Respect should be mutual

Mr. P said:
Nahhh..just not paying attention any more...Doing alot of :bangheads that.

That's ok. I'm sure the Cookware God will forgive you at some point in life for going so far astray. :kiss2:

Mr. P said:
I hope so...that'll mean I never burn anything again!!! Right? :laugh:

You burn things? How many times do I have to tell you to stay in the kitchen and pay attention when you cook??

Shattered said:
You burn things? How many times do I have to tell you to stay in the kitchen and pay attention when you cook??
Cook? nope..I create..Just did a great one a few days ago..Linguini, fried eggplant, garlic bread, salad and wine...FANTASTIC!!!
We were so full we never made the salad..

Recipe on request... :tng:

Mr. P said:
Cook? nope..I create..Just did a great one a few days ago..Linguini, fried eggplant, garlic bread, salad and wine...FANTASTIC!!!

Well, out of that entire list, I'd eat the salad. Recipe please? :cof:

Mr. P said:

I'd like the recipe....... what kind of wine with that??

Mr. P said:
Oh easy...even for a cook like you...Lettuce. :rotflmao:

*just kidding Yank*

LMAO! I hate you sometimes.

Kathianne said:
Gabby, your lack of coherent arguments has been noted. Your attempts to say you 'support the troops' too has been noted. You contempt for the troops and members of this board, have also been noted. What more do you want?

:firing: She shoots and scores. Game over.

Bonnie said:
I'd like the recipe....... what kind of wine with that??
Sorry B, I missed this post..

A nice white I think...I'm no wine expert..but that seems to fit for me..If you really want the recipe I'll pm you..

Edit...wait..I'll post in "Cooking with Mr. P" :D

Mr. P said:
Sorry B, I missed this post..

A nice white I think...I'm no wine expert..but that seems to fit for me..If you really want the recipe I'll pm you..

Edit...wait..I'll post in "Cooking with Mr. P" :D

I really would like it, sounds like a great summer meal. Ill look downstairs.............LOL

Forum List

Back