Request of USMB administrators

Arizona Willie

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2015
Would you please start showing the count of clicks on the little down arrows at the bottom of messages?

You know ... people click the up arrow to indicate approval and it show how any clicked and if they click the down arrow --- NOTHING. Doesn't show how many people disapproved of the post.

Sure would be nice to see that down arrow show a click count. It does remove a click from the up arrow but I have never seen a post that showed an overall negative click count --- and I'm sure there are many that have a negative click count.

Would you please start showing the count of clicks on the little down arrows at the bottom of messages?

You know ... people click the up arrow to indicate approval and it show how any clicked and if they click the down arrow --- NOTHING. Doesn't show how many people disapproved of the post.

Sure would be nice to see that down arrow show a click count. It does remove a click from the up arrow but I have never seen a post that showed an overall negative click count --- and I'm sure there are many that have a negative click count.

We used to have that, but the progressive and liberals and their PC agenda and reporting schemes basically made them get rid of it.

It became a hassle for them, so they nixt it.

Most of the older members remember the big red disapproval. It was great, most of us loved it.

12074327311562940906milker_X_icon.svg.hi.png

Though to be honest, I'm not sure what you are going on about with this "arrow" thing. You must be viewing USMB on a device or through some browser and in some format I'm not familiar with. But, if they brought back the disapprove "X" I'm sure you'd get your wish.

We used to have that, but the progressive and liberals and their PC agenda and reporting schemes basically made them get rid of it.

Most of the older members remember the big red disapproval. It was great, most of us loved it.

Though to be honest, I'm not sure what you are going on about with this "arrow" thing. You must be viewing USMB on a device or through some browser and in some format I'm not familiar with. But, if they brought back the disapprove "X" I'm sure you'd get your wish.
============
Well now isn't this embarrassing?

I made a mistake!!!

Notify the historians and my biographer.

Somehow I posted that to the wrong board.

< kicking dirt and hanging head in shame >

============

I made a mistake!!!

Meh... what do you know... you're a willie from Arizona.

:)

============

I made a mistake!!!

That was a suspicion of mine, but no one likes to accuse another of inadvertent idiocy or substance abuse, especially a noob. I'd like to get to know you better before I crucify ya. :beer:

Forum List

Back