Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians

RE: Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians
※→ Coyote, et al,

Any country that has fought a series of conventional attacks, AND in the background, a continuous series of low-intensity asymmetric engagements, conflicts → that will have been involved in events that are uncompromisingly wrong and events that are indefensible. It has been over seventy years now that the conflict rages. And Israel is due their share of "Criticism." No country in history of can be on the defensive, for 70 years, against against both sparatic high intensity conventional Mechanized ground war, supremacy for the skies, protection from the sea-borne threat and still have to face the violent struggle among state and non-state actors for legitimacy and influence over the future political processes and the defense of a nation.

Unfortunately YES!

No country facing the continuous level and magnitude of Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters can honestly say that every decision made over that duration of time (70 years) can state that every decision made was morally correct and justifiably enacted. Israel has implemented actions that have, from time to time, uncompromisingly wrong and indefensible.

I agree, but while I hear plenty of (often valid) criticism of the Palestinians, criticism of Israel is met with fierce denial and redirection.
(COMMENT)

But remember. The Arab Palestinians have been continuously hostile. Since the adoption of tactics that included the calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

An overwhelming majority of the actions taken by the Arab Palestinians are violations of some law, but is overlooked by those passing judgment on Israel under the color of law. In fact, the Arab Palestinians do it so often that it becomes almost socially acceptable for that behavior.

Most Respectfully,
R
But remember. The Arab Palestinians have been continuously hostile, blah, blah, blah.
You only say that because you believe that the Palestinians have no right to defend themselves.

They should have. Against Hamas.

※→ Coyote, et al,

Any country that has fought a series of conventional attacks, AND in the background, a continuous series of low-intensity asymmetric engagements, conflicts → that will have been involved in events that are uncompromisingly wrong and events that are indefensible. It has been over seventy years now that the conflict rages. And Israel is due their share of "Criticism." No country in history of can be on the defensive, for 70 years, against against both sparatic high intensity conventional Mechanized ground war, supremacy for the skies, protection from the sea-borne threat and still have to face the violent struggle among state and non-state actors for legitimacy and influence over the future political processes and the defense of a nation.

Unfortunately YES!

No country facing the continuous level and magnitude of Jihadist, Fedayeen Activist, Hostile Insurgents, Radicalized Islamic Followers, and Asymmetric Fighters can honestly say that every decision made over that duration of time (70 years) can state that every decision made was morally correct and justifiably enacted. Israel has implemented actions that have, from time to time, uncompromisingly wrong and indefensible.

I agree, but while I hear plenty of (often valid) criticism of the Palestinians, criticism of Israel is met with fierce denial and redirection.
(COMMENT)

But remember. The Arab Palestinians have been continuously hostile. Since the adoption of tactics that included the calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

An overwhelming majority of the actions taken by the Arab Palestinians are violations of some law, but is overlooked by those passing judgment on Israel under the color of law. In fact, the Arab Palestinians do it so often that it becomes almost socially acceptable for that behavior.

Most Respectfully,
R
But remember. The Arab Palestinians have been continuously hostile, blah, blah, blah.
You only say that because you believe that the Palestinians have no right to defend themselves.

You only say that because you have this odd notion that the Arabs-Moslems have some entitlement to wage acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence.

Why single Palestine out?

Decades of unrelenting terrorism

Genocidal antisemitism

Making mass murder their highest priority as a people.

Killing their daughters and wives while calling it "honor"

Rampant abuse of children by indoctrinating them into a cult of hate

I can think of countless reasons why aid should be restricted. This subgroup of Arabs has received more aid per capita than any other group in the world, and what has all this money achieved, but more genocidal antisemitism, more child abuse, and more terrorism?

※→ Coyote, et al,

Unfortunately YES!

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

You have this odd notion that the Arabs-Moslems have some entitlement to wage acts of Islamic terrorism without consequence.

....and he's certainly not the only one.

I wonder how much of the world aid they receive simply goes towards funding the enormous propaganda apparatus they use to sway public opinion and thus receive more aid.

Keep all that money flowing folks.

There are operatives working internet discussion groups whose livliehood depends on it!

Electricity and water: supplies or controls?
Jordan had "West Bank" for 19 years. No electricity or water supplied to the needy population.

Egypt had Gaza for 19 years. No electricity or water supplied to the needy population.

1967 - Israel take over both due to war.
It builds the infrastructure for electricity and water for the population.

Now, you answer me.....

Is it to supply the population or to control them?

Apart from importing water from Turkey, Israel also has a desalination plant. (I've seen this system successfully employed in Malta, which has no natural water supply whatsoever)

Couldn't the Gazans have something like that, paid for with some of the money given to the PA?
They could and they should.
Gaza has desalination plants and solar power. Not enough, but a start. (supplied mostly by Europe.)

The Palestinians have always used cisterns as a water source in Gaza, the West Bank, and the Negev. Israel regularly destroys cisterns. Israel destroys wells also.

