Research ideas on terrorism

bball3212

Rookie
Feb 1, 2011
I hope this is the right place for this topic. Anyways, I am writing a 30+ page research paper on terrorism, and I am interested in the Middle East, Palestine, etc. I was going to write a paper comparing modern Palestinian groups to pre-state Jewish terrorist groups, but alas my professor rejected it, saying I need a question to research.

He suggested something like, what makes terrorism stop? (ie what conditions). I am trying to gear my paper more towards the middle east, so I am open for suggestions on an interesting research question involving terrorism.

Terrorism: Economic or religious roots?

P.S. I don't write other people's papers.

I hope this is the right place for this topic. Anyways, I am writing a 30+ page research paper on terrorism, and I am interested in the Middle East, Palestine, etc. I was going to write a paper comparing modern Palestinian groups to pre-state Jewish terrorist groups, but alas my professor rejected it, saying I need a question to research.

He suggested something like, what makes terrorism stop? (ie what conditions). I am trying to gear my paper more towards the middle east, so I am open for suggestions on an interesting research question involving terrorism.

What happened to stop plane highjackings in the '70s?
I don't know the history at all but clearly something changed so that they are no longer attractive as a method of terrorism.

What happened to stop plane highjackings in the '70s?
I don't know the history at all but clearly something changed so that they are no longer attractive as a method of terrorism.

except in a certain 2001 event...;)

Since I'm not going for a grade, I'd go with, Can a naked Kate Beckinsale end terrorism?

Forum List

Back