Requests for UE assistance up sharply

Romney is now a magic man capable of amazing economic miracles? I almost hope he wins so I can hammer your deluded ass with demands of "where are the jobs?" and cheering for bad news like you do.

• Banned
Romney is now a magic man capable of amazing economic miracles? I almost hope he wins so I can hammer your deluded ass with demands of "where are the jobs?" and cheering for bad news like you do.

Has nothing to do with Romney. Things will change once Obama is gone purely because HE IS GONE.

I LOVE IT!!!

I love watching Progressives bitch about people “cheering bad news." Man, I don't know if you guys are just 12 years old but just 4 years ago you should have seen Progressives cheering every mistake, every bad day, every soldier dying and failed program Bush did... Now you guys demand everyone cheer for the exact same policies under Obama.

I fucking love it, watching stupid people attack stupid people.

Tell us all again progressives how many jobs were being lost under Bush just before Obama took office, I wana hear you cheer the numbers!!!!

Oh, but when Obama spends trillions and the US economy is still in the dumps and getting worse I wana hear you bitch about anyone that points it out...

• Banned
So I guess CNN, MSNBC, Fox, ABC, NBC, Fox News and every radio news broadcast is also cheering bad news? Seems so since I did nothing more than they did by simply reporting it.

Here is some good news.... UE went down with only 80 k jobs created. I'd like to see how that stunning math was done.

I'm not even sure how Bush ran up the UE number when it seems like you can lower UE with umm, about NEGITIVE 100k jobs NOT create but lost.

So I guess CNN, MSNBC, Fox, ABC, NBC, Fox News and every radio news broadcast is also cheering bad news? Seems so since I did nothing more than they did by simply reporting it.

They are all guilty of cheering bad news to a certain degree, all it takes is to tie it to the election in some way.

• Banned

They are all guilty of cheering bad news to a certain degree, all it takes is to tie it to the election in some way.

As if it wasn't and isn't tied to EVERY election. Pull your head out of your partisan ass.

Oh shoot, the MSM will find a way to tie it to Booooosssssssshhhhh. :lol:

Obama will blame him anyway. ;)

I better never see you attack Republicans for anything or lets face it, you're cheering bad news... See how that works moron?

Maybe bad news is bad news and it needs to be pointed out and maybe the policies need to be changed...

This is because of all those jobs Obama is out there creating with own bare hands, right?

I better never see you attack Republicans for anything or lets face it, you're cheering bad news... See how that works moron?

Maybe bad news is bad news and it needs to be pointed out and maybe the policies need to be changed...

I care only for policy in a discussion like this, still waiting for some republican to tie this irrational feeling that Romney can turn all this around to some specific policy they have in mind other than just more useless deficit exploding tax breaks and deregulation. Just saying that things will turn around on a dime just because a republican is president is as ludicrous as saying that things are bad just because a democrat is president.

His mere possession of keys to the office will free up the market and capital.

Then follows demand.

Then jobs.

Reason enough to vote for him.

I care only for policy in a discussion like this, still waiting for some republican to tie this irrational feeling that Romney can turn all this around to some specific policy they have in mind other than just more useless deficit exploding tax breaks and deregulation. Just saying that things will turn around on a dime just because a republican is president is as ludicrous as saying that things are bad just because a democrat is president.

We have tied it to policy many times for you. Not Romney's new ones but Obama's old ones. Call it faith if you like but I fully believe when Obama and some of his policies are gone so will many of our troubles be. Hell just the knowledge that its going to happen the day after the election may bring some positive signs.

Fuck. I seem to remember the left gleefully exploiting every bad peice of news that came down the pike when Bush was POTUS.

In fact you all reveled in it.

No one I know is happy about the way this country is going. They aren't happy about UE, the economy, the debt or the direction this country seems to be headed.

If Romney is elected as POTUS he's gonna have one tough row to hoe trying to straighen out the mess that Barry and his merry band will be leaving.

Lets see if every other word out of his mouth is "Hey. We inhertied this mess. The other guys drove that damned car into the ditch and its buried up to the axels. Its not my fault. Its Obamas.

Somehow, like Bush, I doubt you will hear it.

His mere possession of keys to the office will free up the market and capital.

Then follows demand.

Then jobs.

Reason enough to vote for him.

I've heard this argument before and it is entirely faith based on how they think investors feel about things and perhaps it might be true in the short term but in the long term investors are going to sit on their money if the return is not there. No one in the republican camp is thinking any further ahead than November. To accept the premise that Romney's mere presence will be enough to make the boom times come again is to accept that Obama is the only thing preventing it and that is just retarded, things are far more complex and fucked up than just the guy in the White House.

I've heard this argument before and it is entirely faith based on how they think investors feel about things and perhaps it might be true in the short term but in the long term investors are going to sit on their money if the return is not there.

Precisely. Investors will feel much better with Romney.

Free markets.....demand....jobs.....disposable income.......investments........lather and repeat.

Forum List

Back