Response to thread I cant post to yet: Gasoline Prices

copsnrobbers

I call it as I see it
Feb 27, 2012
more than I should have to.. like everybody else.
Wall street sells more oil to the market the the oil producing countries. Its called futures trading and its fuckin us a good one. The media spin is miserable. Those cock suckers.

And we were worried about the $2/gal. if Bush got elected...

Longest Streak Ever for $3-Plus Gas
September 17, 2013 -- The national average price of gasoline will surpass $3.00 a gallon Tuesday for the 1,000th consecutive day -- the longest stretch above $3.00 on record, according to the American Automobile Association (AAA).
“Paying less than $3.00 per gallon for gasoline may be automotive history for most Americans,” said Bob Darbelnet, president and CEO of AAA. “The reality is that expensive gas is here to stay, which is tough on millions of people who need a car to live their lives. “ The current thousand-day streak began on Dec. 23, 2010.

AAA is predicting that the national average will remain above $3.00 a gallon for at least another thousand days, barring a major economic recession. “Spending more on gas concerns consumers because it reduces savings and spending for everything else we need,” Darbelnet said. “Our leaders can help alleviate this economic burden by encouraging a national policy that stimulates production, limits price volatility, ensures greater efficiency and promotes alternative energy.”

e727a5d7a2fb44938abcbdaa2313c854.jpg

A sign with gas prices is shown at a gas station, in Hialeah, Fla. The price of oil rose 2 percent Wednesday, July 10, 2013, as the U.S. government reported another steep decline in the nation's supplies of oil and gasoline.

According to the Energy Information Agency, the average retail price of regular gasoline in the U.S. decreased two cents to $3.59 per gallon as of September 9, 2013, and that is 26 cents lower than it was last year at this time.

Prices were up five cents on the West Coast to $3.80 per gallon; Rocky Mountain prices added half a cent but remained $3.63 per gallon. The largest decrease came in the Midwest, where prices fell six cents to $3.57 per gallon. On the Gulf Coast, the price was $3.38 per gallon, three cents lower than last week. The East Coast price dropped two cents to $3.59 per gallon.

- See more at: Longest Streak Ever for $3-Plus Gas | CNS News

Wall street sells more oil to the market the the oil producing countries. Its called futures trading and its fuckin us a good one. The media spin is miserable. Those cock suckers.

Coffee is another BIG SCREWING that the middle class receive.

Coffee is another BIG SCREWING that the middle class receive.

All commodities are completely in the grip of manipulators right now.

Forum List

Back