Request

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
There are, at last count, 10 different threads going on relating to what's going in Israel and Gaza. It's difficult to keep up with just one of them, but 10 of them is nearly impossible. Can someone please merge of all these threads into one, giant, big super thread?

Thank you in advance.

There are, at last count, 10 different threads going on relating to what's going in Israel and Gaza. It's difficult to keep up with just one of them, but 10 of them is nearly impossible. Can someone please merge of all these threads into one, giant, big super thread?

Thank you in advance.

You do realize how stupid that would be correct?

10 different conversations being merged together. How brilliant. :rolleyes:

Then it will be really easier for people to follow. I believe most people aren't posting in all ten, and I certainly don't have a problem while posting in all ten.

As if you would notice, kiddo. You're one of the most scatter-brained and diversionary debaters on here.

I attribute it to extreme youth.

This, coming from the guy who was making a new thread everytime something significant happened in the markets and CNBC reported it.

As if you would notice, kiddo. You're one of the most scatter-brained and diversionary debaters on here.

I attribute it to extreme youth.

Actually no. But I've come to not expect any logic out of you Allie a long time ago.

Thank you for your help once again, mods! It's good to know I have some pull around here. oy.

This, coming from the guy who was making a new thread everytime something significant happened in the markets and CNBC reported it.

Buzz off

south-florida-home-inspections-bee-hive-removal.jpg

Forum List

Back