Residents in 2 Vermont Towns Vote to Arrest Bush and Cheney

You didnt answer the whole question.

Ah, because liberals are all good? You need to ask questions that have some meaning and potential, asking partisan hooey questions demand partisan hooey questions in return.

Ah, because liberals are all good? You need to ask questions that have some meaning and potential...
That you don't like the fact the questions expose liberal partisan bigotry doesn't in any way mean that the questions have no meaning or potential.

Unless, of couse, you hold that liberal partisan bigotry is a given.

"Meaning is use." Wittgenstein

Show me some examples or hooey is all you're giving me.

"Meaning is use." Wittgenstein
Show me some examples or hooey is all you're giving me.

Hooey? Like this?

The voters in Vermont, as part of the United States of America, have spoken. While symbolic it is a powerful indictment of the worst administration in the history of modern times. Those who voted for the Cheney/Bush administration will one day tell their children, "I was sick and didn't vote that year." "But Grandpop he was elected twice." "Yes, strange but I was sick both times."

Oh wait -- when YOU make 'partisan hooey' attacks, it has meaning and potential.

What a bigot. :cuckoo:

M14 Shooter, still nothing? are you having a hard time? maybe mommy can help.

So strong that every Dem leader has REFUSED to even entertain the idea for over a year now. Even after supposedly being elected to do JUST that. More lies from the left.

Politics, what can we say. It doesn't change the moral dimension of what they did.

M14 Shooter, still nothing? are you having a hard time? maybe mommy can help.

Your partisan bigotry is laughably clear to anyone who cares to read this thread -- to you, partisan attacks from you and your side are OK; from the other side they are 'hooey'.

That being the case, there's really no reason to continue here.

Politics, what can we say. It doesn't change the moral dimension of what they did.

There is no EVIDENCE to even bring charges EXCEPT partisan bullshit. What are they going to charge him with? Lying? Lying to whom? Every commission has agreed the President told no lies. He hasn't broken any laws either. But hey keep on claiming otherwise. And remind us what your position was on Clinton and his Perjury? Ohh I forgot it is ok to lie to a Judge about criminal conduct as long as it is just about abusing women that work for you for sex. Well rather as long as your a democrat, a republican would be hounded out of office for anything even remotely similar.

There is no EVIDENCE to even bring charges EXCEPT partisan bullshit. What are they going to charge him with? Lying? Lying to whom? Every commission has agreed the President told no lies. He hasn't broken any laws either. But hey keep on claiming otherwise. And remind us what your position was on Clinton and his Perjury? Ohh I forgot it is ok to lie to a Judge about criminal conduct as long as it is just about abusing women that work for you for sex. Well rather as long as your a democrat, a republican would be hounded out of office for anything even remotely similar.

RGS, Bush has never signed into law any legislation that violates the constitution?

RGS, Bush has never signed into law any legislation that violates the constitution?

That is, even if he did, NOT a crime. He does not create laws to begin with. Congress does that. And to be determined unconstitutional requires the Supreme Court to rule.

Which then strips the law from the books. There is no crime committed by such actions and if there were it would include a majority of both houses of Congress be impeached as well, and first.

Try again, further provide us with any such Unconstitutional laws he has signed into being and then enforced AFTER the Supreme Court ruled them Unconstitutional.

That is, even if he did, NOT a crime. He does not create laws to begin with. Congress does that. And to be determined unconstitutional requires the Supreme Court to rule.

Which then strips the law from the books. There is no crime committed by such actions and if there were it would include a majority of both houses of Congress be impeached as well, and first.

Try again, further provide us with any such Unconstitutional laws he has signed into being and then enforced AFTER the Supreme Court ruled them Unconstitutional.

Has the Supreme Court ruled NSPD 51 unconstitutional? That's not even a bill, that is an executive order from the president himself. How about John Warner Defense Auth. of 2007, where the president has the power to mobilize state NG units, nullifying Posse Comitatus?

I'm not saying that most of Congress shouldn't be impeached as well, as I am convinced that about 90% of it is corrupt to the bone.

But the president has the final say in whether a bill becomes law, and by him signing it into law, he should be accountable for it.

Could you quote me the exact wording in the president's oath of office?

Forum List

Back