Solar power has been installed in villages in the West Bank and the Negev. Israel destroys those.

You're insatiable. Keep at it.

I always know what's coming next from you.

Yawn.
You are full of crap, as usual.

Tinmore should learn history and geography then maybe he can debate intelligently?

He just doesn’t believe Israel has the Right to Exist. Lately, he’s posting
Tinmore should learn history and geography then maybe he can debate intelligently?

Lately he has been showing YOU TUBE where Hasidic Jews are Protesting Israel’s existence: nothing to do with “ Palestinian Rights”
He honestly seems incapable of understanding they are protesting on Religious Grounds.

It is good to see that people are beginning to think about what needs to be done in Palestine.

The requirements in Gaza are different than the West Bank. Electricity, water, and sanitation are critical. It should never have been allowed to get this bad. There are some projects in the works but they must be expanded and expedited. There is no time to waste on political bullshit. Get it done.

Almost half of Gaza's farmland is out of production. It will take time and money to get this soil reformed and back in production. I don't see this addressed in the plan.

Gaza's economy will continue t fail without the free movement of people, goods, and money without having to go through Israel. I don't see this addressed in the plan.

One of the biggest problems in the West Bank is that most people love in "population centers" (ghettos, bantustans, whatever) with little or no land available for agriculture, industry, or population growth. I don't see this addressed in the plan.

There is more, but I am trying to keep this short.

I haven't seen anyone expect foreign aid to be a magic pill.
Which brings me to another question:

Q. What will ensure that PLO uses the aid for the intended civilian projects,
and what are their obligations/time frames upon receiving the aid?
Same should be asked to the Zionists,even more so

He just doesn’t believe Israel has the Right to Exist. Lately, he’s posting

Lately he has been showing YOU TUBE where Hasidic Jews are Protesting Israel’s existence: nothing to do with “ Palestinian Rights”
He honestly seems incapable of understanding they are protesting on Religious Grounds.
But you seem to forget ISRAEL IS FULL OF NON REAL JEWS >>>JUST GYPO CONVERTS,I always thought it was to be a homeland for REAL JEWS not a dumping ground for the riff-raff Zionists who now Occupy Palestine...These ITINERANTS NEED TO GO,THEY ARE NOT REAL Jews AT ALL...steve

Landry STFU you ignorant cooze
Pointless to respond to him. It is the same ol' dirty laundry.
They sure do love their Jews as Europeans theme, don't they?

[QUITEt="AzogtheDefiler, post: 20892600, member: 71124"]Tinmore should learn history and geography then maybe he can debate intelligently?[/QUOTE]
They are taught that Jews are Europeans, and nothing will dissuade them from it .

Tinmore is more obvious in supporting the murder of Jews than the others, but that is the common theme among them.

Folks, this thread has had some really good discussion in it, let’s get back to that please.

Why single Palestine out?

Decades of unrelenting terrorism

Genocidal antisemitism

Making mass murder their highest priority as a people.

Killing their daughters and wives while calling it "honor"

Rampant abuse of children by indoctrinating them into a cult of hate

I can think of countless reasons why aid should be restricted. This subgroup of Arabs has received more aid per capita than any other group in the world, and what has all this money achieved, but more genocidal antisemitism, more child abuse, and more terrorism?

Some of that is changing :)

Palestinians Changing Laws on ‘Honor Killings’ — Jewish Journal

This stuff doesn’t seem to get much attention though.

It seems to me judicial reforms like these could be tied to aid as well.

[QUITEt="AzogtheDefiler, post: 20892600, member: 71124"]Tinmore should learn history and geography then maybe he can debate intelligently?
They are taught that Jews are Europeans, and nothing will dissuade them from it .

Tinmore is more obvious in supporting the murder of Jews than the others, but that is the common theme among them.[/QUOTE]

Not long ago he posted a link where Palestinians were asked if they could live with Israelis. They reluctantly said “ yes” but one stated she would think of the entire area as “Palestine “ I laugh almost everytime I read his posts

Electricity and water: supplies or controls?

Under Oslo, it is supposed to be a Joint Water Commission. However, the PA/Hamas has refused participation. The Palestinians are also not holding up their end of the bargain which is to maintain the infrastructure necessary and to police deliberate theft. Not to mention diverting supplies and investments to terror activities.

Israeli actions don't happen in a vacuum.

※→ Coyote, et al,

That is a "No Win" question.

Do you believe Israel is always right?
(COMMENT)

NO!

v/r
R

Criticism like Tinmore's justification of murdering Jews, including children, because they shouldn't be living in "Palestine"?

The only person who even makes an attempt to provide valid criticism of Israel and post it is you.

Right now, we have removed all aid without regard to individual programs, without a coherent strategy in place, and it will be devasting.

It won't be devastating to the Palestinians if the PA budget is re-directed to the Palestinians.

Forum List

Back