Rescuers are 2 days away from teen sailor: At What Cost?

You are incorrect insofar as Cubans being allowed on American soil. The policy concerning Cuban refugees is clear....they would NOT be allowed to set foot on American soil. They would have their boat repaired...be given food and water...then sent on their way.

Where the fuck did I say anything about letting them emigrate? I said they would save them, and if you do not understand the difference between then the public school system is a lot worse than I thought it was.

FYI, the policy is that they will find them, and bring them to American soil for medical care before deporting them back to Cuba. They do not just dump them back in a leaking, and overcrowded, boat int eh hope that they will not make it to American soil. Wet foot/dry foot applies only to whether they can stay, not whether they will help them.

They would actually launch a full air and sea search because they, like me, believe that human life is worth saving.
Here....look what you posted...it's BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ...I wish people who don't know what the FUCK they are talking about would shut the fuck UP!

Do you have some kind of point here, or are you just posting to keep your fingers busy?

Forum List

Back