Research purports to reveal 'dark side' of homosexual culture

You're not a comedian so please lose the corny jokes and comments, you know exactly what the Bass is speaking out against. Don't try to make the Bass your boy toy for jokes and accusations of latent homosexuality to distract from the issue being discussed.

The only issue worth discussing in these homo threads you keep fielding is your obvious tortured gayness.

Bear in mind now, that I am probably the ONLY PERSON on this board who agrees with you that the homosexual community has a greater degree of pedophiles than the heterosexual community.

But you compulsion to discuss this subject is just too transparent not to note each and every time you return to it, that you think about homos WAAAAY TOOO MUCH for somebody who claims to be hetero.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Sometimes it take people a great long time to accept their basic natures because they've been taught to be self loathing since childhood.

Woman, get off the Bass' back with this nonsense. Thats maybe exists in your fantasy world but not in the real world.

Really? Is that why you're starting to get irritated? :D

Tsktsk. It's ok, Bassy.. Just because you can't accept that gay people aren't going to do a thing to personally harm you, and even with all your preaching to us, it doesn't mean we won't accept you just as you are if you ask nicely.

After all, gays probably have cooties, but they're not dangerous...

Hm Bass, maybe I should profile you like I did Sunni...seemed to help him lots.

You can't outhink and or outwit the smartest poster in this entire forum. Notice how the Bass put Shattered to silence, once the Bass figures you out its a lost cause for that person. They will not win.

Really? Is that why you're starting to get irritated? :D

Tsktsk. It's ok, Bassy.. Just because you can't accept that gay people aren't going to do a thing to personally harm you, and even with all your preaching to us, it doesn't mean we won't accept you just as you are if you ask nicely.

After all, gays probably have cooties, but they're not dangerous...

its not irritating, just annoying, but don't feel too confident, the Bass never loses, perhaps he's setting you up to finish you off, just he did in that other thread where he put you to silence.

Apparently it works for you too. You still have yet to address the issues I pointed out some posts ago.

Apparently it works for you too. You still have yet to address the issues I pointed out some posts ago.

Maybe if you put forth some issues to address the Bass will address those issues, now please address what the Bass just said about your suggestion that your issues aren't being addressed when then Bass has just addressed that issue.

its not irritating, just annoying, but don't feel too confident, the Bass never loses, perhaps he's setting you up to finish you off, just he did in that other thread where he put you to silence.

Honey, I don't know who you THINK you're talking to, but I can't be "put to silence".. Just ask Gunny - he's tried. :D

I simply think you're a waste of space and time, and there ARE other threads here.

Honey, I don't know who you THINK you're talking to, but I can't be "put to silence".. Just ask Gunny - he's tried. :D

I simply think you're a waste of space and time, and there ARE other threads here.

You're talking to the Bass, there's no need to know who the Bass is talking to. The bass is the personification of intellectual, spiritual, phenotypical and bodily perfection. Simply too damn good is what he is. And you can be silenced, all women can be silence by charming men with an overabundance of that "it" factor.

You're talking to the Bass, there's no need to know who the Bass is talking to. The bass is the personification of intellectual, spiritual, phenotypical and bodily perfection. Simply too damn good is what he is. And you can be silenced, all women can be silence by charming men with an overabundance of that "it" factor.

*twilight zone*

Dude...

Silenced, see what the Bass means? Your were nearly blown away speechless and you're liking this back and forth exchange because the Bass can see right through this laptop and see that grin on your face.

Or, perhaps some people are just so dense, there's no point in further acknowleding their need for attention. I'm going to go play with the other adults now...

Or, perhaps some people are just so dense, there's no point in further acknowleding their need for attention. I'm going to go play with the other adults now...

The truth hurts, lol. The Bass has a way with women they can't even understand. The shattered has been shattered and manhandled by the Bass. She will never dare to ever oppose the Bass again, nor make jokes and try to pick on the Bass.

Last edited:
The truth hurts, lol. The Bass has a way with women they can't even understand. The shattered has been shattered and manhandled by the Bass. She will never dare to ever oppose the Bass again, nor make jokes and try to pick on the Bass.

Suffice it to say, if you ever attempted to "manhandle" me, you'd be screaming like a girl. Your feelings don't need to be hurt because I'm finished with you, and you've suddenly become a non-factor in the remainder of my day, so you can save the snide little digs in an attempt to get me to stay and play with you.

Perhaps Sunni will be here soon, tho, and you two can bust out the good china, and your "Sunday best" assortment of feminine accessories.

Suffice it to say, if you ever attempted to "manhandle" me, you'd be screaming like a girl. Your feelings don't need to be hurt because I'm finished with you, and you've suddenly become a non-factor in the remainder of my day, so you can save the snide little digs in an attempt to get me to stay and play with you.

Perhaps Sunni will be here soon, tho, and you two can bust out the good china, and your "Sunday best" assortment of feminine accessories.

You had to respond because you couldn't resist the charm and wit of the Bass. The Bass knows his charm and wit is irresistible, save yourself the breath of admitting it.

Forum List

Back