Resistance fighters survive Israeli raid

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
RAFAH, (PIC)-- A group of Palestinian resistance fighters survived an Israeli air raid on their position to the east of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip, on Saturday, local sources said.

They told the PIC reporter that Israeli army choppers fired two missiles at the resistance fighters in Shuka area east of Rafah.

The sources said that the helicopter gunships continued to chase the fighters after they fled the scene and fired a number of missiles at them five minutes after the first raid but they also managed to escape unharmed.

Resistance fighters survive Israeli raid

RAFAH, (PIC)-- A group of Palestinian resistance fighters survived an Israeli air raid on their position to the east of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip, on Saturday, local sources said.

They told the PIC reporter that Israeli army choppers fired two missiles at the resistance fighters in Shuka area east of Rafah.

The sources said that the helicopter gunships continued to chase the fighters after they fled the scene and fired a number of missiles at them five minutes after the first raid but they also managed to escape unharmed.

I see resistance fighters ... what are the planning in the resistance ?
Were they meeting to discuss how it is best to lunch resistance rockets on Israel or were they just talking about their plan to do a resistance suicide bombing ... I'm getting confused.

I see resistance fighters ... what are the planning in the resistance ?
Were they meeting to discuss how it is best to lunch resistance rockets on Israel or were they just talking about their plan to do a resistance suicide bombing ... I'm getting confused.

They are resisting the occupation of their country that they have every legal right to do.

It is Israel's war. It can stop it any time it wants.

They are resisting the occupation of their country that they have every legal right to do.

How exactly are they occupied ? Is there Israeli soldiers stationed in Gaza ? Gaza has it's own government.

Please refer me to the country Israel is occupying.
Also add a quote of a law stating it is legal to to try and harm a civilian population.

Not true, It was proven that any country that wants peace with Israel can get it.
Israel gave up territories to make peace with Egypt.
Peace with Jordan was also achieved.

If the Palestinians (I don't really think that all Palestinians so I'm talking about their leadership) didn't what war, there would be peace today.

Israel have nothing to gain from this conflict.

How exactly are they occupied ? Is there Israeli soldiers stationed in Gaza ? Gaza has it's own government.

Also add a quote of a law stating it is legal to to try and harm a civilian population.

Not true, It was proven that any country that wants peace with Israel can get it.

If the Palestinians (I don't really think that all Palestinians so I'm talking about their leadership) didn't what war, there would be peace today.

This is confusing to a lot of people because we have been misled.

We have all heard the story. The UN partitioned Palestine. The Zionists accepted their state but the Arabs did not. The Arabs attacked the new state of Israel and lost. Israel won land in a defensive war.

Isn't that what you heard?

The problem is that the story is not true.

We have all heard the story. The UN partitioned Palestine. The Zionists accepted their state but the Arabs did not. The Arabs attacked the new state of Israel and lost. Israel won land in a defensive war.

You said Israel is occupying their country, and failed to say what country is that.
You said that "resistance" fighters engage in legal activities, but failed to say under what law.

In addition you now challenge well known historical facts.

In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews.[72] The newly created United Nations approved the Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on 29 November 1947, which sought to divide the country into two states—one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was designated to be an international city—a corpus separatum—administered by the UN.[73]

The Jewish community accepted the plan,[74] but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it.[75] On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.[76] The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive.[77] (quoted from Wikipedia)

You said Israel is occupying their country, and failed to say what country is that.
You said that "resistance" fighters engage in legal activities, but failed to say under what law.

In addition you now challenge well known historical facts.

In 1947, the British government announced it would withdraw from the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews.[72] The newly created United Nations approved the Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on 29 November 1947, which sought to divide the country into two states—one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was designated to be an international city—a corpus separatum—administered by the UN.[73]

The Jewish community accepted the plan,[74] but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee of Palestine rejected it.[75] On 1 December 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.[76] The Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but gradually moved onto the offensive.[77] (quoted from Wikipedia)

The State of Palestine was created and its borders defined by the League of Nations in 1922. This is similar to most of the other countries that were created out of the defunct Ottoman Empire.

