rest in peace carlie brucia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKSuddeth, Feb 6, 2004.

1. DKSuddeth

DKSuddeth Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +62
  2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    I hope this guy gets life in prison and then gets tortured 24 hours a day for the next 50 years. Even then that would be a light penalty for this dirtbag.

3. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    just got the news ......sicko bastard, my heart goes out to the family and friends of this little girl....death is too GOOD for this sub-human waste of food and air....is that wacko canabul guy available....we have a take-out order for you

4. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good God, I as a parent I am sooo incredibly tired of hearing about the children having thier lives taken away by creeps that should not be on the street in the first place !!

My heart truly is sorry for the family of this little girl and I hope God takes better care of her than this world here did..

We as a country must wake up and do something to better protect out little ones and loved ones ..

RIP Carlie....

5. jon_forward

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    this bastard would have been off the streets had a judge agreed with sicko-bastards parole officer.....in DEC....not to take away from what has happened but the judges in this country have things backwards....when someone is a threat to others as the porole officer said the judge had a moral right to protect the citizens....not worry about rather the decision will effect the election...term limits for judges????? instead of a lifetime position

6. wonderwench

wonderwench Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I am all for protecting individual rights - especially those of defendants in criminal cases to be considered innocent until proven guilty.

Unfortunately, the pendulum has swung to far in the direction of protecting defendants at the expense of justice for their victims.

It's cold comfort, but child molesters and murderers are the lowest of the low in prison. He will not have an enjoyable time.

7. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I also just heard about the girl, my Dad told me while I was on the phone with him. I don't think this slime deserves anything, but death himself. Just too bad he will probably live the rest of his life comfortably in prison, but WW your right, they are the lowest of the lowest and I am sure that the other prisoners will love to get their hands on this guy.

It is a shame that lately this is all you read or hear anymore. They have a page here in NJ for all sex offenders and you can look at them, but you aren't allowed to offend them, say anything, etc.. makes me sick! some living not far from where I am at and I have 2 kids.

8. jon_forward

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    this is another instance where a sicko fell through the cracks again.....yes WW, individual rights are important but so was the life of this little girl.... I would rather be on the side of safety when it comes to a parolee that should have been locked up again and was not because a judge deemed it was not a priority....who made him a phycoligist or whatever those folks are that study sickos and try to make em better....not beating on you WW...just think that the cracks need to be covered so we dont have a repeat of this again..

9. jon_forward

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    what with all the sickos out there it makes me want to take up a new profession.....but then I would be as bad as them...

10. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    If this guy is found guilty, let him hang. I can't think of anything more disgusting. If someone did that to my daughter, I'd shoot him in the nuts Pulp Fiction style and let him bleed to death.