rest in peace carlie brucia

I hope this guy gets life in prison and then gets tortured 24 hours a day for the next 50 years. Even then that would be a light penalty for this dirtbag.

just got the news ......sicko bastard, my heart goes out to the family and friends of this little girl....death is too GOOD for this sub-human waste of food and air....is that wacko canabul guy available....we have a take-out order for you

Good God, I as a parent I am sooo incredibly tired of hearing about the children having thier lives taken away by creeps that should not be on the street in the first place !!

My heart truly is sorry for the family of this little girl and I hope God takes better care of her than this world here did..

We as a country must wake up and do something to better protect out little ones and loved ones ..

RIP Carlie....

this bastard would have been off the streets had a judge agreed with sicko-bastards parole officer.....in DEC....not to take away from what has happened but the judges in this country have things backwards....when someone is a threat to others as the porole officer said the judge had a moral right to protect the citizens....not worry about rather the decision will effect the election...term limits for judges????? instead of a lifetime position

I am all for protecting individual rights - especially those of defendants in criminal cases to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Unfortunately, the pendulum has swung to far in the direction of protecting defendants at the expense of justice for their victims.

It's cold comfort, but child molesters and murderers are the lowest of the low in prison. He will not have an enjoyable time.

I also just heard about the girl, my Dad told me while I was on the phone with him. I don't think this slime deserves anything, but death himself. Just too bad he will probably live the rest of his life comfortably in prison, but WW your right, they are the lowest of the lowest and I am sure that the other prisoners will love to get their hands on this guy.

It is a shame that lately this is all you read or hear anymore. They have a page here in NJ for all sex offenders and you can look at them, but you aren't allowed to offend them, say anything, etc.. makes me sick! some living not far from where I am at and I have 2 kids.

this is another instance where a sicko fell through the cracks again.....yes WW, individual rights are important but so was the life of this little girl.... I would rather be on the side of safety when it comes to a parolee that should have been locked up again and was not because a judge deemed it was not a priority....who made him a phycoligist or whatever those folks are that study sickos and try to make em better....not beating on you WW...just think that the cracks need to be covered so we dont have a repeat of this again..

If this guy is found guilty, let him hang. I can't think of anything more disgusting. If someone did that to my daughter, I'd shoot him in the nuts Pulp Fiction style and let him bleed to death.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
If this guy is found guilty, let him hang. I can't think of anything more disgusting. If someone did that to my daughter, I'd shoot him in the nuts Pulp Fiction style and let him bleed to death.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :beer:

Folks, the most upsetting part of this situation and others like it is that many of these people are repeat offenders. This guy had 13 arrests in ten years and not just for petty stuff. Until we demand that our criminal justice system deals with serious crime in a serious manner, tragedies like this one will continue to haunt all of us. God bless Carlie and her family.

Originally posted by jon_forward
this is another instance where a sicko fell through the cracks again.....yes WW, individual rights are important but so was the life of this little girl.... I would rather be on the side of safety when it comes to a parolee that should have been locked up again and was not because a judge deemed it was not a priority....who made him a phycoligist or whatever those folks are that study sickos and try to make em better....not beating on you WW...just think that the cracks need to be covered so we dont have a repeat of this again..

You misunderstand me Jon - I want to see more weight applied to justice for the victims and punishment of such creatures so that they do not become repeat offenders. This guy NEVER should have been back on the streets.

I have been having a ....discussion with joneys so I am a bit punchy.....:beer: the guy is soooo far out there I almost didnt make it back....

there are alot of sick fucks out there.
what i want to know is what the attraction is? i like a challenge. nothing appealing about a minor period

Johnney - you are a healthy man. Healthy men want relationships with healthy women on an equal basis.

Anyone who abuses a weaker person, be it adult or child, has a twisted view of himself and the world. Such people are not looking for relationships - they crave power. Just as rape is an act of violence and control, so is sexual abuse.

jon, no esta problema.

jonsie occasionally chaps my hide as well.

:D

I see pictures of everyone's precious children on this message board .. Please everyone take extra precautions with your kids !!
I am in such a bummed out mood after I heard the news I just want to take my family and crawl under a big rock !!

I know you are all great parents cause you sound like such good people but there are so many sick bastards out there you cannot be too careful !!

If you rape you must be castraited, If you murder you must be dealt with in the same matter as your victim !! I hope this bastard burns in hell....

If you rape you must be castraited...I hope this bastard burns in hell....
i have to disagree on this with you sandy! i think rape should be a capital offense and should be eligiable for the death penalty.
not only is it violent physically, but mentally as well.

Originally posted by Johnney
i have to disagree on this with you sandy! i think rape should be a capital offense and should be eligiable for the death penalty.
not only is it violent physically, but mentally as well.

Hey I agree with ya Johnney but I think the punishment should at least be castraition !!! But will take capitol punishment also I won't argue with ya on that one ...

Forum List

Back