Responsibility for your OWN life.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Cold Fusion38, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Cold Fusion38

Cold Fusion38 SUPER GENIUS

Thanks Received:
    In the desert chasing that damn roadrunner.
    Ratings:
    +307
    Athiests are FAR stronger emotionally than those who insist that "GOD" is responsible for EVERYTHING. You see we athiets can't assuage our guilt by praying to a "GOD" for forgiveness we must ATTONE for our acts through our future acts or accept the fact that we are without morals or character. We can not commit attrocities and beg for a death bed reprive from punishment from a "GOD" and if we could then WHY would we live a life that respects our fellow human beings?

Consider the Westboro Babtist Church...............Are their VILE acts against their fellow citizens RIGHTOUS!!!??? Are their attacks leveled at the grieving families of our fallen servicemen JUSTIFIED by God and the Bible? If you say YES as you MUST since they are Christian and QUOTE the Bible in their attacks against gays and YES the grieving families of our fallen soldiers then what kind of person does that make YOU!!!???

Falwell AND Robertson both well respected "Christians" have BOTH said that 9/11 was GOD'S punishment for our "GODLESS" society. What kind of a "Christian" would say that 3000+ Americans DESERVED to die!!!???

With respect I must admit that the Westboro church is a GLARING exception to TRUE Christian values but he DOES have followers and he DOES quote the Bible to justify his and his followers DISGUSTING behavior.

Athiests would NEVER utter such disgusting remarks!!!! Yet your Church LEADERS do so and you call CHRISTIANITY a religion of LOVE!!!???

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
  2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Atheists can and do utter such disgusting remarks every minute of every day. And every bad thing that happens is a CONSEQUENCE of our behavior and bad choices made along the way, i.e., a consequence for straying from the Path.

So how is that evidence of a lack of responsibility? Sounds to me like we're taking responsibility for our sins by acknowledging that our own behavior causes bad things to happen to us.

3. Cold Fusion38

Cold Fusion38 SUPER GENIUS

Thanks Received:
    In the desert chasing that damn roadrunner.
    Ratings:
    +307

Wow you are of the ilk that I pointed out.................GOD killed the people on 9/11 because we are a FAG loving country.........GOD caused Katrina because of our FAG loving ways.

Go to Westboro and hang out with the fucking hypocrites!!!

4. Samson

Samson Póg Mo Thóin Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Even us Pagans have a few "bad apples."

5. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    I don't believe I ever said any of those things.

It looks like the calm and thoughtful atheists are at it again, right here in our midst.

Once again, please explain how claiming responsibility for our own sins makes us less responsible, and not more responsible?

6. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    If you can manage to string two words together without drowning in your own slaver, that is.

7. Samson

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Cold would make a nice pagan.

We encourage slavering.:eusa_drool:

8. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Pffft. Pagans.

I have more admiration for pagans (and it's not a lot, sadly) than I do for tiny dicked atheist retards.

9. Samson

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,210
    Quick!

Build a temple to The AllieBaba, before She changes Her mind!!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,219
    Is that why you flip out when someone wants to have a discussion about religion? All that emotional stability. Or why you are hostile to anyone who disagrees with you? Or why athiestic idealogies are the ones that have killed more people within a 100 year period than every other for thousands?

I know you like to pretend you are better than someone for non-believing something just like there are some people who like to pretend they are better for being something. Fact is you're human. You're just as pathetically weak as everyone else. You are just too blind to acknowledge your weaknesses and ever actually grow into a decent human being.