Resolution 181 was a General Assembly resolution recommending that the Security Council implement a partition plan.

The Security Council decided to not implement the plan. Resolution 181 was a dead issue. It created no partition, created no states, defined no borders, and transferred no land.

The State of Palestine was created and its borders defined by the League of Nations in 1922. This is similar to most of the other countries that were created out of the defunct Ottoman Empire.

Resolution 181 was a General Assembly resolution recommending that the Security Council implement a partition plan.

The Security Council decided to not implement the plan. Resolution 181 was a dead issue. It created no partition, created no states, defined no borders, and transferred no land.

There Has Never Been a Sovereign Arab State in Palestine (not in 1922 nor anytime else)

The artificiality of a Palestinian identity is reflected in the attitudes and actions of neighboring Arab nations who never established a Palestinian state themselves.

The Arabs never established a Palestinian state when the UN in 1947 recommended to partition Palestine, and to establish “an Arab and a Jewish state” (not a Palestinian state, it should be noted). Nor did the Arabs recognize or establish a Palestinian state during the two decades prior to the Six-Day War when the West Bank was under Jordanian control and the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian control; nor did the Palestinian Arabs clamor for autonomy or independence during those years under Jordanian and Egyptian rule.

There Has Never Been a Sovereign Arab State in Palestine (not in 1922 nor anytime else)

The artificiality of a Palestinian identity is reflected in the attitudes and actions of neighboring Arab nations who never established a Palestinian state themselves.

The Arabs never established a Palestinian state when the UN in 1947 recommended to partition Palestine, and to establish “an Arab and a Jewish state” (not a Palestinian state, it should be noted). Nor did the Arabs recognize or establish a Palestinian state during the two decades prior to the Six-Day War when the West Bank was under Jordanian control and the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian control; nor did the Palestinian Arabs clamor for autonomy or independence during those years under Jordanian and Egyptian rule.

"The artificiality of a Palestinian identity" is Israeli propaganda. Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine and the Palestinians. Israeli citizens who have Palestine as the place of birth on their birth certificates are called Arabs by Israel. Why would they do that?

...when the UN in 1947 recommended...

Irrelevant. Resolution 181 didn't happen.

...nor did the Palestinian Arabs clamor for autonomy or independence during those years...

Not true. The PLO was formed in 1964 from Palestinian groups who had been attacking the Israeli occupation during the 1950s.

You avoided EVERY question he had, because you arent capable of answering them without looking like a fucking moron. Your failure to respond means you failed in this debate. Better luck next time fuck shit. :lol:

You avoided EVERY question he had, because you arent capable of answering them without looking like a fucking moron. Your failure to respond means you failed in this debate. Better luck next time fuck shit. :lol:

What question(s) do you think I have avoided?

Ask and I will answer.

What question(s) do you think I have avoided?

Ask and I will answer.

Also add a quote of a law stating it is legal to to try and harm a civilian population

"The artificiality of a Palestinian identity" is Israeli propaganda. Israel has always denied the existence of Palestine and the Palestinians. Israeli citizens who have Palestine as the place of birth on their birth certificates are called Arabs by Israel. Why would they do that?
Place of birth has to be a country, I don't see how it could be printed on a birth certificate.
As a matter of fact there have never been a country named Palestine.
Also as stated before, Palestinian identity is artificial as there never were a group of people that called themselves Palestinians before 1900. (I don't know the exact date when they decided to call themselves that.) The residents of Palestine in the 1900's were Arabs.

...when the UN in 1947 recommended...

It's Irrelevant because the Arabs did not agree.
Had they agreed and not attacked Israel afterwards they would have a country now.

...nor did the Palestinian Arabs clamor for autonomy or independence during those years...

Not true. The PLO was formed in 1964 from Palestinian groups who had been attacking the Israeli occupation during the 1950s
Really ? So how come they didn't create their own country at that time ?

Place of birth has to be a country, I don't see how it could be printed on a birth certificate.
Also as stated before, Palestinian identity is artificial as there never were a group of people that called themselves Palestinians before 1900. (I don't know the exact date when they decided to call themselves that.) The residents of Palestine in the 1900's were Arabs.

