Reshaping US aid to the Palestinians

It is bizarre to measure what is right by the religious make up of a nation even when those nations are culturally diverse...sharing only a religion.

Guess we can’t have any more Christian nation’s or Muslim nation’s even if there are legitimate groups wanting autonomy. Too many of them. The Buddhists and Jews have to catch up. Oh and there are NO nations for Yazidi’s, B’hai, Zororastians, Pagans, Jains, or Mandaeans either. I hope you are keeping a tally of all this (or is it only Muslim nation’s).

So in order to NOT have a Jewish state , one is ready to call some 60 nations out of existence?
Nice... sorry I didn't prepare my "surprised" look beforehand.

Yazidis state depends on the decolonization of Muslim forces.
Zoroastians as well. Pagans have a huge country and several others.
Others I don't know. Kurds need to decolonize Syria and Iraq as well for their independence....
Spain did that once, they're independent ever since. Greeks come to mind as well.

For Jews there's an opposite demand.

Kurds are Muslim, along with other religions...who would they decolonize? Pagans would have to decolonize much of Europe and the Americas. Jains are screwed as Hindus predate them.

It is bizarre to measure what is right by the religious make up of a nation even when those nations are culturally diverse...sharing only a religion.

Guess we can’t have any more Christian nation’s or Muslim nation’s even if there are legitimate groups wanting autonomy. Too many of them. The Buddhists and Jews have to catch up. Oh and there are NO nations for Yazidi’s, B’hai, Zororastians, Pagans, Jains, or Mandaeans either. I hope you are keeping a tally of all this (or is it only Muslim nation’s).

So in order to NOT have a Jewish state , one is ready to call some 60 nations out of existence?

You are the one who decided there needs to be some sort of equivalency system based on religion. I have no issue with a Jewish majority state. I support it. It is viable, running well and has a reasonable degree of human rights, democratic values and judicial accountability. I just don’t happen to believe that a people’s rights should be dependent on some sort of cosmic religious tally where nations are carefully checked off to make sure all have an equally number of states demographically assigned to them.
It is not amazing that you did not get what Rylah meant by how many nations any religion should have.

But.....
It is not amazing that you base a people’s rights on how many nations their religion happens to dominate. I have never heard this argument made in any other area.
When did I ever say such a thing.

Time out for you.......

maybe then you will come to understand what we are actually saying, not what you seem to think we are saying

You are the one who decided there needs to be some sort of equivalency system based on religion. I have no issue with a Jewish majority state. I support it. It is viable, running well and has a reasonable degree of human rights, democratic values and judicial accountability. I just don’t happen to believe that a people’s rights should be dependent on some sort of cosmic religious tally where nations are carefully checked off to make sure all have an equally number of states demographically assigned to them.

Here we go again... but You have no problem with a Muslim state on behalf of a Jewish one.
You just don't happen to believe that belief is solid for something You believe is right or wrong....

I just don't know how to deal with that kind of ... circular wisdom.:rolleyes:
Sort out Your beliefs then, when they're solid, we might discuss actual facts.
I am not sure exactly what you mean by that.

Are you saying that a two state solution is unacceptable? That a Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state is unacceptable (assuming peace is negotiated)?

Others I don't know. Kurds need to decolonize Syria and Iraq as well for their independence....
Spain did that once, they're independent ever since. Greeks come to mind as well.

Kurds are Muslim, along with other religions...who would they decolonize? Pagans would have to decolonize much of Europe and the Americas. Jains are screwed as Hindus predate them.

Kurds are ethnicity, Jews are ethnicity.
Pagans, Christians and the cockroach worshippers are not. Yet You have no problem with cokroach worship-like states.
Just the Jewish one.

It's sunrise here, I go to pray.
Later.

It is not amazing that you did not get what Rylah meant by how many nations any religion should have.

But.....
It is not amazing that you base a people’s rights on how many nations their religion happens to dominate. I have never heard this argument made in any other area.

Time out for you.......

maybe then you will come to understand what we are actually saying, not what you seem to think we are saying

Then WHY do you keep bringing up the number of Muslim states if that is NOT what you are saying?

What you seem to be saying is that there can be no Palestinian state as long as there is only one Jewish state and upteen Muslim states. If that is NOT what you are saying why the insistence on it?

Here we go again... but You have no problem with a Muslim state on behalf of a Jewish one.
You just don't happen to believe that belief is solid for something You believe is right or wrong....

Are you saying that a two state solution is unacceptable? That a Palestinian state alongside a Jewish state is unacceptable (assuming peace is negotiated)?
What we have said, and will continue to say.....

Is that the Arab Palestinian leaders and the Arab League do not ever want a Palestinian state ONLY with the land they have now.

They want everything left after the Hashemites got TransJordan.

And THAT is ALL of what is WEST of the Jordan River.

But.....

Time out for you.......

Then WHY do you keep bringing up the number of Muslim states if that is NOT what you are saying?

What you seem to be saying is that there can be no Palestinian state as long as there is only one Jewish state and upteen Muslim states. If that is NOT what you are saying why the insistence on it?
No.

What we keep saying is that the Muslims have over 50 countries from lands they have conquered.

And if their life depends on it, the Jews will never be allowed to keep their ONE State, because Islam does not allow the Jews to be sovereign on land once conquered by Muslims.

Is that clear enough for you, now?

Kurds are ethnicity, Jews are ethnicity.
Pagans, Christians and the cockroach worshippers are not. Yet You have no problem with cokroach worship-like states.
Just the Jewish one.

