Residents told to call local police and fire departments

R

rdean

Other parts of the country were also sweltering. Denver recorded the hottest June on record. The average temperature for the month was 75 degrees, which was 7.6 degrees above normal. There were 17 days in which the maximum temperature exceeded 90 degrees, including a stretch of five consecutive 100-degree days from June 22-26, the weather service said.

In the Midwest, severe thunderstorms packing 80-plus mph winds pummeled the Chicago area on Sunday. There were no immediate reports of homes damaged but ComEd utility officials said about 200,000 customers were left without power. More than 60 kayakers were rescued from the Chicago River after their kayaks flipped when the storm blew in, a fire department official told the Chicago Sun-Times.

In Washington's northern Virginia suburbs, emergency 911 call centers were out of service; residents were told to call local police and fire departments. Huge trees toppled across streets in the nation's capital, crumpling cars

Storm power outages could last days

When I think of Republicans like Eric Cantor questioning the merits of disaster relief or Mitt Romney saying we need LESS Police and Firefighters, I think if Americans keep electing these idiots into office, then who exactly are the idiots? Not me, I would never vote for them or their "ilk".

Other parts of the country were also sweltering. Denver recorded the hottest June on record. The average temperature for the month was 75 degrees, which was 7.6 degrees above normal. There were 17 days in which the maximum temperature exceeded 90 degrees, including a stretch of five consecutive 100-degree days from June 22-26, the weather service said.

In the Midwest, severe thunderstorms packing 80-plus mph winds pummeled the Chicago area on Sunday. There were no immediate reports of homes damaged but ComEd utility officials said about 200,000 customers were left without power. More than 60 kayakers were rescued from the Chicago River after their kayaks flipped when the storm blew in, a fire department official told the Chicago Sun-Times.

In Washington's northern Virginia suburbs, emergency 911 call centers were out of service; residents were told to call local police and fire departments. Huge trees toppled across streets in the nation's capital, crumpling cars

When I think of Republicans like Eric Cantor questioning the merits of disaster relief or Mitt Romney saying we need LESS Police and Firefighters, I think if Americans keep electing these idiots into office, then who exactly are the idiots? Not me, I would never vote for them or their "ilk".

Would you provide me with the link where Romney said we needed fewer firefighters and police? I must have missed that.

The Heat Index was 105 the other day here. But my wife and I were ok because we're not Morbidly Obese like most Americans. Here I am at Gettysburg earlier today where we walked for hours in the humid 93 degree heat. You see me sweating?

Gettysburg01.jpg

Once you prove your point it is time to move on but RDean keeps proving over and over and over and over than he is indeed a hack. Obama got his photo op next issue please.

Would you provide me with the link where Romney said we needed fewer firefighters and police? I must have missed that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoSmWK_-x4g]Mitt Romney Criticizes President Obama For Wanting To Hire More Police, Firemen and Teachers - YouTube[/ame]

How come no one on this site knows how to use "Google" or search "Youtube"?

You know years ago, men would go to parks in suits and ties, the women in dresses and they wouldn't burn up NEARLY as bad as Americans do now.

"Oh but it's so much hotter now!"

No it isn't, It's just that you're so much fatter now and your body overheats much quicker.

Also, concealed carry allows me not to depend on Police for protection wherever I go. Concealed Carry for everyone means less crime.

Now, people like rdean might end up just shooting themselves but that's another story.

Once you prove your point it is time to move on but RDean keeps proving over and over and over and over than he is indeed a hack. Obama got his photo op next issue please.

A "hack" is someone who lies. Why should I lie when Republicans provide so much material? I couldn't think up half of their zany beliefs. "Let him die"? Wouldn't occur to me in a million years.

A "hack" is someone who lies. Why should I lie when Republicans provide so much material? I couldn't think up half of their zany beliefs. "Let him die"? Wouldn't occur to me in a million years.
You lied about what he said in the video! :D

You would not know the Truth if it bit you on the ass dude.

Regurgitating what Liberal Propaganda sites say, is not playing with the Truth.

bullshit.....a hack is someone like you who would never ever admit if their side fucked up or lied.....a hack defends their side no matter what....and you do that all the time Dean....your answer to me about Governors cutting the education budget proved that.....

I'm no Romney fan, but in that video Romney says we should cut back on gov't. He didn't say we need to cut back on emergency services.

Americans know the difference.

He (Obama said) wants to hire more firemen, more police and more teachers. Didn't he get the message from Wisconsin? It's time to cut back on government workers.

Isn't that what he said? Well?

Thought so.

Less police. More crime.

Less firemen. Longer response time.

Less teachers. More right wing children.

Like I said. You can lead a right winger right to the information. Bury their nose it in. And if they don't want to see it, they won't. Period. It's as simple as that.

It's a good question. Why do you lie when Republicans do provide so much material?

Forum List

Back