Requiring Massachusetts Schools to teach the Jewish Holocaust, Armenian and Greek Genocides, and oth

Don't "let it go." What has happened in the past instructs us on the future. The phrase "never again" says it all. Do not repeat this sort of behavior. Learn from humanity's mistakes. All of us humans must learn to respect the losses of other people.

When you sit down at your Thanksgiving table, imagine what you would feel like if the people seated around the table were gone, disappeared, and you never even had a chance to mourn them, much less to replace them in your life. Could you live with the thought that your mother and your wife were stripped naked and died in a gas chamber?

Hey, you have Israel well settled and alive.

Build Holocaust museums at each street corner over there if you want to.

This is America, this is not Israel.

I learned this the first day I put my foot in this country. My past in my country just a remembrance and from day one to assimilate to the American society, like Ruth in the bible: your god will be my god, your people will be my people.

Jackie Chan in his Old West movie, "This is not the East... This is the West".

Do you get it?

I'm with you when you want to remember that sad past, no problem, but if you DEMAND for American schools to have a special chapter about the Holocaust, hey, then why not make museums of Inca murdering by Spaniards in the city of Tel Aviv, and dedicate special classes, plus ask on TV for $40 dollars a month donations for Incas "survivors" suffering in the high mountains of Puno?

Are you nuts?

Let it go.

When you sit down at Thanksgiving, think about what you would feel like if all of those people, your loved ones, were not there, absent, disappeared, and you never even knew for sure what happened to them, and you never even had a chance to say goodbye or mourn them. No more hugs from Mom, no more jokes from Dad, no more fussing from your aunts, no more kisses from your wife or fussing from your kids. When your entire family gets wiped out, you eat alone. Would you want this?

Then, look under the bombs dropped by allies and you will find the bodies of aunts, uncles, grandparents and more.

Hitler's war machine was powerful in part because "slaves".

They put "slaves" to work for free manufacturing of clothes, bullets, airplane parts, this is to say, they were the hand working force, while Germans were troops to fight.

A sole manufacturer building was filled with at least 500 "slaves" and about 30 Nazi guards. Every time the allies destroyed those factories, the collateral damage was the dead of 500 "slaves" and 30 Nazis.

In accord to Hitlers war machine strategy, Jews weren't NEVER to be murdered but used as "slaves" working for the Germans.

So, what now?

Do you want to know where their rests are located? I just told you where, so you can start digging.

Reality causes pain. There you have the "millions of Jews dead in WW2"... under the debris caused by the airplanes bombings destroying the Nazi machinery.

In reality, this is "nobody's fault", because the Nazis didn't do it, and the allies were in need to destroy the Nazi power at all cost.

The "slaves" were in the middle of the confrontation.

End of the story.

Some were murdered immediately, while those who were stronger were forced into slavery.

This does not explain why you are against teaching the young that this conduct against others was wrong and should never take place again. Do you condone what the Nazis did to the Jews? What the Turks did to the Armenians? What the U.S. government did to Native Americans? It sounds like, at the very least, you don't care.

...america [sic] was founded upon genocide. ......

No, it was not.
Tell the natives that- -

I’my telling YOU.
LOL- you seem to be an expert at that- however that doesn't carry much weight in reality.

The reality is that while the Native Americans were frequently lied to, swindled, attacked, and displaced, there was never a deliberate, documented policy of the United States government to kill all Native Americans.

...america [sic] was founded upon genocide. ......

No, it was not.
Tell the natives that- -

I’my telling YOU.
LOL- you seem to be an expert at that- however that doesn't carry much weight in reality.

The reality is that while the Native Americans were frequently lied to, swindled, attacked, and displaced, there was never a deliberate, documented policy of the United States government to kill all Native Americans.

I think that there was such a policy. Gifts of small-pox infected blankets, raids on the encampments of a nomadic people, "the only good Indian is a dead Indian." I don't know if orders to clear the land of these people were ever written down, but they clearly existed. Who ordered the Trail of Tears?

I don't think the Holocaust ever happened. All those photos and footage was of Jews too cheap to buy a cheeseburger.

Or it could have been the Holocaust. :dunno:

I don't think the Holocaust ever happened. All those photos and footage was of Jews too cheap to buy a cheeseburger.

Or it could have been the Holocaust. :dunno:
You are a nutjob. Why are you so dead-set against someone of another religion than the one you've got, whatever the hell that is, that you would cheer for them all being murdered? Do you have anything in your belief system that might qualify as morals or ethics?

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana.

There is nothing wrong with teaching about how violent people can be. It stresses the importance of not allowing these things to ever happen again. What is there to complain about? I was taught about the Holocaust when I was in high school. It certainly was instructive of how not to treat people. So many died, most in permanent structures built solely to carry out wholesale murder, and so many lost entire generations of relatives. White-washing history does no good.

Somebody just seems to have something against the ADL.

there are problems in teaching about genocides to adolescents ------they are created by CLASH OF IDEOLOGY ------thus they are related to religion or pseudo-religion---like communism. In our diverse country----SOMEONE is always offended and some kids get the pushback on the playground

No, it was not.
Tell the natives that- -

I’my telling YOU.

I think that there was such a policy. Gifts of small-pox infected blankets, raids on the encampments of a nomadic people, "the only good Indian is a dead Indian." I don't know if orders to clear the land of these people were ever written down, but they clearly existed. Who ordered the Trail of Tears?

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back