It's sunrise here, I go to pray.
Later.

I do not have a problem with a Jewish state as I have repeatedly said, so stuff it. I just fail to understand YOUR insistence that a Palestinian state can not also exist or that it can ONLY exist at the expense of a Jewish state. I disagree with you on that.

But.....

Time out for you.......

No.

What we keep saying is that the Muslims have over 50 countries from lands they have conquered.

And if their life depends on it, the Jews will never be allowed to keep their ONE State, because Islam does not allow the Jews to be sovereign on land once conquered by Muslims.

What does that even have to do with anything?

I don’t support the demise of Israel. Are we clear on that?

I support the rights of the Palestinian people to have their own state or some system of autonomy that does not include the destruction of Israel. Are we clear on that?

I support the recognition of Palestiniansas a people. Are we clear on that?

I support the recognition of Jews as a people. Are we clear on that?

None of the above is dependent on how many countries Muslims happen to have.

Is that the Arab Palestinian leaders and the Arab League do not ever want a Palestinian state ONLY with the land they have now.

Actually Palestinians have long supported a two state solution.

But.....

Time out for you.......

No.

I support the rights of the Palestinian people to have their own state or some system of autonomy that does not include the destruction of Israel. Are we clear on that?

And here is another example on how amazingly dense you are. Sorry.

The Jews have always said ok to having an Arab state along a Jewish one. From 1937 on, when the British started pushing it in order to put an end to the attacks.

The Arabs will always reject any peace with Israel. They want the whole land.

They cannot allow Jews to be sovereign of any land, especially with Muslims being not the ones in power and in Government, as it is in Israel.

You can support the recognition of both people all you like.

The Arab Muslims who started the war against the Jews and any Jewish State in 1920, do not, and will not, as long as endless money keeps coming their way.

Take the number of Muslim states out of your mind.

It is about the existence on ANY Jewish state on any part of land once conquered by Muslims, any Muslims.

Which explains why for 700 years, the Arabs never rose against the Turks.

But bring the Jews to become sovereign over their own ancient homeland......

Hell broke loose.

They have not.
It is nothing but a ruse for the Jews to keep giving up their own land and trade it for peace that the Palestinians have no intention of agreeing to.....as long as Israel exists.

They have not.
It is nothing but a ruse for the Jews to keep giving up their own land and trade it for peace that the Palestinians have no intention of agreeing to.....as long as Israel exists.

Yes. They have. According to polls done on Palestinians. But hell, your mind is made up.

They have not.

Yes. They have. According to polls done on Palestinians. But hell, your mind is made up.
Polls mean nothing.

Their leaders are in command of everything and they are never going to give up destroying Israel as long as they have all the money in the world and weapons to keep doing it.

Do you not understand who is in charge? And whose decisions matter?

Time out for you.......

No.

The Jews have always said ok to having an Arab state along a Jewish one. From 1937 on, when the British started pushing it in order to put an end to the attacks.

They cannot allow Jews to be sovereign of any land, especially with Muslims being not the ones in power and in Government, as it is in Israel.

The Arab Muslims who started the war against the Jews and any Jewish State in 1920, do not, and will not, as long as endless money keeps coming their way.

It is about the existence on ANY Jewish state on any part of land once conquered by Muslims, any Muslims.

Hell broke loose.
Again. What does that have to do with what I just said? And I am confused as to what your position actually is because you seem to contradict yourself.

It sounds as if you are saying that a Palestinian State and a Jewish state can not both exist.

If that is the case than what the heck do you propose as a solution?

They have not.

Polls mean nothing.

Their leaders are in command of everything and they are never going to give up destroying Israel as long as they have all the money in the world and weapons to keep doing it.

Then why are you punishing the Palestinian people when they have no effect on what their leaders do?

Time out for you.......

No.

Hell broke loose.
Again. What does that have to do with what I just said? And I am confused as to what your position actually is because you seem to contradict yourself.

It sounds as if you are saying that a Palestinian State and a Jewish state can not both exist.

One more time:

Arab Palestinians, as well as many other Arabs and Muslims......

Cannot allow a Jewish State to exist on any land once conquered by Muslims.

Therefore, if Arabs have their way, someday Israel will be destroyed and all that will be left is a Palestinian State, if that is what their leaders are going to continue to wish to call it.

What is the solution of giving money endlessly to a people whose leaders want to see the end of a country so that their own can exist?

They have not.

Polls mean nothing.

Then why are you punishing the Palestinian people when they have no effect on what their leaders do?
The Palestinian Leaders are the ones punishing their powerless people.
That is how it works in any dictatorship.

No.

Hell broke loose.

One more time:

Arab Palestinians, as well as many other Arabs and Muslims......

Cannot allow a Jewish State to exist on any land once conquered by Muslims.

Therefore, if Arabs have their way, someday Israel will be destroyed and all that will be left is a Palestinian State, if that is what their leaders are going to continue to wish to call it.

What is the solution of giving money endlessly to a people whose leaders want to see the end of a country so that their own can exist?
So what do you propose as a solution then if it isn’t two states or some other form of autonomy?

They have not.

Polls mean nothing.

The Palestinian Leaders are the ones punishing their powerless people.
That is how it works in any dictatorship.

One more time.

Removing humanitarian aid directly punishes the people. WE control the aid.

Since you have said the people have no effect on their leaders why do you support punishing them?

Forum List

Back