Resheq hails Arab boycott of Adidas company

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
CAIRO, (PIC)-- Political bureau member of Hamas Ezzet Al-Resheq has hailed the Arab ministers of youth and a Jordanian sports club for deciding to boycott Adidas company.

Resheq in a press release published on his Facebook page on Sunday described as honorable the ministers’ decision and that of the Jordanian Yarmouk club.

The Arab ministers decided in their Riyadh meeting on 5 April to boycott Adidas for sponsoring an Israeli marathon organized in occupied Jerusalem.

"The Misery of Arabs/Apple R&D In Israel" :lol: :clap2:
Apple will open a research and development center in Israel that will focus on semiconductors

The R&D center in Herzliya, Israel’s version of Silicon Valley, would be Apple’s first outside California

Earlier this week, Israeli media reported Apple was in advanced talks to buy Anobit, an Israeli maker of flash storage technology, for $400-$500 million

It is so sad and frustrating to see APPLE investing in Israel, while we as Arabs are not able to attract these investments to our countries! I don’t know what our leaders are doing to create proper environment for such investments!

I would prefer seeing APPLE as well as MICROSOFT having their R&D in Lebanon or any other Arab Country instead of being in ISRAEL!

WISH THE ARAB LEADERS WILL WAKE UP AND CARE FOR DEVELOPING THEIR COUNTRIES AND SOCIETIES INSTEAD OF APPLYING DICTATORSHIP AND KILL THEIR PEOPLE!

http://www.choura2yak.com/2011/12/15/the-misery-of-arabs-apple-rd-in-israel/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH1mYikmYzo]Apple to Acquire Anobit? - YouTube[/ame]

Apple today confirmed earlier reports it has acquired Israel-based flash memory startup Anobit....which makes flash memory technology found in the iPhone, iPad, and MacBook Air.. The deal was reported to be worth $400 million to $500 million.
Apple confirms Anobit acquisition | Apple - CNET News

CAIRO, (PIC)-- Political bureau member of Hamas Ezzet Al-Resheq has hailed the Arab ministers of youth and a Jordanian sports club for deciding to boycott Adidas company.

Resheq in a press release published on his Facebook page on Sunday described as honorable the ministers’ decision and that of the Jordanian Yarmouk club.

The Arab ministers decided in their Riyadh meeting on 5 April to boycott Adidas for sponsoring an Israeli marathon organized in occupied Jerusalem.

Re...WHO?! Seriously, you really think a Hamas nobody shithead, of all people, plays a significant role on one of the worlds best selling brands in history? Yeah, next time I want to hear about sports, instead of ESPN I'll use Hamas PN. I mean we all know the Arab / Muslim world is just filled with all these world class athletes. Last year they had a guy wearing Nikes win the Gold in Suicide bombing. Unfortunately he wasn't around to get the medal. <boom tish>

Tell you what, I'm willing to wager Adidas will post quarterly sales numbers significantly higher than last quarter, or same time last year.

Forum List

Back