responsible pit bull owner!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
So my brother put down his pitbull Marley yesterday. She was a good dog but ever since she was surprised attacked by another dog she has never been the same. A cat got into their backyard friday and she ripped it apart like she did to so many t-shirts. So yesterday my brother felt it was the best thing to put her down before she attacked a human or another animal. It was pretty hard for my brother because in general she was a very loving dog, a big baby actually.
I don't think a lot of dog owners would do the same thing but I think it was the right thing for my brother to do even though I will miss her. If you have seen Marley and Me which I just watched three days ago, she was just like Marley in the movie.

Sad story, but definitely the responsible thing to do.

yeah it is, my brother said he would never forget her. He got her when he was a bachelor and it was just the two of them for along time. When he was remodeling his house before he was married they lived with us for awhile and she used to sleep with me every night. Any time they went out of town I would also watch her. She was a good dog, just bad situation.

So my brother put down his pitbull Marley yesterday. She was a good dog but ever since she was surprised attacked by another dog she has never been the same. A cat got into their backyard friday and she ripped it apart like she did to so many t-shirts. So yesterday my brother felt it was the best thing to put her down before she attacked a human or another animal. It was pretty hard for my brother because in general she was a very loving dog, a big baby actually.
I don't think a lot of dog owners would do the same thing but I think it was the right thing for my brother to do even though I will miss her. If you have seen Marley and Me which I just watched three days ago, she was just like Marley in the movie.

Sad day...I'm sure it was a heart wrenching decision for your brother...

I've had many dogs since my first...parents took me to the SPCA on my 5th birthday...

I currently have 3 dogs...a female chocolate lab, a male Alaskan malamute and a male pit bull...

The one thing I've noticed about our pit bull; every other dog I've owned ran away from things they feared..i.e. the garden hose, vacuum cleaner etc...

The pit bull attacks what he fears...and there is no backing off...

i am so sorry for the loss of your brothers pet...those of us who elect to have the so called "killer or dangerous" dogs...realize a couple of things....no human aggression allowed...and no killing of smaller things...once they begin down that path it is hard to stop them. I relocated a beauty female dobie....due to her aggression...the guy who took her lived in the country and encouraged the aggress...bad move...his next door neigbhor with 3 kids..shot her...he had ever right to do it..he had warned the owner time and time again....he took the sadie's body and place in the back seat of my friends car..lawsuit happens...my friend won the damned lawsuit...if you want justice go to the whore house if you want fucked go to the courthouse....the guy was right to protect his children...

i will never relocate an man agressive dog...your brother did the hard thing...but the right thing.

i am so sorry for the loss of your brothers pet...those of us who elect to have the so called "killer or dangerous" dogs...realize a couple of things....no human aggression allowed...and no killing of smaller things...once they begin down that path it is hard to stop them. I relocated a beauty female dobie....due to her aggression...the guy who took her lived in the country and encouraged the aggress...bad move...his next door neigbhor with 3 kids..shot her...he had ever right to do it..he had warned the owner time and time again....he took the sadie's body and place in the back seat of my friends car..lawsuit happens...my friend won the damned lawsuit...if you want justice go to the whore house if you want fucked go to the courthouse....the guy was right to protect his children...

i will never relocate an man agressive dog...your brother did the hard thing...but the right thing.
When he told us today at breakfast you could tell he was very upset but he knew it was the right thing. He for one has a little boy now and even though she was good with him one never knows. It just sucks all around. He never encouraged her to be agressive but after she was attacked by another dog, she changed and I think he knew it was coming.
Before she was attacked her and my dog got into it but she never bit my dog, afterwords we never let them around each other for fear of what she might do.

Sad day...I'm sure it was a heart wrenching decision for your brother...

I've had many dogs since my first...parents took me to the SPCA on my 5th birthday...

I currently have 3 dogs...a female chocolate lab, a male Alaskan malamute and a male pit bull...

The one thing I've noticed about our pit bull; every other dog I've owned ran away from things they feared..i.e. the garden hose, vacuum cleaner etc...

The pit bull attacks what he fears...and there is no backing off...
pretty much! She did hate when she got in trouble, turned into a baby!

Forum List

Back