. Amerindians are still called Indians although they have nothing to do with India. And even now, some are making Islam a "racial" thing.

Your post was about religion yet you used the racist claim. You're the one that called someone a racist then referenced someone's legal name he changed based on his RELIGION.

I see you're trying to hide from a claim you made and blame it on someone else. Typical Liberal.

You don't judge a man by the taste of his balls and ass. You should learn that, vs. being so fucking ignorant.
I would not know about "judging a man by the taste of his balls and ass." But since you seem to bean expert on the subject I will take your word for it! Heh heh heh!

If you view Obama as a success - resume sucking until full completion asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been saying that but you went off on me you, because you ASSume a lot and doesn't read what is written.

I also believe Clinton, Gore, Kerry all knew, as did Bush that Iraq had WMDs. They all agreed with Bush. So to me the evidence on both sides have been clear. You on the other hand don't believe Bush, but will believe Obama. I want to vote Sanders. I'm not as partisan as you are. Maybe someday you will figure out that not everyone is a partisan nutter.

If you believe he isn't, you just moved yourself up in the kiss his ass line.

You have been reported for altering my expression of condolences and my avatar name.
Your "condolences" are not welcome here you racist son of a bitch. You don'tevenrespect the man enough to call him by his legally changed name. Fuck you!

Muslim is a race?
No, it is a religion but that doesn't detract from you being a racist by some of the other things you have said. But I am glad to see that you are at least trying to make some heads or tails out of the pseudo race paradigm your people invented. Jews still are thought to be a race by many white people. Amerindians are still called Indians although they have nothing to do with India. And even now, some are making Islam a "racial" thing.

Your post was about religion yet you used the racist claim. You're the one that called someone a racist then referenced someone's legal name he changed based on his RELIGION.

I see you're trying to hide from a claim you made and blame it on someone else. Typical Liberal.
The whole undercurrent of your refusal to recognize a Black man's name change is reflective of the racial animus that occurred when he did it.

I have been saying that but you went off on me you, because you ASSume a lot and doesn't read what is written.

I also believe Clinton, Gore, Kerry all knew, as did Bush that Iraq had WMDs. They all agreed with Bush. So to me the evidence on both sides have been clear. You on the other hand don't believe Bush, but will believe Obama. I want to vote Sanders. I'm not as partisan as you are. Maybe someday you will figure out that not everyone is a partisan nutter.

A president with a 51% approval rating during his final year in office is phenomenal. That makes you a liar or an idiot or both!

You don't judge a man by the taste of his balls and ass. You should learn that, vs. being so fucking ignorant.
I would not know about "judging a man by the taste of his balls and ass." But since you seem to bean expert on the subject I will take your word for it! Heh heh heh!

If you view Obama as a success - resume sucking until full completion asshole

Listen, punk, you are too gay for my liking…. You are too obsessed with homosexual thoughts…. Go bother someone who might be entertained by your androgynous proclivities.

Listen, punk, you are too gay for my liking…. You are too obsessed with homosexual thoughts…. Go bother someone who might be entertained by your androgynous proclivities.

Dumb shitstain, it is YOU who has his tongue embedded so far up Obama's ass you're tasting his lunch.
You're beyond lovestuck. You're dicksucked.

Faggot.

Dumb shitstain, it is YOU who has his tongue embedded so far up Obama's ass you're tasting his lunch.

Faggot.
always talking about dicks and balls......you are more gay than the gays on this board...when are you going to be on Ellens show?....

Faggot.
always talking about dicks and balls......you are more gay than the gays on this board...when are you going to be on Ellens show?....

You're the one who says his dick gets hard when Donald trump speaks?
Put it on YouTube and jerk yourself off, faggot

A president with a 51% approval rating during his final year in office is phenomenal. That makes you a liar or an idiot or both!

Don't forget he won the Nobel peace prize, shit eater!
Go wipe that shit off the side of your glory hole

Faggot.

ah no that was you faggot....whats the matter admiral?....you trying to back off what you said in the past?....to late,you are gayer than fucking Richard Simmons....your posts prove it.....hey while i have you here.....doesnt it hurt when your man crams his shit in your ass?.......

Faggot.

ah no that was you faggot....whats the matter admiral?....you trying to back off what you said in the past?....to late,you are gayer than fucking Richard Simmons....your posts prove it.....hey while i have you here.....doesnt it hurt when your man crams his shit in your ass?.......

Back off what? The fact that you suck dick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back