Reputation display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translation:

"We finally got truthmatters' rep down to zero and I am disappointed that I don't have the satisfaction of seeing red splats because she's had that feature turned off all along"
It was on for a while yesterday, but actually, you're pretty much right. I did enjoy seeing her "splatted".

That I'm right is obvious, you don't need to confirm it.

You and a few others' concerted effort to zero out her rep has been successful.

Whatever will you do now that your existence here no longer has a purpose?
There's Dweeb, Lakhota, Contumacious and a few others....

It was on for a while yesterday, but actually, you're pretty much right. I did enjoy seeing her "splatted".

Well I'm glad to see that you've admitted that there is a concerted effort to neg rep certain posters down to zero and that you have a hit list.

I do believe that's abusing the system.

It was on for a while yesterday

And I'm calling bullshit on this.

She's had it off for a long ass time now.

No bullshit involved. cereal_killer turned it on for a short time yesterday, and she knows it.

cereal_killer said:
Truthmatters said:
Sure no one is messing with my account.

I was at Budda status a month ago
No one is messing with your account rep. I told you I have looked at the logs and the only thing showing up is that you turned rep off and I turned it back on.

The staff here know that anything that is done in the Admin/Mod CP is logged. Anytime any one of us goes into that CP and as much as looks at a users profile it's logged.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5297765-post268.html[/QUOTE]

Well I'm glad to see that you've admitted that there is a concerted effort to neg rep certain posters down to zero and that you have a hit list.

Only if I promote others to neg people. I don't. I can justify every neg I've handed out. Can you?

It was on for a while yesterday

No bullshit involved. cereal_killer turned it on for a short time yesterday, and she knows it.

cereal_killer said:
Truthmatters said:
Sure no one is messing with my account.

I was at Budda status a month ago
No one is messing with your account rep. I told you I have looked at the logs and the only thing showing up is that you turned rep off and I turned it back on.

The staff here know that anything that is done in the Admin/Mod CP is logged. Anytime any one of us goes into that CP and as much as looks at a users profile it's logged.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5297765-post268.html

So she's had it off all along and the board owner took it upon himself to turn it on. Nice.

Only if I promote others to neg people. I don't. I can justify every neg I've handed out. Can you?

Oh, I'm sure you can just like I'm sure there's all sorts of plausible deniability for you to coyly pretend what you, gloryhole102 and others are doing on isn't a concerted effort.

It's transparent as all hell. But at least you've revealed some more of your hit list.

Last edited:

cereal_killer said:

So she's had it off all along and the board owner took it upon himself to turn it on. Nice.

He probably had to turn it on to see if anyone was manipulating her account, and Ernie (and others) saw the red splats while he was doing it.

He probably had to turn it on to see if anyone was manipulating her account, and Ernie (and others) saw the red splats while he was doing it.

Ah. That would make sense.

cereal_killer said:

Things that make you go hmmmmmm....

Oh, I'm sure you can just like I'm sure there's all sorts of plausible deniability for you to coyly pretend what you, gloryhole102 and others are doing on isn't a concerted effort.

It's transparent as all hell. But at you've revealed some more of your hit list.
Assume much? I have zero contact with Warrior other that the rare rep comment.I have no set "hit list" though the people I named do get negged fairly often. They get negged because they are stupid partisan hacks that refuse to acknowledge solid evidence that their positions are completely false or quote articles that contradict their positions.
I have n

Last edited:
Then why would you assume I was plotting with Warrior?

We are in a thread you created in which you are asking for a software change so you can admire your work.

I assume that you, gloryhole, and a contingency of others made it your goal to neg her to zero and it ain't that big of an assumption at all say that it was quite purposeful.

Shit like this makes things pretty clear:

Ah and the feather brained con struts his love of the " nobody likes you everybody hates you why dont you go eat a worm" world view.

This creature seems unable to understand why they do the dance but they are compelled to do it.

Some say its becasue of their deep seeded need for the aproval of the gaggle.

They need to know the gaggle aproves of their little dance to secure there nesting rights in con world

Is this the type of poster you mean Ernie?

That is precisely the poster I mean. No "type" about it.

Last edited:
I can't say that I'm upset by her rapid decent into negative territory, but, as far as I know, it was an independent effort, not a plot. I'm quite certain that my contribution was quite small and it had to be quite a few people acting alone to effect such a great change in so short a time. In fact, I suspect that someone manipulated her rep total and removed all evidence. Her rep declined from 51 to zero virtually over night, then from 2 red splats to 56 in 15 minutes, then instantly back to zero.
I sure as hell don't have the power or skill to do that. The question is: Who does?

Ah and the feather brained con struts his love of the " nobody likes you everybody hates you why dont you go eat a worm" world view.

This creature seems unable to understand why they do the dance but they are compelled to do it.

Some say its becasue of their deep seeded need for the aproval of the gaggle.

They need to know the gaggle aproves of their little dance to secure there nesting rights in con world

You doth protest to much.....for someone who "doesn't care about their rep"

I think you care deeply about your rep.... which is why you have them turned off. :lol:

As if yours isn't vitally important to you LOL in fact rep is so important to you that you are worried about others having theirs displayed accurately . :lol:

Or we can have trolls like Warrior, who the right wing loves. Rep points doesn't always classify who a troll is. Warrior is a very good example of this.

You are now a moderator. Provide evidence of your claims that someone is abusing the rep system or keep them to your self and let us pretend you are impartial.

The post you quoted does not say that anyone was abusing the rep system.

It comments on the obvious fact that it's possible to be a troll and still be popular in some groups and have high rep. No word about any abuse.

I have a rep question. Figure since the admin is in this thread, why bother start another.

I haven't repped anyone in 4 days, yet when I just tried to I got a notice saying I had to spread rep around before I could rep X again. Now I had never repped X before, but just to be sure I tried repping a different poster I had never repped before and same message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back