Just be yourself.

I didn't kiss ass for rep, people liked what i said or thought I said something funny, that is all it takes, as well as not being stingy.

Rep other people and they will rep you back, there are big rep peopel I have recieved zero rep from and they won't see any from me either.

The rep system is a sure way to know what people think of what you post.

Ahh I SO agree we should all just be ourselves. Why would be choose to pretend to be someone else. People eventually see through that anyway.

Just for this good post, you get a good rep from me. :tongue:

Are you rep trading?

LOL No. To be honest I never thought much about Rep. I have given usually when I really agree with a post.
Why? Wanna trade? :)

Ahh I SO agree we should all just be ourselves. Why would be choose to pretend to be someone else. People eventually see through that anyway.

Just for this good post, you get a good rep from me. :tongue:

Are you rep trading?

LOL No. To be honest I never thought much about Rep. I have given usually when I really agree with a post.
Why? Wanna trade? :)

I'm selfish, you go first, I'll let you know if it was good for me.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
If I ever get over a hundred Rep I would like to be able to give a VARIABLE Rep. I may disagree enough to want to express my displeasure but not to the point that I want to DESTROY someone.
You keep bitching about it and you will end up in the red.

You want it, earn it, stop whining.

Stop%20Whining.jpeg

This rep thing poses some interesting quandaries.

Whether you want to admit it or not you want to join the Big Rep-ers. It's obvious, they have hopefully earned the right and they are unencumbered. They can be devastatingly honest and cut right to the bone of issues.

When your a weeny rep-er and your too blunt you can be easily devastated by the Big Guns with neg. reps.. So, you learn fairly early to fudge your enthusiasm, which in my case, I find difficult.

I always show appreciation when I get a good rep.. but even that posses interesting dilemmas, to thankful, you sound like a stalker, especially with the ladies, to simple seems ignorant and ungrateful to me. If I get a neg. rep. I also leave them a message and try to get some sort of explanation, most of the time it's bad communication on my part, sometimes their just being assholes.

Then, to add to the confusion, you get unexpected good reps (which is nice) and uncalled for neg. reps (which really sucks).

So, you can call it whoring, trolling, sucking up, boot licking, brown nosing or farming (etc.) that's all hogwash, seems if you just write good ,interesting threads/posts and be patient, things should work out. At least, I hope so...:lol:

Just be yourself.

I didn't kiss ass for rep, people liked what i said or thought I said something funny, that is all it takes, as well as not being stingy.

Rep other people and they will rep you back, there are big rep peopel I have recieved zero rep from and they won't see any from me either.

The rep system is a sure way to know what people think of what you post.

I don't have a problem with pos. rep system but the neg. rep depends to much on the Big Guns being responsible. So, you've never found any of my offerings funny..:disbelief:..mmm.

Forum List

Back