requesting rules clarification

My fingers of my right hand are arthritic. :(

Hello. If they are on MY right hand, of course they are my fingers. Herp-a-derp...

herpderp.jpg

That's where my arthritis was too until I found "that Blue Stuff" from down under. It really wipes out the ugly stuff. I was always looking for something to fix fibromyalgia, just lucked onto That Blue Stuff. I couldn't believe it, so I went online and looked it up. Sure enough. People were saying they had no trace of it a year later. You also might want to check your blood calcium levels. If it's even a tad bit high, get your parathyroids scanned. Some problems are caused because the parathyroids go gunnysack, produce too much of their hormone, which puts too much calcium in your bony parts, causing pain. Good luck, BDBoop. I'll put your arthritic problems on my prayer list for healing. I hope you're pain free soon. There's a reason for that junk. Get a good doctor to nail what's going on, because something is. <hugs>

That's where my arthritis was too until I found "that Blue Stuff" from down under. It really wipes out the ugly stuff. I was always looking for something to fix fibromyalgia, just lucked onto That Blue Stuff. I couldn't believe it, so I went online and looked it up. Sure enough. People were saying they had no trace of it a year later. You also might want to check your blood calcium levels. If it's even a tad bit high, get your parathyroids scanned. Some problems are caused because the parathyroids go gunnysack, produce too much of their hormone, which puts too much calcium in your bony parts, causing pain. Good luck, BDBoop. I'll put your arthritic problems on my prayer list for healing. I hope you're pain free soon. There's a reason for that junk. Get a good doctor to nail what's going on, because something is. <hugs>

<hugs> Thank you so, so much.

This guy walks into a bar in Arkansas and orders a white wine. Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and Ernie the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?" The guy says, "I'm from Iowa." Ernie asks, "What the hell you do in Iowa?" The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist." Ernie asks, "A taxidermist... now just what the' hell is a taxidermist?" The guy says, "I mount animals." Ernie grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"

Magnesium also helps the body metabolize calcium. In college, I used to drink at least a gallon of milk/day and developed bursitis. I suffered through several cortisone shots/year until an old boss suggested magnesium. I've been clear for years and any time I feel a twinge, I pop a mag tab a day for a week.
Too much calcium can also destroy your kidneys.

This guy walks into a bar in Arkansas and orders a white wine. Everybody sitting around the bar looks up, surprised, and Ernie the bartender looks around and says: "You ain't from around here, are ya... where ya from, boy?" The guy says, "I'm from Iowa." Ernie asks, "What the hell you do in Iowa?" The guy responds, "I'm a taxidermist." Ernie asks, "A taxidermist... now just what the' hell is a taxidermist?" The guy says, "I mount animals." Ernie grins and shouts out to the whole bar, "It's OK boys, he's one of us!"

Why are women better than sheep?

Sheep don't do windows.

Magnesium also helps the body metabolize calcium. In college, I used to drink at least a gallon of milk/day and developed bursitis. I suffered through several cortisone shots/year until an old boss suggested magnesium. I've been clear for years and any time I feel a twinge, I pop a mag tab a day for a week.
Too much calcium can also destroy your kidneys.

I don't do enough calcium. I have soy milk in my coffee every day, and that's it. No ice cream, etc.

Forum List

Back