Rescued dog

foggedinn

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Don't get me wrong, I love dogs. I've had several over many years.

I just don't get all the effort to resue a dog.

The media attention I get. They'll put on anything to get people to watch.

People love dogs because a dog will love them when no one else does.

I guess that might deserve a rescue. In this particular case, I don't know if the people lost everything in the slide, but if the dog was all that could be saved...

The dog bit the guy a lot, too, but one article said the rescuer "has no hard feelings toward the dog!"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEU3kPlCdw[/ame]

Last edited:
Dogs and children...people care more about the dogs sometimes

the fire dept said if they did not go after the dog someone would have taken it upon themselves to do it and then they would be rescuing who knows how many heros....so they went after the dog.....

the fire dept said if they did not go after the dog someone would have taken it upon themselves to do it and then they would be rescuing who knows how many heros....so they went after the dog.....

That at least makes some sense. Except of course for those who want to cull the gene pool of idiots.

That at least makes some sense. Except of course for those who want to cull the gene pool of idiots.

believe me they have to pull a few of them out everytime we get a good rain storm...

It was a slow news day in LA. They are oblivious to Haiti.

I guess that might deserve a rescue. In this particular case, I don't know if the people lost everything in the slide, but if the dog was all that could be saved...

The dog bit the guy a lot, too, but one article said the rescuer "has no hard feelings toward the dog!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEU3kPlCdw]YouTube - Raw Video: Dog Pulled From Rain-Swollen River[/ame]
Let's hope not.

Dogs and children...people care more about the dogs sometimes
People that don't have children probably do all the time.

Friggin' Specist Pig!:confused:

If we can save 1,000,000 Haitians, I think we can afford to save one Geman Shepard.
Gee, man! Have you gone nuts? By not having an earthquake detection system operational in Haiti, we lost over 140,000 Haitians. (I think that's the latest Haitian government count.)

Is this thread about rescued dogs, or reused dogs?

'cuz reused dogs sounds suspiciously like a chinese restaurant to me...
I've heard rumors that a Vietnamese Restaurant owner financed the rescue and as tyring to "adopt" the dog.

...and the dog may have gotten out on its own. The water was just over knee deep to a Chiquaqua.

It is not idiotic to value a dog enough to want to see it saved from peril. For all you know, that could be some blind bastard's seein' eye dog and will later save his master from fallin' off a cliff! :lol:

Last edited:
do yall even bother to read the damn stories????? do you?

they stated they did not want other trying to save the dog and getting in trouble...the man had a muzzle with him but didnt have time to use it....

the dog was terrified....

they stated they did not want other trying to save the dog and getting in trouble...the man had a muzzle with him but didnt have time to use it....

You mean the story wasn't about a re-used or re-sued dog?

DNRTFA

The opening post HAS no story associated with it that I can see. That comes later. By another poster.

i watched the story on some news show...they discussed the whole thing....reason...muzzle...the guys name .was joe st. something...

i simply assumed the op linked the story.....damn what an ass i am

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaEU3kPlCdw]YouTube - Raw Video: Dog Pulled From Rain-Swollen River[/ame]

I was wondering about the dog. I never did get back to the story.

I'm glad they rescued him/her. It was hard to watch him sitting there in an impossible situation.

Forum List

Back