Researchers spread liberal mythology

Of course anyone can choose to be turned on by anything, as any of your many really smart women could tell you, if they appeared to be turned on by you. People can talk themselves into anything. Including feeling attraction for the same sex...or more to the point, acting on that attraction.

oh so YOU could turn yourself on to eating the ole vag, eh? You could just sit there and cream yourself thinking about whipping your tongue in and out of her labia minora while working your way to a stiff, moist clitoris, eh?

:rofl:

Sure, allie. sure you can.

uh, you just CHOOSE not to, right?

hehehehe.. Just liek you have a boyfriend, uh, in another town.. yea.. that's the story...

touched a nerve, did I?

Prove me wrong, allie... Show me what kind of an easy choice it is to DECIDE one day to be gay..

No, you didn't touch a nerve. It's just patently obvious that you have no argument left and have to resort to sensationalism. And there's nothing really to say to that, except what I said...you're obviously a dysfunctional loser. I feel sorry for you, and sort of bad that I bothered arguing with you, because it must make you feel bad, or all that sewage wouldn't keep spilling out of you.

Then again, maybe it's therapeutic for you, and as a result the people around you are safer.

No, you didn't touch a nerve. It's just patently obvious that you have no argument left and have to resort to sensationalism. And there's nothing really to say to that, except what I said...you're obviously a dysfunctional loser. I feel sorry for you, and sort of bad that I bothered arguing with you, because it must make you feel bad, or all that sewage wouldn't keep spilling out of you.

Then again, maybe it's therapeutic for you, and as a result the people around you are safer.

Perhaps he could have asked the question in a more gentile manner, but the question is actually a good one. Could you get yourself lathered up for another woman?

I don't think that I could for another man.

Yes, I could. And men tell themselves they couldn't, but I think men can, if the incentive is there. But they don't like to admit it. That's why most men who have sex in prison with other men don't consider themselves homosexual.

and that's why you are a fucking idiot. ten million dollars contributed to a favorite charity wouldnt get men to doll up and suck a dick. It's a sham that you council anyone believing the shit you do.

You can try to run away from the premise of my question but dodging like you are only makes it obvious that it stumps you... like most big words and jargon does.

Hell, let's pretend that a prison population says anything about a gay population since there is OBVIOUSLY no factors like ISOLATION at play. Hell, that must also mean that the OCEAN turns people into cannibals so allowing cruises only PROMOTES cannibalism.

Poor Allie.. too scared to prove her own opinion...

tsk tsk tsk.

Ah, so you're the real homophobe here.

Money isn't the only incentive, moron. Your thinking is so disjointed it's scary. Obviously, the isolation IS the incentive in the prison. As I said, IF THE INCENTIVE IS RIGHT.

Your own comments prove you think it's a choice.:cuckoo:

quote my sentence that "proves" it then.

or just point a finger without any intnention of backing up ANOTHER retarded accusation.. it's cool. Your pattern is obvious.

It's hilarious to see you label someone a homophobe because they acknowledge that neither YOU or anyone else will ever simply choose switch hit for the other team.

Again, It's ashame you counsel ANYONE.

"ten million dollars contributed to a favorite charity wouldnt get men to doll up and suck a dick."

Not really a ringing endorsement for the gays who enjoy being gay, and state that they choose the lifestyle.

thats because not all men are gay and would never CHOOSE the gay lifestyle even if it WERE a choice that anyone actively makes. But hey, why don't you make some more lame ass accusations to cloud up the argument that you are losing a grasp on?

for real, allie.. did you forget to pick up some Brain Mix this week? Neurons just not sparking like they used to?

Obviously, the isolation IS the incentive in the prison.

Actually, for most men in prison, isolation is not the incentive. There have been multiple studies on this. Prison relationships are generally patron-client relationships, primarily based on power and protection. Inmates tie themselves to one another sexually as a means of survival from forms of violence (including forcible rape) practiced by other inmates, as well as a means to access of privilege.

Sure. Incentive varies from person to person. But if the incentive is right, the choice will be made.

Oh I do...

and right now you are radiating like the fucking mag light of stupidity!

:eusa_dance:

Forum List

Back