Had they agreed and not attacked Israel afterwards they would have a country now.

Not true. The PLO was formed in 1964 from Palestinian groups who had been attacking the Israeli occupation during the 1950s

One of the parts of resolution 181 was that it had to be agreed by both parties to be valid. Both parties did not agree making the proposal void. That is why it was never implemented by the Security Council.

They have been trying but Israel has been in Palestine since 1948.

One of the parts of resolution 181 was that it had to be agreed by both parties to be valid. Both parties did not agree making the proposal void. That is why it was never implemented by the Security Council. They have been trying but Israel has been in Palestine since 1948.
Reviewing facts dispenses with habitual arab lies:
The resolution 181 contains, "The Security Council determine as a threat to the peace, breach of the peace or act of aggression, in accordance with Article 39 of the Charter, any attempt to alter by force the settlement envisaged by this resolution;"
The resolution was adopted on Nov. 29, 1947.
The UNSCOP reported to the Security Council on Feb. 16, 1948: "Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein."
Now it is clear that arabs wanted to wipe jews off and to redistribute jewish property and holdings.

One of the parts of resolution 181 was that it had to be agreed by both parties to be valid. Both parties did not agree making the proposal void. That is why it was never implemented by the Security Council. They have been trying but Israel has been in Palestine since 1948.
The resolution 181 contains, "The Security Council determine as a threat to the peace, breach of the peace or act of aggression, in accordance with Article 39 of the Charter, any attempt to alter by force the settlement envisaged by this resolution;"
The UNSCOP reported to the Security Council on Feb. 16, 1948: "Powerful Arab interests, both inside and outside Palestine, are defying the resolution of the General Assembly and are engaged in a deliberate effort to alter by force the settlement envisaged therein."
Now it is clear that arabs wanted to wipe jews off and to redistribute jewish property and holdings.

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land. It was still Palestinian land.

Jews own land in the US but it is still US land.

It was the Palestinians right to reject the resolution.

One of the parts of resolution 181 was that it had to be agreed by both parties to be valid. Both parties did not agree making the proposal void. That is why it was never implemented by the Security Council.

I think you scored a self goal ... (I think it an European expression ... i believe in the US they say 'Shot yourself in the leg')

You see, I didn't know that the Arabs not agreeing would make the proposal void.(I'm still not sure it is the case, but if it is that is not really good for your argument)

You would have something there if the Arabs would not start a war and loose.
As the Jews declared the Sovereignty of the state of Israel the day before the British mandate ended, and were attacked on the next day successfully fending off the attackers. As a result of the war any land that they controlled after the attack belongs to them , because they have conquered it. (It's legitimate because the British left and the proposal was void as you said , so the land was without an owner)

The even worse part for your argument is that because there was no agreement this means there is no green line and blue line.
If the UN proposal was void , then all the territory that Israel has conquered during all the other times Arab armies attacked it are also legitimate Israeli territory.

(Of course all of this is only true if the proposal was void)

They have been trying but Israel has been in Palestine since 1948.
What are you talking about ?
You said that they wanted a sovereign state when they were under Egyptian and Jordanian rule.
Why didn't they ask Jordan Or Egypt for sovereignty ?

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land. It was still Palestinian land. It was the Palestinians right to reject the resolution.
More arab lies. But we're lucky to have facts:
As of 1947 7% of the land was owned by jews, 8% was owned by arabs, 16% was owned by absentee landlords, churches mostly. The remainder was state lands, owned by the ottoman sultan and then by the mandate. But palistanians dream up lands, of course, and lie too.

The Jews only owned about 7% of Palestinian land. It was still Palestinian land.

Jews own land in the US but it is still US land.

It was the Palestinians right to reject the resolution.

As i said before , even if that were true , your argument would only stand if the Arabs didn't attack.
Even If before the war Jews only owned about 7% of the territory, and by the end of the war they conquered 90% of the territory (Even thought I don't see how is it possible that Israel had won the war against 4 countries much larger than current Israel let alone 7% of it's territory.) Arabs can't just go and say "Well this whole war thing was a joke ... we were kidding , now give us back our territories "

New Topics

Forum List

Back